What's new

OIC Military Industrial Complex (OICMIC)

Read his threads to prove my words. I don't have anything against Shia, we have Shia here in KSA why there is no sectarianism.

Sure bud... sayin something like it should be made sure that a shia never becomes Pakistans PM/President or a military chief ... coz they are an evil conspiring cult etc .. BS in general dnt reak of secterianism. right..? as for saudi shia.. i dnt want to talk abt it... coz its none of business.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani

Please note brothers how some Pakistani's are attacking me personally and insulting my country just because I spoke unpleasant truth. I do not want to hurt any Pakistani's feeling just because of these trolls.

And BDforever is an Awami supporter, kind of people who are trying to make Bangladesh into an Indian slave country.

If Pakistani's do not like the idea, there are still plenty of OIC member countries who will agree to it, such as Indonesia and Malaysia. Indonesia already have defense deals with South Korea:
South Korea targets growing Asian defense market with fighter jets | GlobalPost

Getting military tech transfer deals with South Korea I think is a great option for OICMIC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please note brothers how some Pakistani's are attacking me personally and insulting my country just because I spoke unpleasant truth. I do not want to hurt any Pakistani's feeling just because of these trolls.

And BDforever is an Awami supporter, kind of people who are trying to make Bangladesh into an Indian slave country.

If Pakistani's do not like the idea, there are still plenty of OIC member countries who will agree to it, such as Indonesia and Malaysia. Indonesia already have defense deals with South Korea:

Getting military tech transfer deals with South Korea I think is a great option for OICMIC.

How many of ur countrymen agree with you? truth is hurtfull right u sick sectarian thug.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been bashed bro : (

@kalu_miah

I think it is a great idea my fellow. We did start doing something similar on our own with some member-state of the OIC. For example, KSA had just pledged to fund Indonesia's aerospace industry, which is amazing.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been bashed bro : (

@kalu_miah

I think it is a great idea my fellow. We did start doing something similar on our own with some member-state of the OIC. For example, KSA had just pledged to fund Indonesia's aerospace industry, which is amazing.

having bilaterial relation with countries that have same interest or some sort of religious/cutural/civilizational bond is one thing.. making a sectarian super army is another.. it will push shias to do the same .. and is a recepe for WW 3...

both pakistan and bangladesh wont agree ... to begin with.

having bilaterial relation with countries that have same interest or some sort of religious/cutural/civilizational bond is one thing.. making a sectarian super army is another.. it will push shias to do the same .. and is a recepe for WW 3...

both pakistan and bangladesh wont agree ... to begin with.

Maybe :agree:

I took Turkey out because its already a NATO member. don't get me wrong.

Peace

Than you should take KSA out too, because all its weapon technology is NATO related.
Your Idea has no logic behind it, since Turkey is producing its own weapons and is not NATO dependant in that regard, It has JVs all over the place, and that is the main Idea of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom