What's new

One liners :)

today my aunt brought something for me upstairs and i thought thats Ras-Malayi....... i was happy to see that and was about to start and then she told me this is "Dahi Bhallay" :cry:

btw it is easy to buy rasmalayi in UK, you get from almost every single sweet shop

Yeah I have heard there are lots of Desi people in U.K.... aren't you guyz the largest minority of U.K (or one of the largest)? :lol:

That reminds me of an article published in American newspaper about the differences between U.K. and U.S.A Pakistanis. The Pakistanis of U.K. are usually despised in U.K., they create gangs, pick up fights, fail to assimilate with the majority e.t.c e.t.c

But the Pakistanis of U.S.A.usually hold better jobs, are from upper strata of society, our median income is much higher than the national average income and in U.S.A - Asians (Chinese, Japenese, Pakistanis, Indians e.t.c) are considered model minority and the ONLY minority whose median income is higher than the majority i.e. Whites.

Ironically, U.S.A law classify Arabs, Persians, Afghans e.t.c as "Whites" for census purposes.

Questions and Answers for Census 2000 Data on Race

White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish.

Pakistanis/Indians were also classified as whites long time ago, but then they asked for "Asian" category.

Arab Association of America has proposed to include "Middle Eastern" in U.S.A racial categories because including them under "whites" doesn't solve the problems associated with Middle Eastern people..

American Arabs proposed to include Middle Eastern as separate racial category and include Pakistan in it too.. Now it is Arabs who want to be associated with us, not the other way around.

Sorry, Zaki I had to stick all that in... :D:D

Yeah I have heard there are lots of Desi people in U.K.... aren't you guyz the largest minority of U.K (or one of the largest)? :lol:

That reminds me of an article published in American newspaper about the differences between U.K. and U.S.A Pakistanis. The Pakistanis of U.K. are usually despised in U.K., they create gangs, pick up fights, fail to assimilate with the majority e.t.c e.t.c

But the Pakistanis of U.S.A.usually hold better jobs, are from upper strata of society, our median income is much higher than the national average income and in U.S.A - Asians (Chinese, Japenese, Pakistanis, Indians e.t.c) are considered model minority and the ONLY minority whose median income is higher than the majority i.e. Whites.

Ironically, U.S.A law classify Arabs, Persians, Afghans e.t.c as "Whites" for census purposes.

Questions and Answers for Census 2000 Data on Race

White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish.

Pakistanis/Indians were also classified as whites long time ago, but then they asked for "Asian" category.

Arab Association of America has proposed to include "Middle Eastern" in U.S.A racial categories because including them under "whites" doesn't solve the problems associated with Middle Eastern people..

American Arabs proposed to include Middle Eastern as separate racial category and include Pakistan in it too.. Now it is Arabs who want to be associated with us, not the other way around.

Sorry, Zaki I had to stick all that in... :D:D

no no Jinxed........ i didn't know about Arab's being included in the list of white. That is possible since their skin colour is white :lol:

But it is wrong about the Pakistanis in UK are creating gangs and picking up fights......... thats all false. They are same like the Pakistanis living in USA. Yes Pakistanis are i believe 3rd - 5th minority in UK after Indians and perhaps black peoples.

Pakistanis are around 0.8 million in UK while Indians are about 1.2 million (if i am not wrong)

no no Jinxed........ i didn't know about Arab's being included in the list of white. That is possible since their skin colour is white :lol:

But it is wrong about the Pakistanis in UK are creating gangs and picking up fights......... thats all false. They are same like the Pakistanis living in USA. Yes Pakistanis are i believe 3rd - 5th minority in UK after Indians and perhaps black peoples.

Pakistanis are around 0.8 million in UK while Indians are about 1.2 million (if i am not wrong)

U.S.A Census law isn't based on skin color... it is based on caucasoid race... otherwise Saudis would be excluded... ;)

But.. what made you think I am here looking for charity? :disagree:

Hope u did not question this.

However just revisit the post where its reply to ur querry when u said are you for maza here ? In that sense i replied that offcourse we are here in this forum to enjoy ,and put back my question that are you here to charity , means are you here to give charity ,,,,not taking charity.
And how can u take charity when you are living in a state where median income of the Asian is higher enough. And why i will resort to such meaningless statement which will make me bald.

I hope u r satisfied otherwise we can transfer this case to zaki without caring that he has law degree or not, in order to look into it and issue decree without being prejudice to sex and any temptation and free of charge also.:P

I fear this explanation may carry some miscommunication again:P

Best of luck:tup:

Last edited:
Hope u did not question this.

However just revisit the post where its reply to ur querry when u said are you for maza here ? In that sense i replied that offcourse we are here in this forum to enjoy ,and put back my question that are you here to charity , means are you here to give charity ,,,,not taking charity.
And how can u take charity when you are living in a state where median income of the Asian is higher enough. And why i will resort to such meaningless statement which will make me bald.

I hope u r satisfied otherwise we can transfer this case to zaki without caring that he has law degree or not, in order to look into it and issue decree without being prejudice to sex and any temptation and free of charge also.:P

I fear this explanation may carry some miscommunication again:P

Best of luck:tup:

I think I got it now ... :P BTW, the median income of Asians is higher all across U.S.A (not just my state) as compared to other groups :victory::victory:

Median income levels
Household income by race

Asian - $57,518

White,non-hispanic - $48,977

Hispanic - $34,241

Black - $30,134

Source: US Census Bureau, 2006; income statistics for the year 2005

" The world is becoming a bad place to live; not because of the Bad People, but because of Silence of Good People" (William Shakespeare)

The wheel of change moves on, and those who were down go up and those who were up go down.

"Prayer" is the Key of Paradise" - "Hadees" i think
----------------------------------------
Marriage is a key to success - Zaki

I think I got it now ... :P BTW, the median income of Asians is higher all across U.S.A (not just my state) as compared to other groups :victory::victory:

Median income levels
Household income by race

Asian - $57,518

White,non-hispanic - $48,977

Hispanic - $34,241

Black - $30,134

Source: US Census Bureau, 2006; income statistics for the year 2005

Among Asians Indians Have highest median incomes. ($91,195):D

Back
Top Bottom