What's new

One Iranian Secret Weapon That Really Works

First of all, only stupids believe in a messiah who lives for 1400 years at the bottom of a well.
Second, Exactly the same things are true about your prophet, and his life is very well documented and non muslims believe that he was a liar.
Third, You said a lot of non sense lies about Bahaullah in your previous posts which shows either you don't know anything about him, or you are lying.

well , who said he is living in bottom of a well !?

second , are you think that we care about some idiots who are well known for enmity with prophet ... if they accept the truth , they have to accept Islam ... so they just begin lying about prophet to fool themselves ....

third , your beloved friends or even yourself ( I assume you are Bahhai ) trying to cover their dirty ideas ....

talking with a like of you is useless .... but at least some of our friends see your true face ...

well , who said he is living in bottom of a well !?

second , are you think that we care about some idiots who are well known for enmity with prophet ... if they accept the truth , they have to accept Islam ... so they just begin lying about prophet to fool themselves ....

third , your beloved friends or even yourself ( I assume you are Bahhai ) trying to cover their dirty ideas ....

talking with a like of you is useless .... but at least some of our friends see your true face ...

I thought that you were ignoring me as you previously mentioned?!!!
Anyway, Shias are going to Jamkaran well for what reason? where did your so called messiah disappeared at the first place?
second, did you even understood what I wrote? I said others say the exactly the same thing about your religion as what you say about theirs.
Third, Basijis and other nutjobs always try to put a label on others in discussions. That's their old tactic.

First of all, only stupids believe in a messiah who lives for 1400 years at the bottom of a well.
Second, Exactly the same things are true about your prophet, and his life is very well documented and non muslims believe that he was a liar.
Third, You said a lot of non sense lies about Bahaullah in your previous posts which shows either you don't know anything about him, or you are lying.

If you want to know about our literarure, go and read what rumi(molaanaa) has wrote about Shias. Again , you don't know anything about literature as well.
Rest of your post was insult, BS and :blah::blah::blah:.
our GOD is the one who has created this universe and humans, the same god can give the long life to whoever he wants, as he has done already like Noah, and Abraham. but of course those whose God is a human that couldn't even prevent his death, can't believe even the simplest thing like the long live.
the rest of your post is the same :blah::blah::blah:.

our GOD is the one who has created this universe and humans, the same god can give the long life to whoever he wants, as he has done already like Noah, and Abraham.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
uhhh... wow, so you really believe that a superman who can't even defend himself and runs away to a water well, will conquer the world someday?!!! Anyway, No wonder that mullah's follower are among the most uneducated parts of the society.:disagree::disagree::disagree:
but of course those whose God is a human that couldn't even prevent his death, can't believe even the simplest thing like the long live.
the rest of your post is the same :blah::blah::blah:.
I don't believe in any BS metaphysical crap. Shias and Bahais are no different in this sense for me, but in contrast to all of your lies about Bahais, at least they are a modernized version of you guys who respect women's rights, and have removed mullahs in their religion, which is very interesting.

So when will you be blowing yourself up for your god so we won't have to read your terrorist garbage?
Soon I hope

They are only good at saying BS, in contrast to vahabis, they don't have the balls to do anything serious and their words are only empty air ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
uhhh... wow, so you really believe that a superman who can't even defend himself and runs away to a water well, will conquer the world someday?!!! Anyway, No wonder that mullah's follower are among the most uneducated parts of the society.:disagree::disagree::disagree:

I don't believe in any BS metaphysical crap. Shias and Bahais are no different in this sense for me, but in contrast to all of your lies about Bahais, at least they are a modernized version of you guys who respect women's rights, and have removed mullahs in their religion, which is very interesting.

They are only good at saying BS, in contrast to vahabis, they don't have the balls to do anything serious and their words are only empty air ;)
he doesn't need to hide anywhere, nobody can see him till GOD decision to end his absence, superman stories belongs to westernized people like you, Mahdi is just a leader, the real power is the people's faith when they finally understand the need of God in their society, when they notice the all of the corruption in the westernized life. so the real job is done by his followers, ordinary people.

women's right?
the right to convert the women to f~cking meat, marriage between brother and sister, some aspects of modernization in Bahai, really modernized!!! the meaning of modernism in west and brain washed people.

there are hundred websites about bahai's lies in internet and these lies are well documented, yet you don't want to believe them, yet you couldn't stop yourself to support Holocaust, for which even the research is forbidden, I never doubt about your Identity.;)

Back
Top Bottom