What's new

Turkey makes every effort for liberation of Azerbaijan’s occupied territories

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Turkey joins Turkic union. Kurds will become even bigger minority. It is only better for us and most Kurds are not anti-Turk like you farsi are. Most of them speak Turkish only. While Azeri in Iran speak both Azeri and Farsi. If they have a chance they will get rid of Farsi noise.

Im not anti-Turk. Show me one racist post I have made agaisnt Turkic people.
But it is increasingly clear that you are racist against Persians. "Farsi noise" "You farsis disgusting etc"
Ive seen your other posts in several other threads so dont deny it, and I even saw your post about how we Persians are so called "chili-munching Indians" and what not, talking about the colour of skin.

Please dont lecture me of racism, because you are the lowest of the low.

Im beginning to wonder if you are even Turk, because you make Turks look really bad.

But it is increasingly clear that you are racist against Persians. "Farsi noise" "You farsis disgusting etc"
Ive seen your other posts in several other threads so dont deny it, and I even saw your post about how we Persians are so called "chili-munching Indians" and what not, talking about the colour of skin.

Please dont lecture me of racism, because you are the lowest of the low.
Let these uncivilized young turks, they commited genocides. They think they live in mongol era, but Russia, China and Iran are awake and their friends in USA are losing power. Guess what USA is even talking about recognizing Armenian genocide now. Thats why you hear the annoyed turki-noise of erdogan

So? What's it up to you? Do you think we care of such things?
Yes, many of you do. :lol:

Im not Surenas.
Its funny, I keep seeing several people accusing different users they dont agree with of being Surenas. lol

It just sounded similar. And you can be Surenas for all I care, just wanted to make sure who I'm talking to.

Let these uncivilized young turks, they commited genocides. They think they live in mongol era, but Russia, China and Iran are awake and their friends in USA are losing power. Guess what USA is even talking about recognizing Armenian genocide now. Thats why you hear the annoyed turki-noise of erdogan

Thats why pan-anything is dangerous if it becomes too excessive. I dont care whether pan-persianism, pan-arabism, pan-turkism.

If it is leaning towards ethnic purity and supremacy and the pan-turkism become excessive in that regard, then it will inevitably lead to ethnic tension/conflict and in worst cases genocides.

Nice job of "forgeting" capital letters on terms you evidently "dislike", just a small detail on how childish you are.

Yes, many of you do. :lol:

Huh:cheesy:
Actually nobody gives a damn crap. İt's actually a fairytale that is in your mind, just like that bogus text you just typed down.

Oooh and we are uncivilized??? Meanwhile back in the real world :omghaha:

Thats why pan-anything is dangerous if it becomes too excessive. I dont care whether pan-persianism, pan-arabism, pan-turkism.

If it is leaning towards ethnic purity and supremacy and the pan-turkism become excessive in that regard, then it will inevitably lead to ethnic tension/conflict and in worst cases genocides.
They are already making propaganda in their state media. They think it's past era.:lol:
That's why their big talks about Azerbaijan and Crimean Tatars.

Huh:cheesy:
Actually nobody gives a damn crap. İt's actually a fairytale that is in your mind, just like that bogus text you just typed down.

Oooh and we are uncivilized??? Meanwhile back in the real world :omghaha:
It's not long time ago some countries committed genocides and massacres against civilians... many countries have recognized this dark events..

The Azeri on this forum are right. You Farsi are disgusting liars.

You started calling Turks, converted Armenians and Greeks and insulted us. And you continually stick your nose in Turkish matters like your government does and their support for PKK.

Your behavior against us only will blow up in your face because you don't calculate how our retaliation will be. You don't have that capacity.

They are already making propaganda in their state media. They think it's past era.:lol:

It's not long time ago some countries committed genocides and massacres against civilians... many countries have recognized this dark events..

Look mate, you're a İranian. You're the last one that should critisize how civilized Turkey is.
İ'm just being quite for the sake of other İranians.

Capiche :)

Amazing quote:

Between Turks and Azeri...

Language is a bridge

Religion is a bridge

and history is a bridge

We need to maintain these bridges to unite.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice job of "forgeting" capital letters on terms you evidently "dislike", just a small detail on how childish you are.
Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Abbas Araqchi has expressed his profound regret over Azerbaijan’s alleged move to destroy all tiles bearing Persian inscription in Nezami Ganjavi’s mausoleum located in the Azeri city of Ganja.
Actions of Azerbaijan are childish.

so much unnecessary insults again. i hope this was all staged in order to test @Kaan 's newly acquired mod skills :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom