What's new

OIC Military Industrial Complex (OICMIC)

The OIC can start by producing let us say a Computer _ PC and Laptop _ with all its devices being standardised to an international level or an equivalent following your recommendations, than it will be easier after this experience to implement anything else as a common design and production including military hardware and software.

IRAN IS THE ARCH ENEMY, and has no place in this project, if you know what I mean. After all, much of this is to counter balance against this Shia threat. Currently the GCC states are mainly depending on the US and to an extent Egypt for this. The goal is to reduce US/NATO dependence and I think it is very much feasible to do, given the countries involved with large population and human resources (Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Egypt) and the funding and budget involved mainly from GCC countries.

I did not mention all of them, and Malaysia is not in the same league like the bigger countries, although it has higher GDP and has more advanced economy.
First,if you mean the current Iranian regime then ok but if you also start with this Sunni vs Shia bs then im very disappointed in you.

That goal you talk about is allready in progress,most countries buy the production line with full ToT.

First,if you mean the current Iranian regime then ok but if you also start with this Sunni vs Shia bs then im very disappointed in you.

That goal you talk about is allready in progress,most countries buy the production line with full ToT.

Have you missed his other threads? :laughcry:

Many forget that we Arabs ruled as Caliphs for the first nearly 1000 years of Islamic history. Under the Golden Age of Islam and during a period when Islam spread all over the world. From the Rashidun to the Umayyad to the Fatimid and Abbasid etc. The Ottoman Turks just took a finished product and copied it so to speak.

Why is it that one does not see us Arabs crying about Turks stealing "our" Caliphate 450 years ago after their cousins the Mongols sacked Baghdad and the Abbasids had to rule as nominal Caliphs from Cairo after the Sacking of Baghdad in 1258 until the early 1500's.

Surprinsgly we never hear about that part of history. Those Turks critical of Arabs should get over it and remember their own past and copying of culture/system. It is really pathetic.

Besides many Arabs don't trust Turks either. It goes both ways. One should not forget that.

I personally have nothing against Turks and most Arabs and Turks have good relations and on a state level we share many similar goals.

Just wanted to mention this.

It is the non-Arabs own decision to have good relations with us 450 million Arabs and the over 20 Arab countries that exist. We cannot force anyone.
Dont understand why you bring this in Al Hasani?
Nobody talking about Turkish Arab relations.

Since i dont visit Sunni vs Shia threads i must have.

You missed alot of entertainment ... according to kalu mian or whatever.. im a cult follower n Pakistan should be cleansed of evil shias n their conspiracies.. not knowing how many shia PMs,Presidents n military heads we had/have...

On topic.. Iran has much more to offer than bangladesh (which has nothing to offer)... except illegals... something atleast we dnt want... with 2.5 million bangladeshi illegals in our country.. no thank you.

You missed alot of entertainment ... according to kalu mian or whatever.. im a cult follower n Pakistan should be cleansed of evil shias n their conspiracies.. not knowing how many shia PMs,Presidents n military heads we had/have...

On topic.. Iran has much more to offer than bangladesh (which has nothing to offer)... except illegals... something atleast we dnt want... with 2.5 million bangladeshi illegals in our country.. no thank you.

OICMIC could use Banglas to sweep mines. :agree:

Great Idea. Collectively the Muslim World needs to develop their own weapons. There is strength in numbers.

Yes, I do mean the current Iranian regime that started the aggressive push towards Shia hegemony since it came to power in 1979.

Shia-Sunni conflict is not bs, in recent history it was triggered by the current Iranian regime and it is up to them to stop their aggression.

I do understand that with large Shia or Alevi population and being direct neighbors with Iran, it will be difficult for both Turkey and Pakistan to participate in an anti-Shia alliance. But unlike a much more developed Turkey, Pakistan is much more intimately tied with GCC states and it will be difficult for them to not take part.

Yes, I do mean the current Iranian regime that started the aggressive push towards Shia hegemony since it came to power in 1979.

Shia-Sunni conflict is not bs, in recent history it was triggered by the current Iranian regime and it is up to them to stop their aggression.

And i should thank you for secterian bastard organisations like Sipah sahaba,taliban etc etc tht kill innocent people... have u seen a shia anti sunni terrorist organisation in my country?
I do understand that with large Shia or Alevi population and being direct neighbors with Iran, it will be difficult for both Turkey and Pakistan to participate in an anti-Shia alliance. But unlike a much more developed Turkey, Pakistan is much more intimately tied with GCC states and it will be difficult for them to not take part.

Any why would we want to be a part of some sh!tty sectarian war?

Looks promising. Going to be good to see how well it functions as al together.

This is just a raw theory from you, on this forum only. You are talking as if world leaders are reading this and ready to make OICMIC and those other weird names effective immediately. Even for a theoritical military coopeartion, you are basing it on dark sectarian grounds which means it's failed even before it starts.

And btw, why don't you let Iran in to this very important alliance? Please, we really really need it, don't do this to us! Our life depends on it.

@Pakistanisage bro, I would appreciate if you could respond to some of your country men who are making insulting posts in this thread and also asking me about internal matters of Pakistan, about which I know very little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Idea. Collectively the Muslim World needs to develop their own weapons. There is strength in numbers.
Look at this thread,it was about the OIC,now AGAIN its about Sunni vs Shia.
Do you see any Collectiveness?
Gl here.

Throwing Bangladesh in there with the big boys huh? Bangladesh is an Indian satellite it has nothing to offer to such an alliance.

Pole vaulting cannot be used in warfare.

Bangladesh has a lot to offer despite being a member of the OIC. May be we can work to gather to help em get rid of indian influence in their region. The country has a good army, they just need some push in term of economy and military equips.

@Topic: I think its a great Idea at the right time and Im assuming Jordan is in that equation since you mentioned GCC. I think @kalu_miah did not leave any space for others, You just lumped it perfectly. I have nothing to add except two things 1- Take Turkey out of that equation. 2- Military industrialization of those alliance is an essential requirement period. You never know whats gonna happen in the future nothing will help you scratch your back except your hand (Arabic saying). < I hope my translation is ok :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom