What's new

Turkey makes every effort for liberation of Azerbaijan’s occupied territories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkic counsil was not put forward by traditional Pan-Turkic countries but by Nazarbayev from Kazakhstan and according to sources Kazakhstan is most Soviet influenced country. That says a lot.

Turkic Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran is a ticking bomb like ex-Yugoslavia. Only 45% of Iran is ethnic Persian.
Actually I talk with evidence, unlike you.
the Iranian census of 2001 mentions that 68% speak Persian as first language.
The Library of Congress like the Encyclopedia of Islam (Leiden)[10] states Iran's ethnic groups as follows: Persians 65%

However look closer to the worries of erDOGan:

The Kurdish community of Turkey, which represents at least 15 percent of the country's overall population and dominates the south-eastern region) has such a high birth rate, that some observers -- most prominently Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan -- believe Kurds could become a majority in Turkey within another generation.

According to Turkish government statistics, the average Kurdish woman in Turkey gives birth to about four children, more than double the rate for other Turkish mothers.

Thus, Turkey is facing a demographic time bomb -- Kurds, who tend to be concentrated in the country's impoverished southeast and are generally poorer and less educated -- could conceivably outnumber Turks within about 30 years should present patterns persist.
If we continue the existing trend, 2038 will mark disaster for us, Erdogan warned in May 2010.

You know what is sad?

The genocide/massacre against uzbeks by kyrgiz turkics in 2000. Babies and women were slaughtered and burned alive. Ofcourse again Uzbeks (who have more Iranic blood among turkics) were victims of massacre/genocide by kyrgiz (who are close to mongols/ancient turkics).

@atatwolf
Uzbeks will not forget this brutal massacre against civilians

Then again another turkic writes this in the comments

Then a guy with the username olcayto writes in youtube about fantasy things (cockturks empire) ahaha:

Hahaha that olcayto part is funny :)
But I can assure you that's not me :)

had a good laugh though

It seems that there is a substantial reduction in the iq of new Iranian trolls. How could that be even achieved with already lowest levels (surenas, soheil and so on), is a mystery to me too. It seems that the glorious mullah republic made a new achievement.

Nasarbayev is o
Kazakhstan is Russified? I think that is overstatement. Why did Kazakhstan propose Turkic union if they became Russian? Because that is what Russified. You loose your own identity and become something else and all Kazakh I met are not like that.. I think the right word is "influenced". But I don't think you are a Turk, looking from your join date you are the same pathelogical Farsi who always trolls in Turkish section.

Nasarbayevs Pan
Kazakhstan is Russified? I think that is overstatement. Why did Kazakhstan propose Turkic union if they became Russian? Because that is what Russified. You loose your own identity and become something else and all Kazakh I met are not like that.. I think the right word is "influenced". But I don't think you are a Turk, looking from your join date you are the same pathelogical Farsi who always trolls in Turkish section.

You are only right about Uzbek, Kirgiz and Turkemistan having wrong governments for Turkic union. That can change imho. Turkmenistan will have economic motivation to do energy projects with Azerbaijan and having stronger awareness who they are. From there we can built up our portfolio. Nobody said it was going to be easy.

I'm not Persian, I'm a Turk who was born in Germany and I don't care if you believe me or not. I posted on this forum earlier as "Charon" but know I have a different E-Mail address. I created some threads in the Military History section
You shouldn't speak so loud as a well known troll on this forum anyway.

Nazarbayev isn't really a Pan-Turkist. He announced that he won't abolish the Cyrillic alphabet in Kazakhstan. His facade is only Pan-turkist nothing else. Nazarbayev is a Kazakh nationalist at first and then anything else

rudeness noted

@Kaan @atatwolf @xenon54 @oclayto .

from now on , i'll behave like yourself . looks like humility and politeness had been on fire in you guys

how many posts are on topic here ? and is posting shyte separatism allowed now ?

@Jungibaaz @Serpentine

What hostility is between us and turks that troll against us?

Okay everyone stop with racial insults and vulgar language or the appropriate authorities will be notified.

Last edited:
go ahead, it gives us another excuse to get some new territories and more oil and gas

rudeness noted

from now on , i'll behave like yourself . looks like humility and politeness had been on fire in you guys

how many posts are on topic here ? and is posting shyte separatism allowed now ?

@Jungibaaz @Serpentine

Can you just ignore atatwolf's posts ? he has been like this since the beginning if you take him seriously and start posting negative things about Turkey it will cause bigger flamewars, tell that to other Iranians in chill thread as well.

@senheiser

When its happens , Russia will be busy to intervere, thats basically what Azerbaijan waits while steadily building its army, a time of trouble that takes Russia's attention :D

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

Who was that goat-face president Elcibey

What do you mean, i saw his pictures he looks like a normal guy..? o_O

who said Iran will fall within short time and we will grab their lands, but ended up Armenians hunting his weak army with old hunting guns, to an extent that he became paranoid and threatened that Azerbaijan would use nuclear weapons hahaha.

wtf? o_O

You see when you make pan-turk propaganda against Iran, organize conferences, steal history (babak khoramdin, nezami ganjavi, rumi, partly safavids) you can't say Turks never gave a **** about Iran

Listen, i dont know what the hell they are teaching you at Iranian schools but those fellas are in reality Turks so they belong to us.. you are making anti-Turk propaganda.. all lies and propaganda you are the one who steal our history and you are good at brainwashing yourself!

You are a country which provides support to al-qaeda, the animals who behead christians and shia and who put bombs in mosques. Who are you calling backstabbers after stabbing assyrian and armenian babies and now again supporting neck-stabbers (al-qaeda).

Turkey support the FSA only the FSA represent the majority of the Syrian people. you on the ohter hand support a dictator who is killing his own people.. besides that you support terror groups like hez, pkk, houthis in yemen, that makes you the number 1 terrorist supporter in the region.

Iran is theocratic, so there is no pan-Iranist ideology, and you already are complaining about Iran trying to support kurds. Please wait with panicking, we haven't even started the Pan-Iranism movement yet.

theocracy just as a cover, as a mean to push your actual real hidden agenda which is pan-persian supremacist ideology. You want to enslave the people but the Turkey wont let you.

Prepare as you like, you are bringing yourself in war situation by inviting al-qaeda. Now northern Syrie is in hands of YPG/PYD, well done big turkish nationalist boy erdogan. :lol: See this is the problem with this attitude "lets be prepared for war, we will destroy them"

YPG/PYD are a bunch of women rights activists and hippies you really believe that they or even you can stand in front of the Turks? :lol:

You gypsies and your hippie idiot friends will be crushed when the time comes.. :dirol:

Relax my friend.

No.

He came at us to laugh at us :lol:

5000 years of written history and figuratively speaking they didn't put two stones on each other to create something.

What bothers me the most is that Kurds are actually off-shoot from Iran, the Safavids threw them out because of disloyalty and because they are sunni. We accepted them into Anatolia and now they say they were there for 3000 years :lol: how funny is that? :sarcastic:
yeah, actually by adding the fact that they are about 30 million people, which is a big number, it would get more funny. :lol: while their surrounding nations, like Azeri Turks, anatolian Turks, Persians, and Arabs have established the biggest empires in the world for many centuries, they have not put two stones together as you mentioned. :rofl: They should be really proud of themselves.:omghaha:

rudeness noted

@Jungibaaz @Serpentine
Once again you only see our post but not the ones of your compatriots. :coffee:
Nobody is promoting separatism here dont be paranoid.

The thread is a turkic issue anyway i dont know why persians are polluting it.

Once again you only see our post but not the ones of your compatriots. :coffee:
Nobody is promoting separatism here dont be paranoid.

The thread is a turkic issue anyway i dont know why persians are polluting it.

My dear, this is not a kindergarten and when the OP says this in the very first post:

With emphasis on "all" Azeri lands...

It's very clear what he means. We are talking about @atatwolf here. Look at first posts of this thread. This is not about Iran, but some users made it about Iran. Some trolls posted provoking posts encouraged by some other members, so the reaction and the thread derailing is quite natural.

And this is not about 'Persians' commenting here. There is an extraordinary obsession about Persians on this forum. Those who are posing here are 'Iranians', not Persians.

And if a thread is created, directly or indirectly promoting Kurdish separatism, I can very clearly predict Turkish reaction to it. So just don't blame Iranians here, as much as you are sensitive about separatism, we also are. Instead, we should call for mods to close this troll thread.

Last edited:
Turkey makes every effort for liberation of Azerbaijan’s occupied territories
12 April 2014 [12:45] - TODAY.AZ
pic132607.jpg
Turkey makes every effort for liberation of the occupied territories of Azerbaijan, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said, Turkish Hurriyet newspaper reported on April 11.

With this, Ankara also tries to improve the relations between Azerbaijan and Armenia, as well as Turkey and Armenia, according to Davutoglu.

The conflict between the two South Caucasus countries began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan. As a result of the ensuing war, in 1992 Armenian armed forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding districts.

The two countries signed a ceasefire agreement in 1994. The co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group, Russia, France and the U.S. are currently holding peace negotiations.

Armenia has not yet implemented the U.N. Security Council's four resolutions on the liberation of the Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding regions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With emphasis on "all" Azeri lands...

Davutoglu is only talking about the liberation of lands that belong to the Republic of Azerbaijan not southern Azerbaijan which is recognized by the republic of Turkey as being part of Iran. This piece of news is not even related to Iran it only targets Armenia which currently occupies Nagorno-Karabakh.

Davutoglu is only talking about the liberation of lands that belong to the Republic of Azerbaijan not southern Azerbaijan which is recognized by the republic of Turkey as being part of Iran. This piece of news is not even related to Iran it only targets Armenia which currently occupies Nagorno-Karabakh.
anyway , i just wanted to say that you guys passed the redline today .

we'll ignore this one too , but from now on , if any dear turk member like @atatwolf walks on our nerves , approperiate measures will be taken .

All the best .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom