What's new

OIC military action against myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkeys economy is close to 1 billion while india is 1.2 billion population and smaller economy than italy so i dont know how you did that comparison can you please explain?
Turkey is 1 billion economy, much bigger than israel. I dont see turkey really doing much about palestine issue (apart from allowing a few people to die in a boat).
Where does India come into picture. Does turkey have any experience in fighting and sustaining a war thousands of miles away?

You are so optimistic.Muslim countries won't do a damn thing except condemning
The best we can do is expelling their ambassador and cutting all economic ties.

For the sake of discussion though, would you not agree all military action would have to go through Bangladesh?

You are so optimistic.Muslim countries won't do a damn thing except condemning
The best we can do is expelling their ambassador and cutting all economic ties.
Even that did not happen. Which means, its only facebook and twitter muslim issue, not really a issue for OIC govts.

you think india is such a strong country? your taking the p.. of turkey , while you are having problems with feeding your population , your country has slipped out of colonialism not long ago and you are trying to stand against TURKS?.
dai Kana Punda, what he ment was, "OIC will not take any such steps as they have a lot of issues to solve for themself before pocking their nose into a far away nation"
and you talk about INDIAN population.
we are one of the most logical minded people next to CHINESE in analysing cause and effect and that is the reason that i as an INDIAN and other INDIANs have quoted in this thread.
we have not offended any nation or any one and it takes a broad mind to understand the implied meaning of each posts.

For the sake of discussion though, would you not agree all military action would have to go through Bangladesh?
Just to make you feel good. :)
Of course it should as bangladesh is neighbour and does not have good relation with myanmar.
But will bangladesh allow it?

Why even bother answering him it is obvious he is just trying to troll. It is not even shocking anymore how the majority of Bhartis on this forum automatically defend injustices committed against Muslims.
we host one of the largest population of MUSLIMS in the world and we live in peace, we are just talking sense that any military action is not only illogical but if executed will result in irreversible damage to every stake holder

Yes,if we are going to have a military action,it should be from Bangladesh.Myanmar can be finished in no more than a week.
But a better scenario is choosing some Ultra elite special forces from all Muslim countries and send them to assassinate top Burmese officials,including the President,he is a real monster.It's possible because they don't have a strong security,all they can do is killing innocent civilians.

Turkeys economy is close to 1 billion while india is 1.2 billion population and smaller economy than italy so i dont know how you did that comparison can you please explain?
a billion $ dollar economy does not establish the right to do a military action in Mayanmar, and currently you are in-experianced in a real combat, let alone thinking about bombing another country 1000's of miles away.
Does Turkey have a Blue water Navy with all your economy. ours is one.

Turkey is 1 billion economy, much bigger than israel. I dont see turkey really doing much about palestine issue (apart from allowing a few people to die in a boat).
Where does India come into picture. Does turkey have any experience in fighting and sustaining a war thousands of miles away?

im stopping here , i would have made you embarrased badly here but i dont want to get banned so i wont say anything , but just remember that i can state many thing easily to show turks honour , pride , strength , and i will state one thing about indians like you that will just be reverse what i said.

a billion $ dollar economy does not establish the right to do a military action in Mayanmar, and currently you are in-experianced in a real combat, let alone thinking about bombing another country 1000's of miles away.

how are you experienced in combat? your airforce was much bigger than pakistan but got humiliated in air to air , we invaded cyprus in half a day . We are fighting terrorists in mountains that are very very hard to control , i never claimed we have a blue navy but that guy said something funny when i said turkey should get an AC , like AC is a space ship .

Yes,if we are going to have a military action,it should be from Bangladesh.Myanmar can be finished in no more than a week.
But a better scenario is choosing some Ultra elite special forces from all Muslim countries and send them to assassinate top Burmese officials,including the President,he is a real monster.It's possible because they don't have a strong security,all they can do is killing innocent civilians.
why dont to try that with MR AZAD of SYRIA?
and my friend, you are under estimating your enemy and its gona cost you heavly if you try to do what you said in the above post.

You spend your alot on weapons because you have very big rivals and storng nucluer rivals ( pakistan , china ) and you are only coming into world stage for last 5-10 years , while we are a small nation compared to india and less population we are still not bad ( although for me if we was abit more cleverer instead of warrior nation we would have been much richer ) . Just check us in the last 3 centuries continously world power until after 1923 when we became a republic and had to stand back up again. In 1870s when it was Ottoman empires weakest times , we had the 3rd/4th biggest land army and 4th biggest navy although massive , massive problems.

you think india is such a strong country? your taking the p.. of turkey , while you are having problems with feeding your population , your country has slipped out of colonialism not long ago and you are trying to stand against TURKS?.

Stronger than Turkey? Hell yeah :)

loool I didn't know that you wanna be European so badly that you'd start liking colonisation. looooool :P Turks? The Mongols? Since, you want to get all technical on race :)

Free Kurdistan! Kurdistan = Iran

Just to make you feel good. :)
Of course it should as bangladesh is neighbour and does not have good relation with myanmar.
But will bangladesh allow it?

Yaar kitne aache hou tum. :cheesy:

im stopping here , i would have made you embarrased badly here but i dont want to get banned so i wont say anything , but just remember that i can state many thing easily to show turks honour , pride , strength , and i will state one thing about indians like you that will just be reverse what i said.
You embarassed yourself not understand what he ment

how are you experienced in combat? your airforce was much bigger than pakistan but got humiliated in air to air , we invaded cyprus in half a day . We are fighting terrorists in mountains that are very very hard to control , i never claimed we have a blue navy but that guy said something funny when i said turkey should get an AC , like AC is a space ship .

ya sabers against ganats?
that was a real match fighters right. it was like matching a 85 kg boxer against a 70 kg boxer
are you ready to match the PA's F 16's against IAF's SU 37 MKI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom