What's new

Once Again Time Has Proved India has Weak Defense System

This guy brought shame to such beautiful fighter jet...:o:

Get delusioned in the world of camel,pigeon,jupited ,Ved,Quaran,Bible..All are afraid of Pakistani Superpower..
Pakistan should obliterate & infiltrate Indian Indian aerospace as fast as possible.
Even Aliens are afraid to step into earh.

That explain's why humanity has no contact with Aliens, X-files all lies, all lies i tell you - Damn it! :D

I dont think they intended to land on that day. This was an exercise for next day when the expressway was going to be inaugurated. But this is india'a only second highway where jets can land but Pakistan has many and 1300 km karachi lahore motorway will have multiple such strips.

This happened yesterday when they were actually supposed to touch down
The first jet, a Sukhoi, could not land on its first attempt because of a dog that had strayed onto its path. The aircraft was forced to overshoot its touch-down spot. It was successful in its second attempt at the end of the show.

I thought it was controlled access expressway. And I just came to know this is India's longest and only second expressway. Pakistan started making motorways 20 years ago and our first motorway was longer than this agra-lucknow expressway. Even Makran coastal highway is around 700Km long that too was completed in 2008 i guess. I am truly shocked that india with all these claims of regional power/super power and going to moon and mars doesnt have good highways.

Get delusioned in the world of camel,pigeon,jupited ,Ved,Quaran,Bible..All are afraid of Pakistani Superpower..
Pakistan should obliterate & infiltrate Indian Indian aerospace as fast as possible.
Even Aliens are afraid to step into earh.

But remember Pakistanis never afraid of Indian. You are arrested pigeons and camels of Pakistan showed frustration in your hearts and minds

What the is point of simulation when do not even complete a simulation. Simulation means practicing under a virtual environment (which is the correct definition) or under a test environment where you execute plan fully in isolation. And as per your own language, you are f*** doing none. Besides we can see your "capable" pilots failing to do even touch-downs if that was your excuse.
Lol... It cracks me up how people sit in their chairs and decide who is capable or who is not! Keep it up. You will get your brownie points for your efforts on this forum

Bandar Nariyal(read Kashmir) lene ka koshish kar raha hai, lekin haath main aaj thak kuch bhi nahi aaya hai.

Bandar Nariyal(read Azad Kashmir) lene ka koshish kar raha hai, lekin haath main aaj thak kuch bhi nahi aaya hai. :D

Pakistan is the most powerful country on earth..US Russia India everybody is afraid of them.. Superpower Pakistan.. Best time to infiltrate our airspace with photo editing skill..

We don't want war. I have been to India and most Indians are not evil but your politicians will take you to war just to win their seats. No one cares about the poor soldiers dying. If you want war join up but I guess your parents love you too much to allow you to do that. Please cut the childish bravado.
NEVER FORGET MUSLIMS RULED INDIA FOR THE BEST PART OF A 1000 YEARS THEN THEY TOOK PART OF INDIA WHICH BECAME PAKISTAN. NEVER EVER FORGET THAT.

Lol... It cracks me up how people sit in their chairs and decide who is capable or who is not! Keep it up. You will get your brownie points for your efforts on this forum

I may get brownie points, regardless your country is getting none. Live with that.

What the is point of simulation when do not even complete a simulation. Simulation means practicing under a virtual environment (which is the correct definition) or under a test environment where you execute plan fully in isolation. And as per your own language, you are f*** doing none. Besides we can see your "capable" pilots failing to do even touch-downs if that was your excuse.
You people missed a big point here.. The purpose of these types of exercises.. Its absolutely not an exercise to check the ability of our pilots to land.. Anyone thinking IAF pilots dont know how to land their aircraft is a fool..
The aim of the exercise was to check expressways being used as alternate airstrips in case of dire emergencies or non-availability of runways for any reason..
Simulation is the imitation of the operation of a real-world process or system over time. Here we imitated the landing process because of a doubt of bursting tyres.. For example how the overspeed trip of a generator is checked?? If you think it's done by overspeeding the engine .. You got wrong.. It's by simulation because overspeeding may damage the engine..
How you get into a conclusion that our pilots are failed, they exactly done what they are told to do.. Why you people think PAF pilots as super human and IAF pilots as non competent.. Anyone with common sense knows that both air forces have not only top class but also average pilots are there.. Edge in training & strategies( when you are assisted by USA) are all old stories now..

Expend on your poors who are drinking cow piss and having no shelters. You can't fight with brave Pakistani nation

Expend on your poors who are drinking cow piss and having no shelters. You can't fight with brave Pakistani nation
That's the best one-sided narrative I've ever seen. Seems that you are issuing certificates to yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom