What's new

OIC military action against myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
burma killed muslims so we have to take action israel kill muslims so we have to take action floods kill muslims we have to take action damn go to hell why don't we take action when my brothers killed in suicide blasts ? where go bloody ummah when 40000 pakistanis killed by talibans ?

First the GOP has to something for those poor souls. They barely lift a finger for their own people instead you got the army making treaties will militants legitimizing their rule in tribal areas. Why would the Ummah care when Pakistan's own leaders don't?

if that is the case I appologise on his behalf and on my oneself for mis understanding who Trolled first.

Yes just go back and look bro you will see why Ottoman took offense. Unless he edits it now or it gets deleted.

Yes you are right , you are going back to a former nation that ruled you. Did you read history? remember in WW1 we turks thought as a country and power and indians thought under who? did you remember? can you tell me ?
talk about your once glorious time for the rest of your life. we care less man.
now we are the center next to CHINA supplying man power to the rest of the world, INDIA and CHINA are the powerhouse or to say the field offiers who run the show,
while CHINA does the manufacturing part, we do the servicing part of the work to the entire world, to your fact, we both are concentrating on our weakness too. CHINA is training itself for a large share of the Service Industry while we are putting our effort ot boost up MANUFACTURING.

yes I can, although its not my first language. I did not reply because too many posts came afterwards.
I dont generally enjoy reading/writing hindi here in roman script, I miss out on many epic troll threads contributed by ajtr and imran

:rofl: Yes ajtr and Imran bhai be having the most hilarious troll threads though. It is not my first language either I was just curious because aakash said you didn't and then your username would be an oxymoron. :partay:

First the GOP has to something for those poor souls. They barely lift a finger for their own people instead you got the army making treaties will militants legitimizing their rule in tribal areas. Why would the Ummah care when Pakistan's own leaders don't?

GOP is doing or not we have nothing to do with libya myanmar palastine chechniya . leave us alone and we leave others alone its best way to keep fire away from our home . burma huh WTF man PIA delivring there hajis since 30 years why not emirates saudi airlines and others do it ?

what is wrong with bangladesh for god sake , why dont they help as you said unlikely , Turkish airforce and navy which has refueling , iran navy , saudi airforce , uae air force , pakistan air force , bangladesh ground force , this is way more than enough .

Bangladeshis are fine, its the current (Awami League) regime that is anti Muslim and Islam. Since the regime came to power with help of india it has been repressing Muslim majority in the country and now taken steps against these Myanmar Muslim Rohigas. Until this regime is gone or reoved it would be difficult to use Bangladeshi base or resource.

:rofl: Yes ajtr and Imran bhai be having the most hilarious troll threads though. It is not my first language either I was just curious because aakash said you didn't and then your username would be an oxymoron. :partay:

which trolling ? we post most sane comments here ajtr my sister and me ;)

you know what Turks say , we would rather die than be a colony/slave , did you see the difference between us? - please make a thread mate i dont what to go further with your provocations.

There is a saying in Indian language: 'jite ho kisee ne desh toh kya, hamne toh dilo ko jita hai' meaning 'People may have conquered/wom lands, but we have won hearts of millions.

But anyways since you didn't know that Indian rulers were too busy fighting internal fights, and British got the advantage not because British were powerful.
And so do Indians in fact many Indians died fighting the British as well.

Lmao a vs thread is banned otherwise I already would have and how tell me how did Turks contribute to the world. I'll tell you how Indians contributed to the world?

GOP is doing or not we have nothing to do with libya myanmar palastine chechniya . leave us alone and we leave others alone its best way to keep fire away from our home . burma huh WTF man PIA delivring there hajis since 30 years why not emirates saudi airlines and others do it ?

Yaar I understand where you coming from and I agree with your sentiments. Pakistan has suffered a lot more than benefit from supporting all these movements/struggles but you have to take into account that there really is no going back anymore. It is ingrained in the psyche of the people of Pakistan and it might be naive but it is a reality.

which trolling ? we post most sane comments here ajtr my sister and me ;)

Well not trolling per say I enjoy reading your comments they are funny. They usually end with the thread being closed though. :lol:

There is a saying in Indian language: 'jite ho kisee ne desh toh kya, hamne toh dilo ko jita hai' meaning 'People may have conquered/wom lands, but we have won hearts of millions.

But anyways since you didn't know that Indian rulers were too busy fighting internal fights, and British got the advantage not because British were powerful.
And so do Indians in fact many Indians died fighting the British as well.

Lmao a vs thread is banned otherwise I already would have and how tell me how did Turks contribute to the world. I'll tell you how Indians contributed to the world?

now this thread is getting very busy and we will talk about these on another thread because its getting very of topic.

Yaar I understand where you coming from and I agree with your sentiments. Pakistan has suffered a lot more than benefit from supporting all these movements/struggles but you have to take into account that there really is no going back anymore. It is ingrained in the psyche of the people of Pakistan and it might be naive but it is a reality.

Well not trolling per say I enjoy reading your comments they are funny. They usually end with the thread being closed though. :lol:

o beta jee delete hony se humara kya jata hai ? let them delete daily 5 times we are here to stay ? threads closed or opened didn't effect me yaar i never take notice of these things .

talk about your once glorious time for the rest of your life. we care less man.
now we are the center next to CHINA supplying man power to the rest of the world, INDIA and CHINA are the powerhouse or to say the field offiers who run the show,
while CHINA does the manufacturing part, we do the servicing part of the work to the entire world, to your fact, we both are concentrating on our weakness too. CHINA is training itself for a large share of the Service Industry while we are putting our effort ot boost up MANUFACTURING.

we have so much glorious past that it wont finish , but we are not these kind of people that only look at the past , today i feel my country should be much stronger ( although not very bad ) i think we should have had atleast 2trillion economy naturally and thus bigger defence budget , there was a word by our FM ( although i dont like him alot ) he said this , Turkey always was like a muscular and strong man ( military) but with a smaller brain ( economy) now it should have a bigger brain as well as the muscles , ( he never said bigger but similar to that something like more clever , you get the point)

now this thread is getting very busy and we will talk about these on another thread because its getting very of topic.
yes, back to the topic again. Can you reply precisely how turkey can sustain a war 1000s of miles away please. How will you get your logistics sorted. Remember you dont have that experience in last 50 years, you are taking free ride on NATO.

The terrain in myanmar is very different than that of turkey. It has thick vegetation, like vietnam.
China is the bordeing country, like vietnam. Do you need any more hints as to what might happen.

o beta jee delete hony se humara kya jata hai ? let them delete daily 5 times we are here to stay ? threads closed or opened didn't effect me yaar i never take notice of these things .

Tuusi Imran Bhai se Imran Uncle doh minute main bangaye. :blink: I never said you should care I find those posts amusing and I am sure other posters do too. Aunty ajtr toh koi aur laatifa hai.

Tuusi Imran Bhai se Imran Uncle doh minute main bangaye. :blink: I never said you should care I find those posts amusing and I am sure other posters do too. Aunty ajtr toh koi aur laatifa hai.

i am uncle now as i have few white hairs. btw do minutes main nhi read my signature . you enjoy our posts its enough for us rather then thanks posts thread i know most of members here know well we speak true and both parties hate us :lol:

yes, back to the topic again. Can you reply precisely how turkey can sustain a war 1000s of miles away please. How will you get your logistics sorted. Remember you dont have that experience in last 50 years, you are taking free ride on NATO.

The terrain in myanmar is very different than that of turkey. It has thick vegetation, like vietnam.
China is the bordeing country, like vietnam. Do you need any more hints as to what might happen.

were did i state we will send our land forces? . Please dont get rude again i will have to make you upset.

We have enough experience , Operation in cyprus , continous experience in mountains , extreme cold weather. Just compare many countries with turkeys fight against terror , e.g russia got humiliated to chechens in a less mountounais and clear forests , also check others , while we fight in very very high and cold mountains , we suffered much less casualties and much worse to enemie , just recently 129 terrorists are dead with their bodies , so in that point we are very experienced and succesfull.

Hindu i clearly said if it happens it will be with airforce of many OIC member countries , f-16s , f-15s , eurofighters etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom