What's new

One has to admire the strong will and ability of Hamas

That ancient Persian civilisation thing you mentioned- on that note- if Iran really wanted an "empire" or "caliphate" (as the Iranian Mullahs dream of) they could have extended their influence to the ethnic Persian areas like Kurdistan, Tajikistan, Khorasan (northern Afghanistan), Balochistan.
Actually, Persians were always more involved towards their western periphery simply because of having most of its population is concentrated nearer Arabs.
1024px-Provinces_of_Iran_by_population_density.svg.png

Also, they already lost the Central Asia to Turks millennia ago, their big ancestral homelands like Merv, Smarqand etc are in Turkic hands. In fact, the Turkics like Azeris, Uzbeks, Turkmen and even Kyzgyz have considerable Iranic DNA coz they assimilated the Iranians there.
Scythia-Parthia_100_BC.png

To be fair to Hamas, it was a brave and courageous fight. However, it made no difference in the end. It's time to give it up and rebuild Gaza. Israel isn't going anywhere - folks need to accept that they also fought well. Muslims and Jewish peoples actually have more in common than not. Better to negotiate and start a new peaceful chapter in relations.

LOL
Irani Mullahs have done nothing for Palestine (except destroying Lebanon,Yemen and Syria). Press TV may fool you natives but it doesn't fool us.
Even If Iran did, you wouldnt be able to see it, since you're blind and biased about what IRan has done for Palestinians.
Your mullahs are nothing less than mafioso.
1. Using that word like " Irani Mullahs" that shows your bias, dislike and lack of understanding of the Iranian system reflects more on you, not Iran. Iranians like their country the way it is so whats your issue? you want them to hate Iran the way you hate Iran?
2. That is your opinion and it sounds like an over simplification...no govt or system is that simple.

Using the Israel cause to keep your country in their strongholds and extend their so called militias in the Middle Eastm
Well your country uses the Kashmir cause to keep your country in their strongholds and extend their so called militias in Kashmir region....so whats the difference? Just say you dont agree with Iranian govt's ideology and move on, you dont have to attack it just because its different from how you would do things.

What a beautiful country you had.

I believe you meant to say :
What a beautiful country you have
....fixed it for you.

And look how utterly isolated it is now. Your only allies are freaking Hezbollah and Bashar al Assad.
Isolated? From who? Iraq? no. From Syria? No, From yemen? no, From Afghanistan? no, from Gaza? No. From Pakistan? NO. Even Morroco allowed IRGC banned flight fly through its airspace on its way to Venezuala recently..i think you're just projecting.
To be fair to Hamas, it was a brave and courageous fight. However, it made no difference in the end.
ARE YOU SURE?? well how come Gaza is now the largest continuous piece of Palestinian territory?? Its even larger than the west bank, so all the west bank got for "peaceful resistance" against ISrael was more annexation and microbalkanization of their territory. Also, Hamas has been able to deter Israel, because TILL THIS DAY, ISrael hasnt done a land invasion there...they cant...thats an achievement..the last time they tried their special forces got disoriented and left all theri equipment in Gaza..this is such an ill informed and inaccurate opinion. Hamas has stood for the little dignity Palestinians deserve that you Muslims sold cheaply to Israel already.
It's time to give it up and rebuild Gaza.
They are ready, but once again, Muslims like Egypt collude with Jewish Israel(Just like Muslim Turkey colludes with Christian NATO and Jewish Israel against other regional Muslims) to strangle Gaza but you only see the weak, abused Palestinians as the cause of their situation? open your eyes and clear your bias..it is a complex problem that involves a much stronger power on one side that weirdly enough many Muslims regionally think is ok to be treated like stray dogs not worthy of any quality and dignity of their lives in that apartheid jail called Gaza and West bank.
Israel isn't going anywhere - folks need to accept that they also fought well.
Well neither is Gaza! Gaza rejuvenated, and is standing up- successful resistance which the only ARabs who've done that - Hamas and Hezbollah were trained and taught by Iran. Which forces have Pakistani Muslims trained and taught SUCCESSFULLY against any Christian or Jewish force in recent times abusing Muslims? NONE. America has killed 1 M Muslims in Afghanistan, the Syria, Iraq, Yemen etc and you've done NOTHING against it, but you have the strength to complain about abused and rejected Palestinians for fighting their abuser whose just trying to control them on their land and steal more of it? you have your priorities wrong bra. Israel fought well? thats not what Hezbollah saw in 2006 and thats not what Syrians saw in the civil war...ground units collapsed in Lebanon and had to withdraw in 2006 and in Syria ISrael was so afraid, they hired Extremist Sunni groups like ISIS and other ones(No SHia groups were used) to protect their border with Syria so what do you really mean by "FOUGHT WELL"???
Muslims and Jewish peoples actually have more in common than not. Better to negotiate and start a new peaceful chapter in relations.
This has nothing to do with the issue- the issue is not Islam vs Jews, the issue is far deal vs Apartheid deal. which u think is better and needed?

Last edited:
The Israelis have been forced to retreat from only two areas that they occupied. One was South Lebanon due to Hizbuallah, and the other was Gaza due to Hamas.

They never intended to stay there permanently. So they did withdraw, but you have misunderstood the reason for the withdrawals. If Israel really wanted they could wipe out Hamas and Hizbullah within hours. And when I say wipe out I mean completely exterminate them without a trace left. But they don't do that because it will entail massive civilian casualties since both groups are known to use the human shield tactic. There would be massive international outrage and what not.

They never intended to stay there permanently. So they did withdraw, but you have misunderstood the reason for the withdrawals.
Then why has Israel occupied The golan heights "permanently"?? whats so different between Golan and Lebanese and Palestinian territories?

LOL - what special is happening in 2024? Tell me something super Jihad warrior - when was the last time Hamas destroyed an Israeli military target?

Also what am I jealous of? not being bombed? Not being betrayed by my kin?

Also tell me when we see IDF commiting attrocities at checkpoints, why is it always women, children and the elderly intervening? Where are your men?

Why are you antagonizing our Palestinian Brothers?

Kicking a man when he is down is pitiful, and kicking a Muslim when he is down is disgraceful.

Imagine if Arabs and the rest of Muslims mocked us after 1971, would you like it? However they stood behind us and even refused to recognize BD until we gave the ok.

Don't worry jealous man, jealousy has taken over your heart and it's gonna lead you to eternal damnation. You can easily find what you are asking for but you choose not to. I am not insecure like you nor confused about anything, time is gonna catch up to you and when it does I dare you to lift your head up after that, that's all.

Ignore him. Most of us Pakistanis are vehemently pro-Palestinian.

There are a subset of the diaspora who want good relationship with the child-killers running Israel.

For most of us, we would rather die than accept Israel.

Musharraf tried to do it but had to back off as the response inside Pakistan was so strong.

That was the end of that.

They never intended to stay there permanently. So they did withdraw, but you have misunderstood the reason for the withdrawals. If Israel really wanted they could wipe out Hamas and Hizbullah within hours. And when I say wipe out I mean completely exterminate them without a trace left. But they don't do that because it will entail massive civilian casualties since both groups are known to use the human shield tactic. There would be massive international outrage and what not.

They built houses and settlements in Gaza.

They built houses and settlements in Gaza.

Brother, unfortunately pro-Israel faction, false flaggers, and quasi-Muslims are the only ones replying here on this thread. We are getting a very small sample of Pakistani thought.

I wonder how long moderation will allow filth and negativity to permeate this forum.

I encourage members to report trolls when possible.

Why are you antagonizing our Palestinian Brothers?

Kicking a man when he is down is pitiful, and kicking a Muslim when he is down is disgraceful.

Imagine if Arabs and the rest of Muslims mocked us after 1971, would you like it? However they stood behind us and even refused to recognize BD until we gave the ok.

Ignore him. Most of us Pakistanis are vehemently pro-Palestinian.

There are a subset of the diaspora who want good relationship with the child-killers running Israel.

For most of us, we would rather die than accept Israel.

Musharraf tried to do it but had to back off as the response inside Pakistan was so strong.

That was the end of that.

Follow the thread, he is the one who abused me first. I didn't respond in kind. I merely asked him questions he cannot answer. The premise of my arguement was that Palestinian leadership, especially Hamas has more interest in self preservation than the Palestinian cause. Their military efforts are futile and they ought to focus on diplomatic efforts. I stated the success of BDS as an example.

He is the one who then abused me, calling me all sorts of names. I merely asked him to evidence the effectiveness of the tactics he is so vocally in support of. You can see from my historic posts that I am Pro-Palestinian and opposed to the recognition of the state of Israel, but I won't refrain from expressing my opinion on a matter, and I certainly won't be disrespected.

Follow the thread, he is the one who abused me first. I didn't respond in kind. I merely asked him questions he cannot answer. The premise of my arguement was that Palestinian leadership, especially Hamas has more interest in self preservation than the Palestinian cause. Their military efforts are futile and they ought to focus on diplomatic efforts. I stated the success of BDS as an example.

He is the one who then abused me, calling me all sorts of names. I merely asked him to evidence the effectiveness of the tactics he is so vocally in support of. You can see from my historic posts that I am Pro-Palestinian and opposed to the recognition of the state of Israel, but I won't refrain from expressing my opinion on a matter, and I certainly won't be disrespected.

I already gave you the relevant analogy for you to understand.

If you suck up Israeli propaganda, then it is no use.

Imagine if someone insulted and mocked Pakistan's right in Kashmir, as you did to Palestinians. I think we would feel the exact same emotions.

I hope you will be more responsible in the future.

Then why has Israel occupied The golan heights "permanently"?? whats so different between Golan and Lebanese and Palestinian territories?

The Israelis withdrew from Gaza because they aren't that interested in it, unlike the West Bank which has historic Jewish towns like Jerusalem, Hebron, Jericho and Bethlehem. The withdrawal from Gaza was under an agreement brokered by the Bush admin. during Ariel Sharon's tenure. There were few Jewish settlers there and so it was easier to evacuate them (despite fierce protests from the right-wing settler groups). Therefore, withdrawal from Gaza was a political decision. To claim that Hamas forced Israel to withdraw from Gaza is ludicrous.

Regarding Lebanon, the Israelis never went in there with the intention of annexing any territory, only with the intention of putting an end to Palestinian terrorists attacks against them in the early 1980s. The Palestinian terrorist groups were using south Lebanon as a launchpad for attacks on Israel. They again went into Lebanon in 2006 not with the intention of annexing any territory, but rescuing some of their soldiers that Hizbullah kidnapped.
Trust me if Israel wanted to occupy Lebanon permanently they could do so easily. But they don't want to, unlike the Golan. Notice that in the Golan the opponent of Israel is Syria, whereas in Lebanon it is only a paramility force (Hizbullah). Syrian military is much stronger than Hizbullah so that right there decimates your theory. If the Syrian military cannot take Golan, what makes you think Hizbullah could effectively resist Israel if they ever intended to permanently take control of Lebanon?

I encourage members to report trolls when possible.

How long will people get away with silencing dissenting opinions in the name of "reporting trolling"?

I already gave you the relevant analogy for you to understand.

If you suck up Israeli propaganda, then it is no use.

Imagine if someone insulted and mocked Pakistan's right in Kashmir, as you did to Palestinians. I think we would feel the exact same emotions.

I hope you will be more responsible in the future.

What Israeli propaganda have I mentioned? Which part of my arguement is propaganda? Has Hamas caused any military defeats to Israel? When was the last time they even killed an IDF soldier?

The comparison with Pakistan is mute. Pakistan may not have liberated all of Kashmir yet, but Pakistan is not an equivalent to Hamas. Pakistan is a nuclear power, a state which is backing the Kashmiri's. Nobody is backing Hamas. My whole point is that without that backing Hamas is unable to operate effectively from a military perspective. Even the Eygptians are closing down their tunnels.

Maybe you disagreed with the bit where I said PLO and Hamas are only interested in self preservation? If that is the case then explain to me why they had a civil war in 2005? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatah–Hamas_conflict#Overview Are these the actions of people concerned with national interest? Were Mujib and Bhutto concerned with power or national interest?

I have not said that the Palestinians should recognise Israel - i just said continued military attacks which don't even cause casulties but result in hundreds of deaths from reprisal attacks are stupid.

Back
Top Bottom