What's new

OIC Military Industrial Complex (OICMIC)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trolling/jokin man.. no offence to anybody.. and my apologies if i offended you guys (minus secterian thug kalu mian).

We never experienced sectarianism before Khoimnie, history is my witness.

Lol... cause he hates shias?

Read his threads to prove my words. I don't have anything against Shia, we have Shia here in KSA why there is no sectarianism.

Both Zia and Khomeini are dead, get over it, sit down and talk things out instead of pouting over historical feuds.

Sure bro... but even today GCC citizens are funding those turds.. thts a truth... and all Pakistanis will agree with me on tht one..

then those turds also trying to spread terrorism in BD, recently new terrorism organization has been discovered by RAB. BD and Pakistan need to work on this together to erase them from earth.

Sure bro... but even today GCC citizens are funding those turds.. thts a truth... and all Pakistanis will agree with me on tht one..

No we don't, the problem wasn't GCC citizens rather Pakistan corrupted authorities who took it to the wrong hands. As I have said many times, Saudi Arabia is the world largest donor and that our contribution in the field of humanity goes even to non muslim countries. Only you who's complaining.

No we don't, the problem wasn't GCC citizens rather Pakistan corrupted authorities who took it to the wrong hands. As I have said many times, Saudi Arabia is the world largest donor and that our contribution in the field of humanity goes even to non muslim countries. Only you who's complaining.

If you dnt agree... doesnt change the reality... anyways... leave the topic..

Back
Top Bottom