What's new

Omicron spread shows China got it right on Covid-19 strategy, top disease expert says

No, China hides the number of covid patients, Chinese test kits are trash and useless so are Chinese vaccines, so many Chinese are infected with covid and they just drop dead on the streets and Chinese crematoriums are packed with corpses died from covid.... so many reports from various western media channels proved them.

China also suppled with many world nations with Vaccine to help control spread very responsible nation
Some countries were hogging all world vaccine supplies but China instead has been helping many other countries with strategies and vaccine supplies from early days , truly a leader country

The Main reason for spread was even after China identified the virus as problem

1- Western Nations continued to allow their citizens jump around planes and ships and run around airports
2- Most Western Nations citizens continued to run around without a mask
3- There was violence against mask wearing people
4- I went to Mall with mask and people in counter were smiling looking at me while they worked without a mask
5- People still continued to take plane rides to Islands to catch a break in Island environment enjoy the sun

If in first 2 Weeks countries had taken the threat seriously may be the issue would have been resolved

Last edited:
China also suppled with many world nations with Vaccine to help control spread very responsible nation
Some countries were hogging all world vaccine supplies but China instead has been helping many other countries with strategies and vaccine supplies from early days , truly a leader country

The Main reason for spread was even after China identified the virus as problem

1- Western Nations continued to allow their citizens jump around planes and ships and run around airports
2- Most Western Nations citizens continued to run around without a mask
3- There was violence against mask wearing people
4- I went to Mall with mask and people in counter were smiling looking at me while they worked without a mask
5- People still continued to take plane rides to Islands to catch a break in Island environment enjoy the sun

If in first 2 Weeks countries had taken the threat seriously may be the issue would have been resolved
Did you notice that India has less and less infections and death. They are really good at math I guess.

From the very beginning, China treated the outbreak as a bioweapon attack onto Chinese citizens and took the right move to isolate its population.

Think about it. China just seal a temporary deal with Trump regime in the end of 2019, and then the coronavirus outbreak was found.

Most Chinese are very suspicious and wondering if this virus came from US bio lab. I guess China government can't rule out this possibility in early 2020, so decisive actions were taken.

Salute China for right approach to safeguard its citizens.

Proof is in the number of deaths in this dictatorship rules

Some of our Suppliers already closed in China due to Covid19

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom