What's new

Turkey makes every effort for liberation of Azerbaijan’s occupied territories

Status
Not open for further replies.
We think other wise.

Check the poll. Poll: Turkey's possible future union

Yeah I know many Turks have that view of pan-Turkism. Ive also noticed it on the forum.
But how viable is it when 20 % of your population are Kurds?
A percentage that is only going to be higher in the future because of their higher birth-rates of Kurds than ethnic Turks, within Turkey.

I think being proud of your heritage etc is fine. But pan-whatever and ethnic nationalism in a multicultural society it is questionable how viable that is.

Yeah I know many Turks have that view of pan-Turkism. Ive also noticed it on the forum.
A percentage that is only going to be higher in the future because of their higher birth-rates of Kurds than ethnic Turks, within Turkey.

I think being proud of your heritage etc is fine. But pan-whatever and ethnic nationalism in a multicultural society it is questionable how viable that is.
What is the problem if Turks want a union between their states, why does is disturb you so much?

Nakhichivan is an exclave, I'm talking about Azerbaijan proper.

Nakcivan is the Republic of Azerbaycan. What are you talking about?
Did i miss something? Some new republic formed in the Caucasus?

Qajars opium womanizer dynasty were the biggest traitors in history of Iran and nader shah afshar almost commited a genocide in India like the armenian genocide. Take these barbars with you please.
Whenever Iran was ruled by wise Iranian like zand dynasty, the country did well.

These words are the words of anti-Turk, Pan-Farsi chuvanist Pahlavi regime that demonized Qajars whom they replaced. They did everything to erase the Turkic legacy of Iran.

I'm not the one who give Nadir Shah names like "Persian Napoleon", you have to tell that to your fellow Farsis. And they are ours, don't worry.

How so? Zand dynasty was very weak, unable to exercise any real control over many parts of Iran, and their half-assed rule lasted for a very brief period before being defeated by Qajars.

Last edited:

Most of us wants to get in relations with Turkic states rather than ME states. Nothing wrong with this and Kurds won't revolt over Turkey's foreign policy it's not like we are invading other countries lands.

Safaviyya had no ethnic identity, are you that retarded? Like said, the Safaviyya order was always followed by Turks in majority, which does not match with your claim to begin with.

And? Do you realize that Safavid army that fought in battles were Qizilbash Turks? I can't stress enough how retarded you sound.

Vastly different examples. Turkic had never the status of Persian, which was the Latin of Muslim world. That Safavids actually valued Turkic so much is pretty significant in that perspective, and also a good proof of their Turkicness indeed.
Safaviyya were ancestors of safavids and were Iranic. Safavids ruled in name of Iran and shia islam. Many of their soldiers were turks, yes, but that does not change the fact that safaviyya were Iranic.

Retard let me give you some knowledge:
Connections between the Qizilbash and other religious groups and secret societies, such as the Mazdaki movement in the Sasanian Empire, or its more radical offspring, the Persian Khurramites, have been suggested. Like the Qizilbash, the latter were an early Shi'ite ghulat group[1] and dressed in red, for which they were termed "the red-haired ones" (Arabic: محمره‎ muḥammirah) by medieval sources.[6] In this context, Turkish scholar Abdülbaki Gölpinarli sees the Kizilbash as "spiritual descendants of the Khurramites".[1]

The Kizilbash were a coalition of many different tribes of predominantly (but not exclusively) Turkic-speaking Azerbaijani background, united in their adherence to the Safaviddoctrine of Shi'ism.

The non-Turkic Iranian tribes among the Qizilbash were called Tājiks by the Turcomans and included:[10][11]

The rivalry between the Turkic clans and Persian nobles was a major problem in the Safavid kingdom. As V. Minorsky put it, friction between these two groups was inevitable, because the Turcomans "were no party to the national Persian tradition". Shah Ismail tried to solve the problem by appointing Persian wakils as commanders of Kizilbash tribes. The Turcomans considered this an insult and brought about the death of 3 of the 5 Persians appointed to this office – an act that later inspired the deprivation of the Turcomans by Shah Abbas I

If Turkey joins Turkic union. Kurds will become even bigger minority. It is only better for us and most Kurds are not anti-Turk like you farsi are. Most of them speak Turkish only. While Azeri in Iran speak both Azeri and Farsi. If they have a chance they will get rid of Farsi noise.

Most of us wants to get in relations with Turkic states rather than ME states. Nothing wrong with this and Kurds won't revolt over Turkey's foreign policy it's not like we are invading other countries lands.

I dont think that is wrong. It depends on how you define pan-turkism. If it is defined in a way which leans toward ethnic supremacism and has negative implications for minority ethnicities, then it can lead to problems.

Wooops insults are starting to fly.

What is the problem if Turks want a union between their states, why does is disturb you so much?

The issue he means is there exists Pan Turkish, Pan Iranism and Pan Arabism which would clash with each other.

Since Kurds are Iranian. That's just 1 example.

Kurds make 4 kids, turks 2. This is a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom