What's new

One has to admire the strong will and ability of Hamas

Everyone is, including Chinese CCP, Trump, Pakistani military and so on.

1. Gulfies have been throwing money like water too, I don't know how that is "looking for best interests" when they are actively funding regime changes and terrorism from Syria to Egypt to Lebanon to Libya. Their common man don't bear the brunt because of 1) much higher oil revenue per capita than Iran, 2) They are American bootlickers.
  2. West itself was hostile to post-1979 Iran since their puppet ***-kissing regime was toppled and Arabs supported by west collectively attacked a newly-destabilized country for fricking 8 years but Iranians held their ground. Why do you expect Iran to bend over when the west supported Iraq for 8 continuous years?
And honestly Iran is still miles ahead of Pakistan and even India (or say much of South Asia) in science, technology and HDI.
I'm not comparing Pakistan or India to Iran.

We are absolute shitholes tbh. The only places worse than us are sub Saharan Africa.

palestine better join Israel they will get more compared to wasting their lives in this stupiditiy

palestine better join Israel they will get more compared to wasting their lives in this stupiditiy

It's easy for you to say. You know nothing about the Palestinian cause and struggle.

It's like someone coming to your home, torching it to the ground, then claiming it and killing your family. Then me coming along telling you to live with him and be his "friend".

Similarly, I can say the Kashmiris should get along with the Hindus coming from all over India and claiming Kashmiri land, settling on it and displacing the native Kashmiris. You would realize then how stupid I would sound uttering such an idea...

That's you when you say "Palestine better join Israel". I hope you realize how stupid you sound.

Hezbollah is living in a independent country. That country has its own Army. Plus Hezbollah is only SHIA. Despite the fact Lebanon has all religions in it.
Lol Lebanon has an army ? :cheesy:
I thought Hezbollah was the Lebanese army. :lol:
The only places worse than us are sub Saharan Africa
Actually you guys have more impoverished people in the world than even sub Saharan Africa. 😅. South Asia does need radical reforms and change.

Israel can roll over Gaza anytime it wants. There's nothing stopping Israel from doing that except the International community. Hamas has no resistance, they only live under the international cover.

Instead of putting the aid money in the ease of Palestinian people, their education, infrastructure to prepare them for a more dedicated future, Hamas spends it on a few rockets, mounts it on cement buildings, and launches it to Israel only for the rockets to be intercepted each time. Then Israel has an excuse and counterattacks with missiles which never get intercepted.

And this cycle continues, Palestinians bear the brunt.

If you can't stock weapons, then stock money and mental capability!

Stupidity, this is not resistance.

Agree 100%. They've got no support and can cause the Israeli's no real harm. Their military effort is just killing their own people. When was the last time they managed to kill a member of the IDF? I can't remember. Leadership comes with responsbility for the people you lead.
It's easy for you to say. You know nothing about the Palestinian cause and struggle.

It's like someone coming to your home, torching it to the ground, then claiming it and killing your family. Then me coming along telling you to live with him and be his "friend".

Similarly, I can say the Kashmiris should get along with the Hindus coming from all over India and claiming Kashmiri land, settling on it and displacing the native Kashmiris. You would realize then how stupid I would sound uttering such an idea...

That's you when you say "Palestine better join Israel". I hope you realize how stupid you sound.

That's true but there are more effective methods than this false sense of military bravado. Hamas and the PLO are both busy lining thier pockets, meanwhile Palestine is being eaten bt by bit, while Palestinians starve.

If they had any sense they'd drop the military struggle entirely in return for an Arab led peace keeping force on their borders. Then they could spend money on their people and the diplomatic effort. BDS movement was more effective than every single weapon Hamas has altogether. Around the world Israel lobbied to try and get it banned. Imagine if every major city, every major country had a Palestinian lobby group funded to push their narrative.

Kashmir has Pakistan, Palestine doesn't have a Pakistan. Without Pakistan, there would be no Kashmir cause either.

Last edited:
. Why do you expect Iran to bend over when the west supported Iraq for 8 continuous years?
Geo politics is not like that dude. Interests change all the time. You can't hold grudges in this game . It's all about interests. Why do you think Iran cooperated with the US to topple the Taliban in Afghanistan and install a relatively friendlier northern alliance like regime on Kabul ? It suited both countries interests. You shouldn't based your foreign policy on emotions. Countries always go after their national interests and will.coopeeate in case their interests converge.

So you should always have an open mind in this game. Nothing is ever black and white in geo politics. You guys need to understand that. 😁
good for the international sanctions.

You know how big of a critic I am of Arabs. But the GCC is only soaring higher while Iran is sinking like a ship. Irani mullo ka zor sirf apni mazloom abadi pe chalta hai. It can't do shit against America or Israel.

Arab monarchs are looking after the interests of their population. Iran is just making life miserable for its own people.
On this one I agree. I have been to gulf states. And to be honest, I was quite surprised by how developed the countries were. Especially in the UAE/DUBAI. The region attracts workers from all over the world and the economy is so vibrant and bubbling. Gulf states leaders have proven to be very shrewd and competent leaders and they seem to know how to run their countries economy and improve the lives of their citizens with their oil wealth/resources. Unlike many other developing oil and natural resource rich countries I have been to(like Venezuela, Nigeria, Congo, Iraq etc etc) where the people live in abject poverty and struggle to meet ends needs despite their massive natural resources. It's a tragedy . On this one I will give it to gulf states leaders. They have done very well for their country and people. Better than any Muslim country I have been to. 👍🏾

Last edited:
Gulfies have been throwing money like water too, I don't know how that is "looking for best interests" when they are actively funding regime changes and terrorism from Syria to Egypt to Lebanon to Libya. Their common man don't bear the brunt because of 1) much higher oil revenue per capita than Iran, 2) They are American bootlickers.
Gulfies screw up other countries. Their home base is completely safe.

Iran screws up its own country the most with its crazy anti imperialism posturing.

Who's fault is it again if Iran doesn't earn much oil revenues? It has the third highest oil reserves in the world after Venezuela and KSA.

I used to also admire Iran's aNtI iMpeRiALiSt StAncE but I realized its just a farce. Khomeini regime is one of the most corrupt regimes in the Middle East. What exactly anti imperialist have they done? They go begging to Russia whenever theyre in hot water. They align with the US whenever it suits their interests (Iraq invasion 2003, Afghanistan invasion 2001).

Iran is an imperfect "regional hegemon" it has influence no doubt but its hamstrung by heavy sanctions I dont prefer regime change the Iranians will have to reform their system but the US keeps giving the ruling class more reasons to rule to their public due to their "idiotic" boomer policy makers who still cant get over the hostage crisis mindset from 1979
True to some extent. Actually Iran's(like Venezuela) case is actually a tragedy. Some people don't know that these two countries have the largest oil reserves in the world. Yet their people still live in poverty and struggle to meet ends needs and migrate abroad in huge numbers. Iran for example has one of the highest case of brain drain in the whole world. (they even led the world for some time). So a country with such a youthful vibrant and very skilled workforce (I can attest that Iranians are very very smart people from what I have seen even here in my workplace and those I have encountered) coupled with massive natural resources , manpower/population and an ancient civilization state. Etc. Iran should have been one of the most wealthy countries on earth and a quasi economic power that could come close to or match even western powers like France/U.K/Germany at some point if they she's their cards right. People around the region and even the world should have been applying for visas to come to Iran for work, set up a company, run business or a better life like I saw in Gulf States. However the regime went on a wrong path and made some wrong decisions in their foreign policy and ideology which has impacted the country for decades and sacrifice a whole generation of very intelligent, skilled Iranian youth who have emigrated (and are still emigrating) to Europe, US, Australia , and even gulf states in huge numbers. It's sad , but it's also part of.life. Not everything always goes the way we want it. Every country's leadership makes the decision/policies and direction they want their country to follow and this shapes the direction and foreign policy of the Country and decides the fate of the Country.

One thing I can say for sure. The revolution seems to have been a failure , judging by the potential that country has. Who said :" Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". :disagree:.
When something hasn't work we try and change it.

Last edited:
Agree 100%. They've got no support and can cause the Israeli's no real harm. Their military effort is just killing their own people. When was the last time they managed to kill a member of the IDF? I can't remember. Leadership comes with responsbility for the people you lead.

May Allah's curse be upon you , you jealous munafiq.... You are not gonna lift your head after 2024 and I promise you that ....

Let me make it clear to you munafiqs nothing you say affects our allegiance to God and we will never, never, ever take the side of Iblees over our Lord. No matter what the cost.

May Allah's curse be upon you , you jealous munafiq.... You are not gonna lift your head after 2024 and I promise you that ....

Let me make it clear to you munafiqs nothing you say affects our allegiance to God and we will never, never, ever take the side of Iblees over our Lord. No matter what the cost.

LOL - what special is happening in 2024? Tell me something super Jihad warrior - when was the last time Hamas destroyed an Israeli military target?

Also what am I jealous of? not being bombed? Not being betrayed by my kin?

Also tell me when we see IDF commiting attrocities at checkpoints, why is it always women, children and the elderly intervening? Where are your men?

LOL - what special is happening in 2024? Tell me something super Jihad warrior - when was the last time Hamas destroyed an Israeli military target?

Also what am I jealous of? not being bombed? Not being betrayed by my kin?

Also tell me when we see IDF commiting attrocities at checkpoints, why is it always women, children and the elderly intervening? Where are your men?

Don't worry jealous man, jealousy has taken over your heart and it's gonna lead you to eternal damnation. You can easily find what you are asking for but you choose not to. I am not insecure like you nor confused about anything, time is gonna catch up to you and when it does I dare you to lift your head up after that, that's all.

True to some extent. Actually Iran's(like Venezuela) case is actually a tragedy. Some people don't know that these two countries have the largest oil reserves in the world. Yet their people still live in poverty and struggle to meet ends needs and migrate abroad in huge numbers. Iran for example has one of the highest case of brain drain in the whole world. (they even led the world for some time). So a country with such a youthful vibrant and very skilled workforce (I can attest that Iranians are very very smart people from what I have seen even here in my workplace and those I have encountered) coupled with massive natural resources , manpower/population and an ancient civilization state. Etc. Iran should have been one of the most wealthy countries on earth and a quasi economic power that could come close to or match even western powers like France/U.K/Germany at some point if they she's their cards right. People around the region and even the world should have been applying for visas to come to Iran for work, set up a company, run business or a better life like I saw in Gulf States. However the regime went on a wrong path and made some wrong decisions in their foreign policy and ideology which has impacted the country for decades and sacrifice a whole generation of very intelligent, skilled Iranian youth who have emigrated (and are still emigrating) to Europe, US, Australia , and even gulf states in huge numbers. It's sad , but it's also part of.life. Not everything always goes the way we want it. Every country's leadership makes the decision/policies and direction they want their country to follow and this shapes the direction and foreign policy of the Country and decides the fate of the Country.

One thing I can say for sure. The revolution seems to have been a failure , judging by the potential that country has. Who said :" Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". :disagree:.
When something hasn't work we try and change it.
That ancient Persian civilisation thing you mentioned- on that note- if Iran really wanted an "empire" or "caliphate" (as the Iranian Mullahs dream of) they could have extended their influence to the ethnic Persian areas like Kurdistan, Tajikistan, Khorasan (northern Afghanistan), Balochistan.

As much as the Iranian Mullahs talk shit about the Arabs, they have this obsessive itch to meddle in every Arab issue (like that forlorn kid in high school who wants to sit at the cool kids table). I don't see why Iran feels this undulating moral obligation to be the messiah for Arab countries (Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine). It's obsessive hatred of Israel is also misplaced given that Palestine is essentially an Arab nationalist cause. The Palestinians wouldn't look twice at Iran after independence.

I feel Iran (or Khomeini Mullah regime) is in some weird Stockholm syndrome when it comes to Arabs. It displays this crazy hate for Arabs but can't for the life of it separate itself from Arab issues.
Don't worry jealous man, jealousy has taken over your heart and it's gonna lead you to eternal damnation. You can easily find what you are asking for but you choose not to. I am not insecure like you nor confused about anything, time is gonna catch up to you and when it does I dare you to lift your head up after that, that's all.
Lol don't blow a lid.

Take some time to introspect.

This crazy fanaticism is why you still don't have a state. If your leaders (both PLO and Hamas) had shown some flexibility you could have had a thriving Gaza after the 2005 withdrawal and a self governing state in the West Bank after 2008.

Keep shouting and screaming. The world is moving on. You must change your thinking or be left behind.

Actually you guys have more impoverished people in the world than even sub Saharan Africa. 😅. South Asia does need radical reforms and change.
Well, we are a little ahead in many indicators though..
1920px-Countries_by_Human_Development_Index_%282019%29.png

Geo politics is not like that dude. Interests change all the time. You can't hold grudges in this game . It's all about interests. Why do you think Iran cooperated with the US to topple the Taliban in Afghanistan and install a relatively friendlier northern alliance like regime on Kabul ? It suited both countries interests. You shouldn't based your foreign policy on emotions. Countries always go after their national interests and will.coopeeate in case their interests converge.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....sem-soleimani-worked-together/?outputType=amp
So you should always have an open mind in this game. Nothing is ever black and white in geo politics. You guys need to understand that. 😁
22b79a640bc5089497a6262901b7274c.jpg

The point was NOT of holding grudges but of holding valid suspicion, subtle but very important difference. You can't easily trust anyone whose actions have been hostile till now. That's common sense, dude. Like was co-operating with Nazi German a choice for Jews or even allied countries? Heck, Stalin tried that and learned the lesson hard way. Extreme example but you get the main point - suspicion is a valid concern. And of course, there will be points of convergence but again the intentions and ultimate goals of the parties differed. And again, when did the interest converged except for some limited geography and period? Like West wanted to rout Syrian regime which was the only country except Libya that saved Iranians from total annihilation during Iran-Iraq war.
Their home base is completely safe.
They have nothing to offer except Petrodollars, let alone having a home grown military complex like Iran. They are harmless pussies in the eyes of the west, even their Jets are being continuously tracked by Israelis or on another day they are sending their F-16s in support of Greeks against Turkey. Imagine being such ball-less and skaves.
Iran screws up its own country
Yes, it does. Having contrary goals to imperialist's designs have its costs. I am not defending the regime but I think imperialistic thinking of west is at more fault than them.
What exactly anti imperialist have they done? They go begging to Russia whenever theyre in hot water. They align with the US whenever it suits their interests (Iraq invasion 2003, Afghanistan invasion 2001).
They are NOT anti-American by default but they have independent goals.
Iran should have been one of the most wealthy countries on earth and a quasi economic power that could come close to or match even western powers like France/U.K/Germany at some point if they she's their cards right.
I agree and that requires complete submission to American designs in middle east (which is a very troubled region - partly due to the west) until they grow as strong say, as strong as China.

Last edited:
Well, we are a little ahead in many indicators though..
1920px-Countries_by_Human_Development_Index_%282019%29.png

22b79a640bc5089497a6262901b7274c.jpg

The point was NOT of holding grudges but of holding valid suspicion, subtle but very important difference. You can't easily trust anyone whose actions have been hostile till now. That common sense, dude. Like was co-operating with Nazi Germany was a choice for Jews or even allied countries? Heck, Stalin tried that and learned the lesson hard way. Extreme example but you get the main point - suspicion is a valid concern. And of course, there will be points of convergence but again the intentions and ultimate goals of the parties differed. And again, when did the interest converged except for some limited geography and period? West wanted to rout Syrian regime which was the only country except Libya that saved Iranians from total annihilation during Iran-Iraq war.

They have nothing to offer except Petrodollars, let alone having a home grown military complex like Iran. They are harmless pussies in the eyes of the west, even their Jets are being continuously tracked by Israelis or on another day they are sending their F-16s in support of Greeks against Turkey. Imagine being such ball-less.

Yes, it does. Having contrary goals to imperialist's designs have its costs. I am not defending the regime but I think imperialistic thinking of west is at more fault than them.

They are NOT anti-American by default but they have independent goals.

I agree and that requires complete submission to American designs in middle east (which is a very troubled region - partly due to the west) until they grow as strong say, as strong as China.
Well Iran is free to continue its crusade. Tell me when they actually achieve something.

Back
Top Bottom