What's new

One liners :)

So you mean to say that where are 10000 lakes then there no ras malai .

Or its me that not getting............... Ras mali and 10000 lakes connection :D

What I was trying to say was that most Pakistanis dont like to live in such cold states.. they usually prefer places like New York, New Jersey, California, Texas, Georgia etc.. where there is large concentration of desis

If there was a large concentration of Pakistanis here.. then I would have NO problem finding FRESH ras malai..

and 10,000 lakes ... I was just trying to show off little bit about my State... :oops: every State of U.S.A has unofficial names too.. Wisconsin is called Dream State. Minnesota is called land of 10,000 lakes (by the way the number doesn't include small ponds) and so on..

Go Vikings :mps::mps::D

What I was trying to say was that most Pakistanis dont like to live in such cold states.. they usually prefer places like New York, New Jersey, California, Texas, Georgia etc.. where there is large concentration of desis

If there was a large concentration of Pakistanis here.. then I would have NO problem finding FRESH ras malai..

and 10,000 lakes ... I was just trying to show off little bit about my State... :oops: every State of U.S.A has unofficial names too.. Wisconsin is called Dream State. Minnesota is called land of 10,000 lakes (by the way the number doesn't include small ponds) and so on..

I can find ras malai in Pakistani , Indian and Sikh restaurant or bakeries 24/ 7 and fresh. Lucky meeee :D

Ye to do line se bi ziada ho gaya :undecided:

Pakistani dont like to live there does not mean that they dont know about the states and require 3 or 4 names for one state.... or you were just trying here to be pedantic:P

Kuch khas maza nahi aya:D

Ye to do line se bi ziada ho gaya :undecided:

Pakistani dont like to live there does not mean that they dont know about the states and require 3 or 4 names for one state.... or you were just trying here to be pedantic:P

Kuch khas maza nahi aya:D

So, were you in this thread looking for "mazas" :azn::rolleyes::angry::lol:

Then please think of me today and parcel me some Ras Malai :bounce: They dont sell it here... :cry:

today my aunt brought something for me upstairs and i thought thats Ras-Malayi....... i was happy to see that and was about to start and then she told me this is "Dahi Bhallay" :cry:

btw it is easy to buy rasmalayi in UK, you get from almost every single sweet shop

no he\'s too rigid n has limited moves ,also his fighting style changes after tekken 3...

ah...but that is another character...anyway i don\'t have much control on devil jin...i started with hworang (tekken3)...what r u playing?tekken3,4,5,6???

Back
Top Bottom