What's new

OIC military action against myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
and he Literally made fun of the part of the post which called of a united OIC military action on MAYANMAR.

No he just highlighted the Turkish AC carrier part in bold and then posted that picture. I can see why Ottoman would be offended.

INDIAN, my fellow country men, lets not loose our cool over this TURK who misunderstood the post "only if Pigs could fly" to some thing disgracefull.
lets not continue this drain path of comparing our might against the Turkish. Lets save it for another day.
Calm down man. Dont take things seriously. This is a fun thread. :)

not our problem when we was killed no bastard even come to street againt killers of pakistani nation. go to hell this brother nation theory .

Itna gussa Imran bhai. :lol:

I agree with Era's suggestion. Send special forces. :smokin:

yes that was a harrasment that post , please make a thread comparing india and turks and even comparing to india number superiority in this forum with facts i can embaras them very badly .
Try embarassing please. lol. All those topics are banned. Mods are secret indophiles. :)

I am not singling you out ashok. I have read a couple of your posts you are always of the opinion of forgive and forget and I agree with a lot of your sentiments but majority of Bhartis on this forum are so anti-Islam it is not even funny.
There are bad apples in all sides, and you know that they are not the majority. Lets not make them heros by getting into a conversation with trolls, if you do that then you very well know that its dificult to win against the troll any where on any topic.
lets forgive and forget them for their illetracy.

you live in UK? UK - india? hmmm

Ohh well but we didn't get here as clementines from some 'EurASIAN' country.

My dad was selected in 'Highly Skilled Migrant Program' like Indians all over the world, most notably the ones in US/UK :)

not our problem when we was killed no bastard even come to street againt killers of pakistani nation. go to hell this brother nation theory .
rightly said bhai, its not our business either, but we can facilitate peace of the concerned nation wishes our intervension.

Yes you are right , you are going back to a former nation that ruled you. Did you read history? remember in WW1 we turks thought as a country and power and indians thought under who? did you remember? can you tell me ?

Itna gussa Imran bhai. :lol:

I agree with Era's suggestion. Send special forces. :smokin:

burma killed muslims so we have to take action israel kill muslims so we have to take action floods kill muslims we have to take action damn go to hell why don't we take action when my brothers killed in suicide blasts ? where go bloody ummah when 40000 pakistanis killed by talibans ?

There are bad apples in all sides, and you know that they are not the majority. Lets not make them heros by getting into a conversation with trolls, if you do that then you very well know that its dificult to win against the troll any where on any topic.
lets forgive and forget them for their illetracy.

On this forum they are. Don't worry I can really care less about their opinion, they can try to make it less obvious though. :smokin:

Ohh well but we didn't get here as clementines from some 'EurASIAN' country.

My dad was selected in 'Highly Skilled Migrant Program' like Indians all over the world, most notably the ones in US/UK :)

you know what Turks say , we would rather die than be a colony/slave , did you see the difference between us? - please make a thread mate i dont what to go further with your provocations.

Hinduguy is it true you don't speak Hindi? :blink:
yes I can, although its not my first language. I did not reply because too many posts came afterwards.
I dont generally enjoy reading/writing hindi here in roman script, I miss out on many epic troll threads contributed by ajtr and imran

No he just highlighted the Turkish AC carrier part in bold and then posted that picture. I can see why Ottoman would be offended.
if that is the case I appologise on his behalf and on my oneself for mis understanding who Trolled first.

you know what Turks say , we would rather die than be a colony/slave , did you see the difference between us? - please make a thread mate i dont what to go further with your provocations.
We all like to glorify our past, and turks do have an advantage there, iranians too.
I repeat again, based on the current capability, you can do sh*t in myanmar.
You can surely lob a few bombs, some of them might explode, that wont change the regime, nor the fate of rohingya.
Keep on ranting about India again. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom