What's new

OIC Military Industrial Complex (OICMIC)

This is just a raw theory from you, on this forum only. You are talking as if world leaders are reading this and ready to make OICMIC and those other weird names effective immediately. Even for a theoritical military coopeartion, you are basing it on dark sectarian grounds which means it's failed even before it starts.

And btw, why don't you let Iran in to this very important alliance? Please, we really really need it, don't do this to us! Our life depends on it.

When Saudi King says you are in, you are in. Before that you are out.

This is just a raw theory from you, on this forum only. You are talking as if world leaders are reading this and ready to make OICMIC and those other weird names effective immediately. Even for a theoritical military coopeartion, you are basing it on dark sectarian grounds which means it's failed even before it starts.

And btw, why don't you let Iran in to this very important alliance? Please, we really really need it, don't do this to us! Our life depends on it.

Don't worry evil Shias would be let into such an alliance before a pagan satellite state. :lol:

When Saudi King says you are in, you are in. Before that you are out.

Oh so now Saudi King will be in charge and it won't be a joint venture? :lol:

Bangladesh has a lot to offer despite being a member of the OIC. May be we can work to gather to help em get rid of indian influence in their region. The country has a good army, they just need some push in term of economy and military equips.

Not going to happen, their political parties are too entrenched in the Indian camp. They would just be a liability in such an alliance not to mention would slip secrets to the Indians. :nono:

Dont understand why you bring this in Al Hasani?
Nobody talking about Turkish Arab relations.

I brought it up because Kalu_Miah mentioned that many Turks supposedly don't trust Arabs due to the Caliphate thing. Then I just mentioned the historical facts that predated it and the hypocrisy of such Turks. Nothing more than that.

Please reread it again. I am not criticizing Turks. Only saying that those Turks who somehow have a problem with Arabs because of the Caliphate incident should read about their own history and how they even assumed the Caliphate in the first place before throwing rocks. Just tired of the same song when the other perspective is never spoken about.

Many forget that we Arabs ruled as Caliphs for the first nearly 1000 years of Islamic history. Under the Golden Age of Islam and during a period when Islam spread all over the world. From the Rashidun to the Umayyad to the Fatimid and Abbasid etc. The Ottoman Turks just took a finished product and copied it so to speak.

Why is it that one does not see us Arabs crying about Turks stealing "our" Caliphate 450 years ago after their cousins the Mongols sacked Baghdad and the Abbasids had to rule as nominal Caliphs from Cairo after the Sacking of Baghdad in 1258 until the early 1500's.

Surprinsgly we never hear about that part of history. Those Turks critical of Arabs should get over it and remember their own past and copying of culture/system. It is really pathetic.

Besides many Arabs don't trust Turks either. It goes both ways. One should not forget that.

I personally have nothing against Turks and most Arabs and Turks have good relations and on a state level we share many similar goals.

Just wanted to mention this.

It is the non-Arabs own decision to have good relations with us 450 million Arabs and the over 20 Arab countries that exist. We cannot force anyone.

KSA, Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Pakistan, and Indonesia would be more than enough to handle everything. If all named nations could work out their grievances with one another. :tup:

Not going to happen, their political parties are too entrenched in the Indian camp. They would just be a liability in such an alliance not to mention would slip secrets to the Indians. :nono:

Yeah we have had same discussion before with BD members here, Its not that bad as you imagine it. They just need to get rid of the awamis and they are good to go.

Bangladesh has a lot to offer despite being a member of the OIC. May be we can work to gather to help em get rid of indian influence in their region. The country has a good army, they just need some push in term of economy and military equips.

@Topic: I think its a great Idea at the right time and Im assuming Jordan is in that equation since you mentioned GCC. I think @kalu_miah did not leave any space for others, You just lumped it perfectly. I have nothing to add except two things 1- Take Turkey out of that equation. 2- Military industrialization of those alliance is an essential requirement period. You never know whats gonna happen in the future nothing will help you scratch your back except your hand (Arabic saying). < I hope my translation is ok :lol:
We were not in so relax all yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we have had same discussion before with BD members here, Its not that bad as you imagine it. They just need to get rid of the awamis and they are good to go.

The other political party leader also had a "meeting" with Indian leaders. Besides what can they offer militarily speaking. Someone list their hardware or something please and thank you.

@Topic: I think its a great Idea at the right time and Im assuming Jordan is in that equation since you mentioned GCC. I think @kalu_miah did not leave any space for others, You just lumped it perfectly. I have nothing to add except two things 1- Take Turkey out of that equation. 2- Military industrialization of those alliance is an essential requirement period. You never know whats gonna happen in the future nothing will help you scratch your back except your hand (Arabic saying). < I hope my translation is ok :lol:

Thank you brother for supporting the idea and your positive words for Bangladesh. Of course Jordan is in as part of GCC, in fact almost all OIC member states can join eventually and it may even become a big motivation to end the sectarian aggression of some states like Iran and their proxies in Arab world.

Thts our bangla boy for ya.. haha

I heard Bangladesh will sink in a few decades. :unsure:
@kalu_miah will said alliance happen before or after Bangladesh sinks? What are the chances and will all Bangladeshis be in NE India at that time or where will the capital of Bangladesh be? :undecided:

You and i both know that will never happen.

Yes I know unfortunately.

I heard Bangladesh will sink in a few decades. :unsure:
@kalu_miah will said alliance happen before or after Bangladesh sinks? What are the chances and will all Bangladeshis be in NE India at that time or where will the capital of Bangladesh be? :undecided:

Yes I know unfortunately.

Its under water most of the times anyways.. but yes with the new 250 ton patrol boat tech from china.. im sure they can creat a boatadesh..and make kalu mian their PM.. haha

Back
Top Bottom