What's new

One liners :)

430562_237403116352382_191097124316315_482953_223493229_n.jpg

Operator, operator, call me an ambulance!!! Okay, sir, you're an ambulance!

A young newlywed was telling his friend about his wedding night. "Boy, was my girl dumb! She put a pillow under her azz intead of her head!"

“I am in hell but that doesn’t mean I will stay forever.”

- poster on wall of Peshawar boys' drug rehab dormitory link

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.

I still miss my ex. But my aim is getting better.

I'm nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

If a man tells a woman she's beautiful she'll overlook most of his other lies.

Always aim for the sky...coz' even if you reach half way.....You're still up quite high....... Made this up myself :-D

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Wayne Gretzky

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Oh and this one:

Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.
Voltaire

"For the most part, when we have differences, they are tactical and not strategic."

- President Obama commenting about his relationship with Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu. link

"Be Jewish, don't give up."

- last words spoken to Shimon Peres by his Polish-Jewish grandfather, who was later shut up in his own synagogue and burned alive by the Nazis.

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs." - Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b, Talmud

This is my favourite:

"If a gentile hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed." - Sanhedrin 58b, Talmud

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs." - Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b, Talmud
This is my favourite: "If a gentile hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed." - Sanhedrin 58b, Talmud
Never heard of these. Assuming they could be genuine - an assumption I do not make - they almost certainly fall into the category of straw-men arguments: propositions erected so they can then be demolished by other Talmudic commentators, much as one erects a proof-by-negative in number theory. Quoted out-of-context they would appear to advocate the opposite of what the Talmud prescribes.

"The only race better than the Jews is the Kentucky Derby."

- Senator Mitch McConnell quoting a friend (AIPAC, 3/5/2012)

The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Back
Top Bottom