What's new

Turkey makes every effort for liberation of Azerbaijan’s occupied territories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your biggest mistake was to support the wrong side because of racial issues...

''Islamic Republic'' :omghaha:

Actually I'm against islamist policy of Iran. It's a failed ideology like communism. However I write my opinion backed with facts to defend the interests of my country.

1. They wasted money in Bosnia, then Bosnia voted for sanctions against Iran.
2. They brought the country in chaos so that hyenas like Saddam smelled weakness and started to attack. They killed generals and imprisoned pilots and F-16 orders from USA were canceled because of khomeinism.
3. They were neutral, even sometimes hindering Armenian advance while a pan-Turkist president of Azerbaijan claimed our lands.
You don't have to be a theocracy to assist Muslim brothers, like shia in Iraq who were unfortunately killed in 1991 and Iran didn't do anything.
4. I think they did more for anti-Iranian and anti-shia hamas than they did for Iraqi and afghan shia. They should have made peace with Israel and USA and invade both Iraq and Afghanistan in 1991 and 1994.
5. After 35 years chanting bullshit against USA they want to make peace with USA.
6. As if it was not enough, the empty skulled khomeinists were dreaming of a new friend in Egypt, but morsi came to Iran and slapped their mouth and ahmadinejad was humiliated in Egypt.
7. Like Assad repeated (few) weeks ago, Islamism is a failed ideology. Let this go through the empty skull of khomeinists and their so called MB brothers (enemies) who not agree with what I'm writing.

1.The safawiya ideology and ancestors were from and formed by Iranian peoples, later they mixed into turks also, just like how some abbasids were half persians.
Firuz-Shah Zarrin-Kolah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Safaviyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Iran was neutral in the war between Armenia and Azerbaijan and even warned Armenia to stop their advance else Iranian military would take control of the situation. In the beginning of the war Iran wanted to help Azerbaijan, however their president Elcibey started to claim Iranian Azerbaijan province. Then Iranian attitude towards the conflict changed.

Oh I see, Azerbaijan made a grave mistake, I mean when you already in a war with Armenia than why to make another enemy.

Just mind your own business, ok sand dweller?

This is obviously an international forum. Everybody openly engages in discussion in all available threads. Don’t be afraid of reading hard words. They are not that scary after all. Alternatively, you can go to an entirely Iranian forum with Farsi being the only language. I won’t bother you over there. I will still be able to pick a ton of words that the sand dwellers taught all of your ancestors. They have even changed the name of the language for a good measure.

Oh I see, Azerbaijan made a grave mistake, I mean when you already in a war with Armenia than why to make another enemy.
yes, you're completely right. Their attitude has not changed yet, till when should Iran talk about Islamic brotherhood in such region? They have even attacked our historical heritage.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

And if you are just going to twist the reality about Safavids, lets say Nadir Shah Afshar, who was responsible for more greater expansion than Safavids, and who actually saved you Farsis from being raped by your Afghan cousins. And then Qajars, whom regained Khorasan, South Azerbaijan etc...which the incompetent Zands could not.

Whatever you do, you cannot erase reality with Pan-Farsi lies.

Last edited:
As for your lies about Iran's stance on Karabakh conflict, keep them to yourself. You Farsis just disgust me with your lies and just being so two-faced.

I believe that had to do with the fact that Israel and Azerbaijan were getting closer, and Iran probably saw that as a threat to its own sovereignty over Iranian-Azerbaijan. Additionally Azerbaijan provided support to separatist groups in Iran and it still does.

I would like you to read this article on Todays Zaman, its not quite fair and balanced, (but to some extent) it provides some insight into the issue: Why does Iran support Armenia about Karabakh issue? <br><i>by</i> <b>Mehmet Fatih Öztarsu*</b> - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

It's quite disappointing to see Turkish members promoting Azeri separatism in Iran. I'm yet to see any Iranian member doing the same for Kurds in Turkey.
There are enough Iranains who do that.... and more importantly Iran's government helped PKK and probably is still doing. Turkey released couple of reports about this last year. At least Turkey is not supporting terrorism in Iran. But if Iran continues like this, our behaviour will change.

Lets not twist facts, ok? When the Safavid Empire was actually formed, it was done so by Turks, and Ismail was a Turk and spoke Azerbaijani Turkish as his native language (which was also the language of his other side, the Aq-Qoyunlu), just like his father and grandfather (whom had already a big amount of followers from Turkic tribes). His maternal grandfather on the other hand was Uzun Hasan, the Aqqoyunlu king, who was also the uncle of his father.

And its not all about Ismail and his ancestors either, Safavid Empire was at the same time a Qizilbash Empire too. The Safaviyya order was always prominently followed by Turkic tribes. The court and military language of Safavids is a good clue, if your Pan-Farsist brains can see through it.

As for your lies about Iran's stance on Karabakh conflict, keep them to yourself. You Farsis just disgust me with your lies and just being so two-faced.
These Iranians even claim Seljuk as Iranian empire. F' 'm

Clinging on Safavids somehow plays into Pan-Farsist hands, we have plenty of other great legacies in Iran's history, its not limited to Safavids.

Mate dont make racist statements pls.

Where did I do so?

I see someone like "Shapur", completly disrespectful, hateful towards us, and what should be my reaction? The worst part is that it applies to majority of Persian members here as well.

Last edited:
It's quite disappointing to see Turkish members promoting Azeri separatism in Iran. I'm yet to see any Iranian member doing the same for Kurds in Turkey.

Just mind your own business, ok sand dweller?

We never did mind our business.

We support Turkey unconditionally, mad?

You're now accusing him of Pan, doesn't that make you a pan now?
Holy crap İ accused you of being a pan, İ'm also a pan now :)

You reminded me of a very old logical fallacy ;)

Are you aware that majority of times "Pans" themselves, accuse other "Pans" of being "Pans"?!

I will tell you a difference, I don't go around and spread propaganda at every corner of the internet like they do. And I definetly don't suffer from inferiority complex like they do, I don't make up stuff about other peoples, nations. Neither am I interested in it. And my way of argument & discussion does not revolve around being two-faced hypocrat.

But actually No, since neither of us directly partook in their discussion, and since I didn't say "All" and instead used "more often than not" its not really a logical fallacy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom