What's new

Once Again Time Has Proved India has Weak Defense System

You people missed a big point here.. The purpose of these types of exercises.. Its absolutely not an exercise to check the ability of our pilots to land.. Anyone thinking IAF pilots dont know how to land their aircraft is a fool..
The aim of the exercise was to check expressways being used as alternate airstrips in case of dire emergencies or non-availability of runways for any reason..
Simulation is the imitation of the operation of a real-world process or system over time. Here we imitated the landing process because of a doubt of bursting tyres.. For example how the overspeed trip of a generator is checked?? If you think it's done by overspeeding the engine .. You got wrong.. It's by simulation because overspeeding may damage the engine..
How you get into a conclusion that our pilots are failed, they exactly done what they are told to do.. Why you people think PAF pilots as super human and IAF pilots as non competent.. Anyone with common sense knows that both air forces have not only top class but also average pilots are there.. Edge in training & strategies( when you are assisted by USA) are all old stories now..
1 PAF pilot = 10 IAF pilots.
I don't about the jets though.
One f-16 = ?? Meh?

Even Makran coastal highway is around 700Km long that too was completed in 2008 i guess. I am truly shocked that india with all these claims of regional power/super power and going to moon and mars doesn't have good highways.

You mean same Motorways that are up for mortgages to IMF to bail you out??
http://dailytimes.com.pk/opinion/02-Oct-16/mortgaging-the-country

We have world's 2nd longest highway in the world (NH44) & longest road-network in the world. Even after all this, we are adding 30 KMs/day to the existing highway network.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Highway_(India)

Class Length (km)
Total national highways 100,087.00 km (62,191.18 mi)
State highways 154,522 km (96,016 mi)
Major and other district roads 2,577,396 km (1,601,520 mi)
Rural & other roads 1,433,577 km (890,783 mi)
Total (approx) 4,245,429 km (2,637,987 mi)

You don't have to fake out yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom