What's new

Turkey makes every effort for liberation of Azerbaijan’s occupied territories

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Azeri on this forum are right. You Farsi are disgusting liars.

You started calling Turks, converted Armenians and Greeks and insulted us. And you continually stick your nose in Turkish matters like your government does and their support for PKK.

Your behavior against us only will blow up in your face because you don't calculate how our retaliation will be. You don't have that capacity.

I didnt say those things, but it doesnt matter. My point is that you should not lecture me about racism.

And about the threats and testosterony chest-thumping:
Shaking in my boots!

It looks like we may have find out Surenas, F117. You can masturbate about those thoughts that does not actually exist in reality. The same Russia actively cooperates with Azerbaijan in military field, more than it has ever done so with Iran, and the two sides are ready for more cooperation. Russian chief of general staff visited Azerbaijan and discussed about more arms deals. The meeting of chief of general staffs of CIS countries was held in Baku, in which it was agreed on creation of a unified air-defence network, so much for your fantasy...

Armenia has no value other than serving some kind of military post whatsoever. Russian-Azerbaijan relations are based on mutual interests, not master-slave situation. And Azerbaijan is far from what you imagine in your fantasy, obviously not comparable to Armenia and Georgia.
Iran doesn't have allies other than Armenia.

Russia has screwed over Iran many times. Russia only persues their own interest. And Azerbaijani and Russian interest are the same.

China is only potential ally but they turned their back on Iran too for the fear of sanctions because their whole economy and country is depended on the west.

The result. A paranoid friendless country. Attacking and trying to destablize surrounding countries knowing what their end will be.

@Manticore @WebMaster @Jungibaaz

Please close this thread, it's promoting separatism which is against forum rules and also full of racism.
A troll starts a thread and other trolls follow the bait.
This thread is about Karabakh. Internationally it is recognized as Azerbaijan. Do your research and don't make it so obvious you are not objective in Azeri matters. Mods should be objective.

Russia has screwed over Iran many times. Russia only persues their own interest.

:tup:

China is only potential ally but they turned their back on Iran too for the fear of sanctions because their whole economy and country is depended on the west.

:tup:

But if a fraction of the pressure that is being applied on other countries to cut cooperation with Iran, be directed towards Azerbaijan, the results will be the same.

He has no mod power in ME section, just Turkish section. ;)

:chilli::chilli:

red-x-cross-wrong-not-clip-art_428380.jpg

Many countries have also recognized Iran as a terrorist state. How about that?
A few countries only, Israel? some Americans? not more. Some countries are also mentioning ErDOGan help to al-qaeda....
The last one is based on facts, the first one based on opinion/manipulation by countries who themselves supported terrorist groups in Syria and Afghanistan.. and who had thrown atomic bombs on Japanese, who burned Vietnamese children with napalm. agent orange etc, who made coups against democratic governments. So the opinion of them does not matter because we dont care about these countries and their little slaves in our region.

But the genocide recognition is based on research of historical data.

A few countries only, Israel? some Americans? not more. Some countries are also mentioning ErDOGan help to al-qaeda....
The last one is based on facts, the first one based on opinion/manipulation by countries who themselves supported terrorist groups in Syria and Afghanistan.. and who had thrown atomic bombs on Japanese, who burned Vietnamese children with napalm. agent orange etc, who made coups against democratic governments. So the opinion of them does not matter because we dont care about these countries and their little slaves in our region.

You don't care their opinions while you do care their opinions. How come Şapur?

Mind sharing those totally unbiased historical datas with us?

the first one based on opinion/manipulation

Not really...Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Erdogan Challenges Armenians to face Historical Facts​

Demographic studies by Professor Justin McCarthy show that roughly 600,000 Armenians died during the struggles as compared to almost 3 million Muslim deaths. Vartanian claims that 1.5 million Armenians were killed -- however, according to census figures of the British as well as the Ottomans, there were never more than 1.3 million Armenians in Anatolia.

Turks Died Too - The Tech

There are Ottoman military records that tell of massacres of Turks and Kurds by Armenians, eyewitness accounts by Russian military men of Armenian atrocities against Turks, evidence of Americans who saw the destruction of the Ottoman East by Armenians. Most important, there is demographic evidence that tells us, for example, that 60 percent of the Moslems of the province of Van, where the Armenians began their rebellion, died in war. Such evidence belies claims of a one sided massacre.

Assembly of Turkish American Associations
Among many documents in foreign archives which are often ignored or concealed, a document in Russia’s official archives shows Armenians carried out mass killings in 1915. The 65 page report was written by Russian Brigadier General Leonid Bolkhovinitov, who was stationed in the Caucasus front, and dispatched to the Russian military headquarters on December 11, 1915 and titled “The Real Situation.”

It constitutes a follow-up to a report submitted to the Russian Tsar by Armenians on “The Activities of the Armenian Voluntary Bands in the Caucasus.” Bolkhovinitov says in his report that “Armenian voluntary units had started violent slaughters against the Muslim people with racist motives,” and that Armenian reports given to the Russians did not reflect the actual situation in the region. The Russian official states in his report that “We shall not believe in the death tolls that the Armenians give. The number of missing people has been constantly exaggerated in the memos distributed by the Dashnak party and there is no doubt that they are politically-motivated.”

Bolkhovinitov’s report also underlines that the history of the events which he dubs the “Armenian Problem” go back to 1890. Some of the important findings Bolkhovinitov lists in his report are:

• European diplomats imposed the ideas of an “Independent Armenia” on the Armenians. Armenian intellectuals in spreading seditious ideology among Armenians in the Ottoman Empire and designed the plan of shedding enough blood to bring about European intervention.
  • Armenian terrorist organizations waged violence not only against Ottoman Muslims but also against Armenians who did not cooperate with them.
  • Armenian voluntary bands engaged in brutal massacres against the Muslim population in the occupied areas; ethnically cleansed the Muslim population regardless of gender and age, plundered and destroyed the villages. These actions are systematic.
According to Bolhovitinov’s report, Armenian voluntary bands who joined the Russian forces during World War I wreaked havoc on the civilian population of Anatolia. The report includes photographs of the notorious Armenian “Kazar” and “Sepuh” bands, which, according to Bolhovitinov, not even the Russians were able keep under control.

A Fabricated Genocide | A half truth is a whole lie…

Last edited:
It's not long time ago some countries committed genocides and massacres against civilians... many countries have recognized this dark events..
If you take arms against us and we hand your arse to you.. all we can say is:

to_all_the_people_who_cannot_wait_for_the_iron_man_3_premiere_i_guess_you_will_just_have_to-31240.gif

Last edited:
If you take arms against us and we hand your arse to you.. all we can say is:

to_all_the_people_who_cannot_wait_for_the_iron_man_3_premiere_i_guess_you_will_just_have_to-31240.gif

What the hell?
I never said those words. Why are you quoting me and putting in your own words/lies.
Like I said, you represent Turks in the worst possible way.

What the hell?
I never said those words. Why are you quoting me and putting in your own words/lies.
Like I said, you represent Turks in the worst possible way.
Dude, take it easy, I made a mistake with quoting. Shapur Zol Aktaf said it. Not you. I put it straight now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom