What's new

One liners :)

“The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr.” - Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
"The situation in the Sudan for several centuries may be summed up as follows: The dominant race of Arab invaders was unceasingly spreading its blood, religion, customs, and language among the black aboriginal population, and at the same time it harried and enslaved them."

- Winston S. Churchill, The River War, Ægypan Press, pp. 12-13.

“It’s never the value of water but thirst, it’s never the value of life but death and it’s never about the friendship but trust.”

"The situation in the Sudan for several centuries may be summed up as follows: The dominant race of Arab invaders was unceasingly spreading its blood, religion, customs, and language among the black aboriginal population, and at the same time it harried and enslaved them."

- Winston S. Churchill, The River War, Ægypan Press, pp. 12-13.

No doubt it's coming from you

"my queen my life my love" - 300 movie

For ordinary citizen it is the reverse order to call his lady love, But for a King who sacrifices his life for his country the order of words are different. :cry:

"what you are doing speaks so loud that I can't listen to what you say"

Don't know who said it tough.

Why intellectual people silent more and disclose for the wise..And how other use innocent peoples like toys

TobarRollTongueAnimalsDetail.jpg

kya yar yai bhai koi batany kai bat ha....

tea-cup1%5B1%5D+westendwilma.jpg

Of course, parents are the most important people in a child's life.
[Hillary Clinton]

"Exactly it is fact when the peoples have not ability to stand with the beautiful state of mind, they often reject or consider it worst at all."

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom