What's new

Once again the Indian Defence Minster Worried

MZUBAIR

Reaction score
Country
Australia
1101066775-1.jpg

1101066775-2.gif

Atlast Indian Defence Minster accepted that Indian Airforce is less capable then China Air Force.....and Pakistan is reducing the gap with the help of China (JF-17) and USA (F-16).

JF-17 and F-16 threatened :D

Atlast Indian Defence Minster accepted that Indian Airforce is less capable then China Air Force.....and Pakistan is reducing the gap with the help of China (JF-17) and USA (F-16).

Our defense Minister has Been Keeping this As an Excuse to Buy arms ever Since he joined...lol....:lol: , He is Indeed a Wise man

20+ JF 17 and 60 odd F 16s? Really??

IAF is week than PLAAF,whats new in it,look at the number of planes they have....around 3000 compared to some 800 of ours

And by the way i also read this article in an Indian newspaper

He is more concerned about ur newly acquired BVR capability rather than ur planes

New Delhi (online, net news): Indian Defense minister A.K. Anthony has once again accused that pakistan is diverting funds recieved from America for WOT against India. In an article published in a news paper, Anthony has accused that Pakistan is using a big portion of the funds it recieves towards buying weapons to be used against India. He also mentioned that PLAAF has an advantage over Indian Air Force, whereas indian air force has superiority over Pakistan AF. Indian Air force commander has mentioned that "we are keeping an eye on activities of both of the nations and are stepping towards new missiles, sensors, weapons, etc." Net News has revealed that while the interview he also mentioned that America and China are helping Pakistan to eliminate Indian Air Force's superiority. It would be wrong to believe that the jets, weapons and missiles being given to Pakistan is just for war against terrorism. "It is all just a game and India is losing its superiority over Pakistan AF and the weapons being received by Pakistan can be used offensively apart from being used for defense."

Best I could translate ;)

IAF is week than PLAAF,whats new in it,look at the number of planes they have....around 3000 compared to some 800 of ours

And by the way i also read this article in an Indian newspaper

He is more concerned about ur newly acquired BVR capability rather than ur planes

The aircraft ratio is quite proportionate to economy ratio, amazing.

Anyways, I hope China's airforce slim down to about 1000.

i know most of the members here are chetas and neways AK Antony is a clever cheta as well

He is so wise that he spend all India's grocery money on Weapons :lol:

Thats why I said He is Wise, as he dosent think like the diplomats from Ur side and Spend that way.... Our Spending has only Increased not the percentage of GDP we spend... Well To speak about Growth In GDP to You people is like Teaching a Rock to Fly.... Forget it, u will never Understand how the worlds 11th largest and the 2nd fastest economy in G-20 works ...

Back
Top Bottom