What's new

On the brink of Third World War

They have no choice at this point in time.

The flaw in the OP is the mistaken assumption that, just because Russia, China (and others) resent Western domination, therefore they will put their cities under the gun for each other. There's not much love lost among the rising powers either -- they all have their own bilateral unresolved issues.

Already, you see the Indian position articulated here: let the others kill each other while India watches from the sidelines and then moves in to gather the spoils. The same philosophy guides the others. China, in the forefront, is in the Western cross-hairs and has the least options to 'wait it out' but they, too, are not particularly eager to engage Western military might.

But they don't have to. They can supply weapons etc. They can make it virtually impossible for America to attack Iran by giving/selling latest anti air defense systems. I doubt when push comes to shove India will be allowed to retain its I am everyone's mate position either

One other thing it's not about Syria nor Iran they will just be the fuse. Sometime ago I posted this some of it relevant here:

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES

One would have thought that Americans would have learned to be prudent about the unintended consequences of their actions by now.

Aryan did you write this or is this a piece from some place else?

Asking because its uncannily similar to what I have been saying elsewhere during my hiatus here.

Needless to mention, I got banned there as well ....

Some people here really want World war to happen just for their fun.

Sorry .. If you want fun .. please go to Xbox or Sony playstation. :D
Sir! but I can't afford one, can I borrow yourz for at least if the WWIII didn't start yet.In my view WWIII has been delayed for some months at least if not years....:smokin:

But they don't have to. They can supply weapons etc. They can make it virtually impossible for America to attack Iran by giving/selling latest anti air defense systems. I doubt when push comes to shove India will be allowed to retain its I am everyone's mate position either

NATO asked, and Russia complied, to cancel the sale of S-300s to Iran. Even on Syria, Russia has done an about turn and supported the latest UN motion.

Make no mistake about it: fighting for oneself is one thing, but none of these countries will take on the West for someone else.

NATO asked, and Russia complied, to cancel the sale of S-300s to Iran. Even on Syria, Russia has done an about turn and supported the latest UN motion.

Make no mistake about it: fighting for oneself is one thing, but none of these countries will take on the West for someone else.

Agreed but it is only a matter of time before Russia and China see their red lines threatened

Asking because its uncannily similar to what I have been saying elsewhere during my hiatus here.

I wrote it mate. Its just my ramblings. I do feel that we are living in interesting times. When empires start to feel omnipotent as Americans now do it is usually a sign of overconfidence etc

Welcome back, an old fan of your posts. :)

It is a matter of fact seen and accepted by all across the global community that the US respects only those that can land nukes on to the US mainland. Anyone else is merely tolerated, humored, manipulated and/or condescended to.

It is also no coincidence that the so called global non-proliferation movement is being marshalled by the only state to have nuked another in an act of war. Not once but twice. The two bombings days apart.

It also rings hollow to hear of the great efforts and strides made in such an effort, when collectively, the US and Russia still stockpile enough nukes to destroy all living life on this planet. For many generations to come.

Yet deny others the right of doing to same, if only to protect their own.

In such a world order, it is no surprise that nation states not agreeable to hegemony of such nature and directly in the cross-hairs would do all in their power, overtly and/or covertly, to go nuclear.

And having done that, similarly strive, overtly or covertly, to develop or acquire the capability land such weapons on to the US mainland.

The day that happens, all past transgressions are forgotten, and you become a part of the inner circle.

Nuclear Hypocrisy Uncle Sam style.

Its The west vs Iran, unless Iran attacked GCC, at that momemt Arabs will join the war. Pakistan is closer to Arabs than Iran, it will not even smuggle few bullets. Russia and China will not step in. They even imposed sanctions on Iran along with the west. Iran vs the world. Anyway its rediculous when you call it WW3, its just Iran, it wouldn't even take few days and thats it.

Do you have any idea why the zionazis like you are still waiting? Could it be that the zionazis in control do not believe what zionazis like you say. Perhaps those zionazis aren't so sure of the world support. Perhaps they have realised the truth and decided to huff and puff instead of getting into action.

It is a matter of fact seen and accepted by all across the global community that the US respects only those that can land nukes on to the US mainland. Anyone else is merely tolerated, humored, manipulated and/or condescended to.

It is also no coincidence that the so called global non-proliferation movement is being marshalled by the only state to have nuked another in an act of war. Not once but twice. The two bombings days apart.

It also rings hollow to hear of the great efforts and strides made in such an effort, when collectively, the US and Russia still stockpile enough nukes to destroy all living life on this planet. For many generations to come.

Yet deny others the right of doing to same, if only to protect their own.

In such a world order, it is no surprise that nation states not agreeable to hegemony of such nature and directly in the cross-hairs would do all in their power, overtly and/or covertly, to go nuclear.

And having done that, similarly strive, overtly or covertly, to develop or acquire the capability land such weapons on to the US mainland.

The day that happens, all past transgressions are forgotten, and you become a part of the inner circle.

Nuclear Hypocrisy Uncle Sam style.

That is the truth in a nutshell.

Zionist-those who believe that it is their God given right to steal somebody's homeland.
You imply that Arab conquerers were Zionists? :unsure:

mapspreadofislam.1333019616.jpg

Back
Top Bottom