What's new

OIC Military Industrial Complex (OICMIC)

Bangladesh is a very important Muslim country. Nearly 200 million Muslims. To say that they have little importance is not correct. Very big human potential. Agricultural lands in abundance etc. Strategic location too.

Let us just face it. There cannot be unity between us Sunni Muslims and Shias under Iran's influence. Two opposites in ideology and policy. Most we can hope for is close relations between Muslims among our own sect. But first people should unite among their own people. Plenty of differences among the various nationalities/ethnic groups etc.

Certainly not in this time and age. Look at Syria. How can we cooperate with individuals who kill our fellow people and Muslims? That is not how it works.

It is just like Pakistan and India. Nobody expect them to become best friends overnight after all that. Same with us.

If it happens it will take time and many things need to change. Just the hard reality. Sorry to spoil the party.

Bangladesh is a very important Muslim country. Nearly 200 million Muslims. To say that they have little importance is not correct. Very big human potential. Agricultural lands in abundance etc. Strategic location too.

Let us just face it. There cannot be unity between us Sunni Muslims and Shias under Iran's influence. Two opposites in ideology and policy. Most we can hope for is close relations between Muslims among our own sect. But first people should unite among their own people. Plenty of differences among the various nationalities/ethnic groups etc.

Certainly not in this time and age. Look at Syria. How can we cooperate with individuals who kill our fellow people and Muslims? That is not how it works.

It is just like Pakistan and India. Nobody expect them to become best friends overnight after all that. Same with us.

If it happens it will take time and many things need to change. Just the hard reality. Sorry to spoil the party.

I acknowledged their human potential to clear mines, not much else is valuable considering the eminent demise of their homeland.

With their 20mm guns produced under tot they will shoot down aircafts n destroy everything tht moves.. :D

They will pole vault on top of F-35 and bring them down with Herculean strength. :lol:

Yes unless u want unskilled labour or low tech maintenance for ur mig-21....agricultural land?its a small over crowded country with water bodies covering a large area....and affected by floods most of the time.. and main imports fish,jute or rubber etc... and imports food items..and one of the poorest.

Yes unless u want unskilled labour or low tech maintenance for ur mig-21....agricultural land?its a small over crowded country with water bodies covering a large area....and affected by floods most of the time.. and main imports fish,jute or rubber etc... and imports food items..and one of the poorest.

They also export poles, among the best considering their track record in using poles. ;)

The other political party leader also had a "meeting" with Indian leaders. Besides what can they offer militarily speaking. Someone list their hardware or something please and thank you.

Its either you are underestimating BD or know and deliberately trying. If its about hardware then what is benefit of the other countries in that alliance? Bangladesh can provide for example logistic support like maintenance, spare parts, bases and can help in like search and rescue operations etc. They do have some nice toys imported form China too, may be we can help them to get the ToT and help their defense industries as well.

They also export poles, among the best considering their track record in using poles. ;)
and yet we are developing 2 times than you :lol:

Man, I forgot that Pakistani/Bengali enemity. LOL. Sorry guys. I really have higher regards about Bangladeshis.

Pakistan is overcrowded too to an extent. The mountain areas are largely uninhabited or densely populated.

The same thing you can say about Indonesia. Having much land and a small population is not all that matters.

You see, stop this believe of a cooperation when Pakistanis and Bengalis can't agree let alone sit down. Not in this time and age. I am sorry.

Man, I forgot that Pakistani/Bengali enemity. LOL. Sorry guys. I really have higher regards about Bangladeshis.

Pakistan is overcrowded too to an extent. The mountain areas are largely uninhabited or densely populated.

The same thing you can say about Indonesia. Having much land and a small population is not all that matters.

You see, stop this believe of a cooperation when Pakistanis and Bengalis can't agree let alone sit down. Not in this time and age. I am sorry.

well i do not mind to have co-operation with Pakistan, it is funny when they try to say they are superior when they are living with so many political and economic problem :D

Who Pakistan, USA or both? :lol:

Sorry Pakistan still way ahead militarily and economically and if Bangladesh was so great thousands wouldn't be vaulting into India. :P

Pakistan. Pakistan born in 1947 and looted BD till 1971 when bd born. Even pakistan pool vaulted in India who they consider as life time enemy :lol:.

Pakistan and India both in same time. So now compare between these two :omghaha:

This is about military co-op. @BDforever stop trolling bhai. :whistle:

Ok bro LMAO :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan. Pakistan born in 1947 and looted BD till 1971 when bd born. Even pakistan pool vaulted in India who they consider as life time enemy :lol:.

Pakistan and India both in same time. So now compare between these two :omghaha:
Ok bro LMAO :cheers:

You are on a wrong thread bangla. This is about military co-op between Muslim nations, I asked a legitimate question, what can Bangladesh bring to the table militarily? I only ask because I literally have no clue. :unsure: India is not a Muslim country so India is irrelevant here. Now stop trolling. :)

@DESERT FIGHTER bro, our saudi brothers are crying after watching our fight :P

You are on a wrong thread bangla. This is about military co-op between Muslim nations, I asked a legitimate question, what can Bangladesh bring to the table militarily? I only ask because I literally have no clue. :unsure: India is not a Muslim country so India is irrelevant here. Now stop trolling. :)

We have Special forces :azn:
@Arabian Legend @al-Hasani

http://www.special-ops.org/navy-seals-seals-from-bangladesh-swads/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom