What's new

One liners :)

We have the best government that money can buy.

You cant buy love but you can pay heavily for it.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

I still don't know why they threw Bin Laden's body in the ocean - That didn't work with Megatron

Our every action is a battle cry against imperialism, and a battle hymn for the people's unity against the great enemy of mankind: the United States of America. -- Che Guevara

The United States of America is a threat to world peace. -- Nelson Mandela

The United States of America is a threat to world peace. -- Nelson Mandela
By taking this one-liner out of its prepositional phrase you've distorted its meaning. Here's the full quote:

...the most catastrophic action of the United States was to sabotage the decision that was painstakingly stitched together by the United Nations regarding the withdrawal of the Soviet Union from Afghanistan. If you look at those matters, you will come to the conclusion that the attitude of the United States of America is a threat to world peace.
link

That decision was made at the urging (or mutual acquiescence, if you will) of one particular ally: Pakistan!

united states is not the threat, the real threat are the jews present in the congress and white house

There are a few people I know whose Birth Certificates should be considered an Apology Letter to the world.

"The Arab Spring was not a surprise. It was only a matter of time. When you have poverty, prejudice, no social equality, no justice, a bad education system and a hidden form of apartheid, then, why are we surprised to see the people take matters into their own hands?"

- ABDULATEEF AL-MULHIM

The percentage of mentally disturbed people in the United States is very high. From the time the American gets up in the morning, he feels as if someone is trying to influence his will in some way: he is a person with a thousand pressures. The Americans live under a great strain ... and have great feelings of frustration. -- Fidel Castro

Shot my first turkey yesterday, scared the sh!t out of everyone in the frozen food section…It was awesome!

Back
Top Bottom