What's new

One liners :)

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
― Rumi

Work with good company save you from evil and courage for success....:pakistan:

To attend the economical achievement are very rare & person attend it via various simple ways But,,,,,
Always remember if you do not pay time to your country via your participation in national development your nation will never survive in the hand of timeservers.
Give and make your self to participating in national affairs and you will change the country direction, never think about others what they say just play your role.

Good morning

9705809-awakening-girl-yawning-bed-messy-morning-hair-white-room.jpg

My counter intelligence declared if in any country only FACEBOOK will ban ,,
It is equal to Destroying billion dollar Intelligence network & Revenue on the other side ..

Dont Avoid to take batter knowledge and education.. if not use in one way the other way it will benefiting you..:pakistan:

@JUBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Middle age: when a guy turns off lights for economical reasons

Don't attempt to run from the past, it is always behind you.

Everybody is ignorant, just on different subjects.

The only people who listen to both sides of an argument are the neighbors

Life is really like a shower. One wrong turn and you're in hot water.

Without my ignorance, your knowledge would be meaningless.

The worst thing about history is that, every time it repeats itself . . . the price goes up.

People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they are not on your road , does not mean they are lost!!! - Dalai Lama.

"I have yet to find a single "human rights" organization that is willing to say that Jews have the right to peacefully visit their own holy places." - EoZ

“The size and vehemence of anti-Islamist opposition is mind-numbingly large, verging into anti-Islamic sentiment – it is extraordinary, and for civilization this is positive.” - Daniel Pipes, October, 2013.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom