What's new

China, Vietnam back new Thai military government after West's disavowal

he he, China can give tanks for Thailand, but what they did here ?

Quẳng xe tăng Trung Quốc xuống biển để... nuôi cá | TIN TỨC | Vietnamdefence
t69-7.jpg

t69-8.jpg
What a fool comment from idiotic vietnmaese!
A begger are mocking other throwing leftover, hehe.

Last edited:
Maybe China can support Thailand become the region powerful nation in Indo-China areas, to give more weapons & funds support. Let Thai deal with Vietnam.
pls don´t hesitate and do it.

Yeah give them funds and other supports. I suggest you sell 1,000 T-90s or other advanced tanks to Thailand. The Siamese are fully capable to "deal" with Vietnam.

@Carlosa
I believe we have found a big donor for our tanks.

by the way, just in case if you haven´t noticed, all the fancy military toys you sold or donated to Laos and Cambodia are virtually under Vietnamese control as the Laotian and Cambodians don´t know how to operate them and need Vietnamese trainers. So just keep sending more weapons to them to "deal" with Vietnam.

Last edited:
I support for democratic government, as shown by my Yingluck's picture. I like Thaksin. His party won all past 3-4 elections because his party got the most votes among parties.

I cannot choose, however, that the current government is Junta. Junta Military can become government of Thailand because of gun, not because of people's vote.

Democracy is good. Why? In thailand we have 30 Bahts (equivalent to 1 USD) heals all deceases. This is the Thaksin's most famous policy among the poor. This means that if your father got an expensive decease like kidney surgery, what you pay is 30 Bahts (1 US dollars) instead of 300,000 Bahts (10,000 USD). For many family, whether a daughter need to be prostitute or not depends on this cost. Such a policy make Thaksin popular. Within 5 years of Thaksin's rule, Thailand become very strong. Declare all loan payments & independence from IMF, propose Asia bond, Chiangmai Initiative for currency swap deals among ASEAN and Japan South Korea, and China. His idea of barter trade weapons with agriculture products also very smart move.

Military can only become government by tearing the constitution, the highest law of Thailand. I now do not know exactly which laws still applies and which laws don't. I only guess that except the constitution law, other laws still applies.

I hope that China Vietnam and ASEAN member countries pressure the Junta government and pressure Thailand to come back to democratic rules. In a biggest politic forum, red shirts are now becoming pro-US, while yellow shirts are becoming US haters. For me? Im one of the red shirts.
if you only pay $1, then others will pay the rest of the $10,000 bill. such policy is unsustainable, so similar to the rice subsidy program. That is not democracy as you call it. Less the currency swap deals among ASEAN and Japan, South Korea and China or the idea of barter trade weapons with agriculture products.

Vietnam government hopes Thailand returns to stability as soon as possible, not demand a change of political system. We see it as internal issue of your country.

Personally, I hope China and Vietnam, and other SCS claimants solves the issue peacefully. I have the following logic.

1. East and South east Asia are the last place for mongoloid race. Neither side want to wipe out the other side's population. We are all mongoloid race originated somewhere from current day China.

2. If one side eradicates the otherside's navy, still the other country's population exists. They are not going to drop their claims. They will get more angry and want to revenge by building stronger navy.

3. But then because of 1. you get the perpetual claims no matter how many ships you destroyed unless you wipe out the other side population.

In this century, we should unite for our common wealth. We should do science together, estrablish new industries, try to catch up with the west their technology prowess, invent the cure for cancer, prolong the life. Let's western countries respect us as equal capability to them like Japan and South Korea successfully done.
Its time for ASEAN+3 to get glory. With ASEAN, we are not going to be recolonized by the west. We must improve our education quality, increase our birth rate and our population.

War among us would only reduce our population, reduce life expectancy, reduce quality of life, reduce our males' probability of mating. Nothing is good. Think about it.
I fully agree with you.

the main point is how to bring the chinese back to the peaceful path.

I am afraid it is hopeless as they suffer under autism. Look at how the South Koreans deal chinese aggressions: they don´t make any compromise on nearby maritime territorial issues with China. So they don´t recognise chinese ADIZ, and detain regularily chinese fishermen that violate Korean waters. the Koreans are smart not to get manipulated by CCP when dealing with Japan.

Have you ever heard chinese complaints? No.
Will China ever dare to place an oil rig into Korean waters? Unlikely.

why not? because South Korea is tough, has economics and military power. Plus the country is backed by US armed forces. Koreans have no humour if China violates the border.

In contrast, Vietnam is alone. We lack of economics and military power. That is the reason why the chicom advance their aggressive policy towards Vietnam. They do what they please.

That is what Vietnam must learn over and over again. the Chinese only understand the language of violence.

Vietnam and Philippines continue to convince other ASEAN members to make an united front. That is the solution. United makes us stronger.

Last edited:
@Viet

We don't have dispute with S. Korea because they respect our territorial integrity. We never put an oil rig in Korean waters, but we never put an oil rig in any other foreign waters either. Only jungle people who can't read maps and don't understand the principle of territorial sovereignty will complain about what China does in its own waters.

@Viet

We don't have dispute with S. Korea because they respect our territorial integrity. We never put an oil rig in Korean waters, but we never put an oil rig in any other foreign waters either. Only jungle people who can't read maps and don't understand the principle of territorial sovereignty will complain about what China does in its own waters.
you don´t recognise inter-Korean sea border in the Yellow Sea. South Korea coast guard detains chinese fishing vessels there at regular basis.

as for jungle, yes, our jungle still exists and very healthy. you moron.
it is you as autist that does not respect others and understand international laws.

When I was young Thailand fought a war over dispute with Lao, then two years ago with Cambodia. Then what? Are we thai that crazy to destroy Cambodia or Lao's capital cities? No. then the war is perpetual because both side can add more soldiers into battlefield. During the process, it disrupt economy and national strength. Finally, border is decided on negotiation table.

How does South Korea become strong? Because she is rich! Therefore, we should concentrate on how to get rich. How does South Kore become rich? Because people gave their money to SAMSUNG and get the consumer electronics in return. We should concentrate on how to develop our industry. Are you willing to invest some billion USD into a electronic fabs?

Japan has its strength on automobile industry. China has train industry and telecommunication electronic industry. South Korea SAMSUNG you know. So I think ASEAN need a sector like this where we can become the best.
I have to interject here regarding how South Korea as a nation became wealthy.
-SK is more or less a US protectorate, an ally in a way.
-there are questions whether they are truly an 'independent' country after 1998 financial crisis. Their economy took a huge hit but bailed out mainly by IMF. Some sources claim their main industries like banks are under IMF control
-unlike SEA, SK already had an educated workforce which enabled them to prosperity . I don't see this with SEA countries.
-if you want to follow their path, your country need to do this:
1) become a US ally which means allowing them to put bases on your country and have very little say in foreign policy.
2) give up your sovereignty so that you can borrow trillions from IMF
3) The US will not work with current regime. They need to be replaced with a US approved elected (and I use the term loosely) government. I do believe Mr. Nguyen is going to be happy about this.

Or SEA can stop standing in China's way and let us become wealthiest nation and reap some rewards. Remember , emperors will bestow riches to fellow subjects. This has worked for thousands of years, why change if it isn't broke?

Last edited:
Let's discuss about these policies.
1. Unsustainable medical subsidies.
It is sustainable. Here is the reason.
Most of the middle class Thai are employees. Each month, government force, by law, these employees to pay for "social Insurance". If you pay for social insurance, your medical bill would be paid by insurance. If you are unemployed, you can benefit some salary pay back not more than 3 months. There are other benefit as well.
There are huge accumulation of this social insurance. What Thaksin did is to extend such a system to the poor. Why such an accumulation is large? Take me. I paid that social insurance for more than 10 years, yet I never use it benefit. Stupid people like me are common in Thailand. You can also see how Thailand benefit its citizen so much that I become stupid not to use it when I was unemployed. It is because democracy that Thailand must benefit us, normal citizen. I encourage Vietnam or China, to try the system on your country.

2. Rice subsidy. Many nations do it. Japan do it. You know rice is also national security. How much "Return on Investment" you get from your SU fighters? How much did your country pay for it? Therefore, when rice is regarded as national security, so are farmers.
but why do the yellow shirts oppose such "good" idea with violence leaving the army no choice to have intervened?

I have to interject here regarding how South Korea as a nation became wealthy.
-SK is more or less a US protectorate, an ally in a way.
-there are questions whether they are truly an 'independent' country after 1998 financial crisis. Their economy took a huge hit but bailed out mainly by IMF. Some sources claim their main industries like banks are under IMF control
-unlike SEA, SK already had an educated workforce which enabled them to prosperity . I don't see this with SEA countries.
-if you want to follow their path, your country need to do this:
1) become a US ally which means allowing them to put bases on your country and have very little say in foreign policy.
2) give up your sovereignty so that you can borrow trillions from IMF
3) The US will not work with current regime. They need to be replaced with a US approved elected (and I use the term loosely) government. I do believe Mr. Nguyen is going to be happy about this.

Or SEA can stop standing in China's way and let us become wealthiest nation and reap some rewards. Remember , emperors will bestow riches to fellow subjects. This has worked for thousands of years, why change if it isn't broke?
so your conclusion is stop allying with America, but kneeing before China in the hope to get some small benefits at the end of the day? give up our sovereignty and dignity because China is almighty?

here is your 50cent. keep the change. you moron.
Dollar0155.jpg

Last edited:
- China is getting richer these days. Is China a US protectorate? If not, it shows that there is no need to be US protectorate to become wealthy.

- Thailand is not --fully-- US client state as shown in 2011 or 2010 im not so sure we refused US from studying Atmosphere in our north. We withness China head of strategic missile & nuclear force visit Thailand right after US visits. It was the previous Junta puppet government who refused that. Until now, we care about China security while balancing US interest in the region. Thailand has constantly doing this since colonial time. It was this balance of power and time prolongation strategy that make Thailand the last and only independence state in SEA during colonial time.

- Your 1997 Financial Crisis hypothesis sounds interesting. Please create new thread to discuss this.

- You probably right about regime change
China is a different beast in itself. Plus what China did cannot be emulated by any countries anymore as other countries are getting smarter and will not destroy their own manufacturing segment to build up a contender. SEA do not have the infrastructure, technical know -hows that a pre Deng China has. China is a p5 member that gives them certain privileges that non p5s have that played a factor in their development.

There is no other way for SEA countries . Either become US protectorate , lose sovereignty under IMF control or be neutral to friendly with China and reap some benefits.

Have you ever heard chinese complaints? No.
Will China ever dare to place an oil rig into Korean waters? Unlikely.

Why would we deploy the rig on some places where there is no oil? Based on your knowledge, wherever is a sea, there is oil? Koreans don't have oil under their sea, they become rich by cultivating their intelligent resources. If they have oil, NK and SK already have war! You people are lazy and short-sighted, your economy will be ruined without oil, you rely on it too much.

Why would we deploy the rig on some places where there is no oil? Based on your knowledge, wherever is a sea, there is oil? Koreans don't have oil under their sea, they become rich by cultivating their intelligent resources. If they have oil, NK and SK already have war! You people are lazy and short-sighted, your economy will be ruined without oil, you rely on it too much.
越南仔啲諗頭 ..哈哈
Translation : Vietnam Aberdeen GOD recite head .. haha

pls don´t hesitate and do it.

Yeah give them funds and other supports. I suggest you sell 1,000 T-90s or other advanced tanks to Thailand. The Siamese are fully capable to "deal" with Vietnam.
I can already see fear in your eyes. LOL

I can already see fear in your eyes. LOL
don´t be silly. The Thai army poses no real threat to Vietnam. Even at the height of their imperial power, the Kingdom of Siam in the 18 century, when the Siamese with the help of China defeated Burma, Laos, Cambodia and Malays, they lost against Dai Viet. We annihilated their army and crushed their naval fleet, and expelled them out of Indochinese mainland.

Dai Viet occupied Laos and Cambodia until the arrival of the French. you should learn a bit more history of SEA! In Asia, Vietnam only has respect Japanese army, not only because their modern weapons but fighting spirit. The Thai have neither.

I suggest you send them 1,000 tanks, so our army can get them free of charge.

Last edited:
lay off your sunglasses!

I just claim you never dare to put oil rig into Korean waters, because the Koreans have no humour and will spank you with their economics and military power (what Vietnam lacks of).

there is no oil around Paracels, you put oil rig there just to provoke. CCP clowns have nothing to do else at home.

Back
Top Bottom