What's new

On the brink of Third World War

So Where is written that jerusalem Belongs to zionist? Still you stealed it, Zionist are Land Grabers..
I am a Zionist but I dont believe in god. Your friends stole entire Middle East and then you whine about piece of desert size of New Jersey. Pathetic.

no mate that's your def'n. can we stick to topic please
Saudi Arabia does not even recognize Israel, what exactly makes them Zionists according to u?

But in the context of this thread Zionists are warmongers.
Zionists dont cry death to Iran or any other country. On contrary, Zionists supported Iran during the aggression against it.

Saudi Arabia does not even recognize Israel, what exactly makes them Zionists according to u?

Just the Saud family. actions speak louder than words.

Zionists dont cry death to Iran or any other country. On contrary, Zionists supported Iran during the aggression against it.

Sorry mate all I read is Netanyahoos threats every week

I am a Zionist but I dont believe in god. Your friends stole entire Middle East

Now, who are those friends? Brits are friends of the zionists, they stole it for the zionists with the help of the zionists.

If the Saudi rulers were not zionists you wouldn't defend them.

What nonsense is this. Why is their a thread about WW3 every other week on this forum.

Just the Saud family. actions speak louder than words.
What actions make him a Zionist?

Sorry mate all I read is Netanyahoos threats every week
Iran threatens to destroy Israel, Iran openly supports terrorists against Israel. Israel does not threaten anything like that.

Now, who are those friends? Brits are friends of the zionists, they stole it for the zionists with the help of the zionists.
Arabs stole entire Middle East.

If the Saudi rulers were not zionists you wouldn't defend them.
I just hate hypocricy and double standards. Funny that you could not answer my message and instead started stupid Zionist callings.

Great article to read by the former Pakistan Army. However, let me fix the last bold part.

"A war against Pakistan could be catastrophic, but against Iran it could be dooms day! In fact, a war against Iran is very complicated plus suicidal!"

Pakistan is very weak than Iran in which we couldn't shot down drones and NATO post attacks while Iran shot down RQ-170! :)

i disagree with you friend, we CAN shoot down the drones, but our POLITICIANS are not willing to.

What actions make him a Zionist?

American foreign policy is controlled by AIPAC and is Zionist. Sauds are close allies of America

Iran threatens to destroy Israel, Iran openly supports terrorists against Israel. Israel does not threaten anything like that.

No but Israel threatens Iran on a daily basis and to your next point about you hating hypocrisy and doubles standards. I do too. So don't you think Israel's position that it can be trusted with Nukes but rest of the Muslim world cant is hypocrisy? After all I think Iranians and or Arabs have suggested a nuke free zone in the ME

World war? Zionists? Saud Family zionists? Has anyoen said Hindu zionists so far?

Here's the plain truth, majority of people and nations DO NOT share the revolutionary fire stoked by religious frustrations of some. We KNOW world is not fair, but what is? Most os us live in unfair immediate surroundings too but do not pick up a gun and head for the mountains and become an outlaw.

People throw the word ''China'' like its some magical pill. Have these people ever been to China? I have and I can tell you the chinese want to do business, business, business. If you think they are going to help you either prevent or start a war, you are living in cockooland.

But then, thats where most of you belong anyway ;p

American foreign policy is controlled by AIPAC and is Zionist. Sauds are close allies of America
Blah blah. So you cant name any actions. Just slogans.

No but Israel threatens Iran on a daily basis and to your next point about you hating hypocrisy and doubles standards. I do too. So don't you think Israel's position that it can be trusted with Nukes but rest of the Muslim world cant is hypocrisy? After all I think Iranians and or Arabs have suggested a nuke free zone in the ME
Here are events in chronological order:
1. Israel and Iran were in fine relationships.
2. After Islamic revolution Iran broke relationships with Israel.
3. Then Iran was attacked by Iraq and despite Iran broke ties with Israel Israel still provided help to Iran.
4. After the war Iran started massive support of terrorist groups against Israel, calling for destruction.
5. Iran started nuclear enrichment and ballistic missile program while keeping threats and supporting terror against Israel.
6. Israel said that if there will be no choice it will act against nuclear program of Iran.

So who is warmonger here?

Hindutva was mentioned which has some similarities to Zionism

I have no strong views on Zionism either way, but do on Hindutva, which is a much maligned and abused word in India. And elsewhere as well of course, but largely in the land where it should be understood but is reviled instead. Anyways, neither Hindutva nor Zionism have much to do with this thread. We give each too much importance in the larger scheme of things.

Arabs stole entire Middle East.

I just hate hypocricy and double standards. Funny that you could not answer my message and instead started stupid Zionist callings.

Yeah, you're right, Arabs stole Arabia. What else can a zionazi say? And then the master hypocrite says he hates hypocrisy, he thinks only he has the right to possess nukes.

I have no strong views on Zionism either way, but do on Hindutva, which is a much maligned and abused word in India. And elsewhere as well of course, but largely in the land where it should be understood but is reviled instead. Anyways, neither Hindutva nor Zionism have much to do with this thread. We give each too much importance in the larger scheme of things.

Disagree but you are right it is going off topic. We will discuss Hindutva another day on another thread

I ask members here to not generalize and say Arabs. The only Arab country left is SYRIA. SO PLEASE JUST USE THE NATION OR REGIME NAME.
Huh? Only Syria? The Arab world:

800px-A_map_of_the_Arab_World_with_flags.svg.png

Cheers!

when iam reading the article , i knew that author was a Pakistani .
The point that US vs PAK war would be plus to India is true but let me clear one point . India will fight for itself , not for NATO or any one . Balochistan will be better option for India .

Back
Top Bottom