What's new

On the brink of Third World War

Many members here also call China or Chinese 'chini' knowingly it is very offensive to us,
WTH! In local South Asian languages China is known as Chi-n and people as Chi-ni.That's like us saying this "印度" is offensive :lol:
So blame it to the South Asians :wave:

Pakistan being instrumental in deciding the fate of the world ? Don't you guys think that's bit of an over-reaction ? International relevance of pakistan is not exactly big........
well if you rember ww2 hitler said who wants a world war over poland and look what happened

But in the context of this thread Zionists are warmongers. They wish to bring population of the world down so they don't have to share resources with rest of humanity
Thats wat the habit of Zionist , Their History curse them (So called chosens are no more chosens anymore).:bad: Looks like they really managed to collect some slaves, But I'm confused which one is more Loyal? I'm sure they must be confused too, I don't think that india got that top position, but Historically they sacrificed a lot for their masters.. So Who is it the top contender.. :lol: That must desveres to be rewarded by zionist?

when iam reading the article , i knew that author was a Pakistani .
The point that US vs PAK war would be plus to India is true but let me clear one point . India will fight for itself , not for NATO or any one .

According to Indian army chief India has only two days ammo and most of that is obsolete or defective. Cant see you doing much fighting with anyone

Aryan, but you as a Muslim nation and with Nukes are already a vanguard to the Muslim world isn't it? Then what are you saying that Israel is opposing every nation to be nuclear armed? :what:[/QUOTE

Last time I looked India was a proxy for America and I know that America is run by AIPAC/Israel but I didnt realise they were now employing Indian proxy to answer on their behalf

I am a Zioinist and I dont mind Islamic Republic of Pakistan having nuclear weapons. :wave:

But what about Iranians etc why should they not be allowed Nukes if Israel Pakistan and India can. Seems a bit unfair to me mate. In any event if India had allowed you bases you were into trying to destroy Pak Nukes

Pakistan being instrumental in deciding the fate of the world ? Don't you guys think that's bit of an over-reaction ? International relevance of pakistan is not exactly big........

In your opinion. If you had read all the earlier posts you would realise that your comments are superfluous and unnecessary

when iam reading the article , i knew that author was a Pakistani .
The point that US vs PAK war would be plus to India is true but let me clear one point . India will fight for itself , not for NATO or any one . Balochistan will be better option for India .

Trust me there are much better options than this, that too in the favor of common Indians.

Get rid of insurgency in India. Get rid of religious and caste based discrimination, wipe out poverty etc etc..

Leave Baluchistan to us, we know how to deal this issue... You just don't worry.

Trust me there are much better options than this, that too in the favor of common Indians.

Get rid of insurgency in India. Get rid of religious and caste based discrimination, wipe out poverty etc etc..

Leave Baluchistan to us, we know how to deal this issue... You just don't worry.
Gud one . What is your opinion on unification?

According to Indian army chief India has only two days ammo and most of that is obsolete or defective. Cant see you doing much fighting with anyone
the question is can Pakistan hold for two days?:lol: Seriously you believed that?:P

Leave Balochistan to us, and hand back Kashmir aswell. And then..grant the poor Sikh and the Sever Sister States their long desired peace, and You'll see India flourish like nothing else :smitten:
Fortunately that wont happen . Actually Indira Gandhi want to unify the subcontinent and you know how our RAW played key role in liberation of Bangladesh . There is no solution to this one except unification .

But what about Iranians etc why should they not be allowed Nukes if Israel Pakistan and India can. Seems a bit unfair to me mate.
Because Iran supports terror and threatens with destruction of another state.

In any event if India had allowed you bases you were into trying to destroy Pak Nukes
No, we would not. As long as country does not threaten to destroy us we dont care.

LOL no but they kill innocent bahranis.
Thats what i said: You can say many bad things about Saudi regime, but at least they never shelled own people with artillery. Syria for example killed scores of inocent Palestinians and Lebanese.

Fortunately that wont happen . Actually Indira Gandhi want to unify the subcontinent and you know how our RAW played key role in liberation of Bangladesh . There is no solution to this one except unification .
and Indira Gandhi supported terrorism to Unify sub-continent , Just wait for few more years and Indian media will be debating on Bangladesh as Indhira gandhi's mistake. Unification with Dreamers Won't be benefitial for us. Give Kashmir back to us, and We might consider to be allied with you.

the question is can Pakistan hold for two days?:lol: Seriously you believed that?:P
Well! :lol: To End indian journey we don't need 2 days. wan'na try.. You first.. We got defensive policey..

Because Iran supports terror and threatens with destruction of another state.

India would say that about Pakistan. Iranians would say it about Israel

If I was you I would concentrate on not being dismembered:

Armed Conflicts in India

Almost every state has separatist movements, many of them armed. A large number of Muslims were killed in the past few years across the country and the numbers are on a steady rise. On top of that India has become a paraya for its neighbours. None of its neighbours appreciate their closeness to India and they all blame it for meddling in their affairs.

63 per cent of India’s new budget will go to the military, police, administration and debt service (2008-09). The military might of centric Hindu elites in Delhi isolated people of Jammu & Kashmir and the northeastern states. It is difficult for any community to feel part of a larger country when the armed forces of the country are deployed to silence them.

According to an Indian official report , 165 of India’s 602 districts — mostly in states like Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh — are “badly affected” by tribal and dalit violence, which government termed as “Maoist terror”. India’s military spending was recorded at US $21.7 billion in 2006 and it planned to spend $26.5 billion during 2008/09 financial year. 85 percent of the Army’s budget is spent on the enormous manpower of 1,316,000, which is the fourth largest in the world.

India experienced a rapid increase in demand for security in the period following the Mumbai attacks. Thanks to terrorism imports by world’s weapon industry! India is now one of the world’s most terror-prone countries, with a death toll second only to Iraq, says a report from the National Counter terrorism Center in Washington. India’s crime rates, already some of the highest in the world, are also rising, as is the incidence of corporate espionage. Approximately 5.5 million private security guards employed by about 15,000 security companies in India. As an industry,it is now the country’s largest corporate taxpayer. (CAPSI report)

In 2005, Business Week reported that India became Israel’s largest importer of weapons, accounting for about half of the $3.6 billion worth of weapons exported by the Jewish state.

“Do remember that 34 years ago, NSG was created by Americans. Hence it has been their onus to convince the group to grant the waiver to India to carry out the multi-billion dollar business as India is a large market,” says former Atomic Energy Commission chairman, Mr P K Iyengar.

Back
Top Bottom