What's new

OIC military action against myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,if we are going to have a military action,it should be from Bangladesh.Myanmar can be finished in no more than a week.
But a better scenario is choosing some Ultra elite special forces from all Muslim countries and send them to assassinate top Burmese officials,including the President,he is a real monster.It's possible because they don't have a strong security,all they can do is killing innocent civilians.

Can one of our joint special forces agent be named 007? :woot:

im stopping here , i would have made you embarrased badly here but i dont want to get banned so i wont say anything , but just remember that i can state many thing easily to show turks honour , pride , strength , and i will state one thing about indians like you that will just be reverse what i said.
If you cannot express your opinion without being banned, its your problem not mine.
In anycase, I will ask again, where did India come into picture.
I have no doubt in mind that India cannot change the fate of burmese.

The question is whether turkey can do it. The simple answer is no, based on current capabilities.
Sustaining a war in a country like myanmar( with thick vegetation) thousands of miles away is not joke. Bigger countries have bogged down in wars in similar circumstances.
Of course if you want a few hit and run air raids, you can do it. That wont change anything, might kill a few people though.

Lastly the domestic politics in turkey will make sure, the army's hand is tied, it might get to kill a few kurds here and there, and get killed.

dai Kana Punda, what he ment was, "OIC will not take any such steps as they have a lot of issues to solve for themself before pocking their nose into a far away nation"
and you talk about INDIAN population.
we are one of the most logical minded people next to CHINESE in analysing cause and effect and that is the reason that i as an INDIAN and other INDIANs have quoted in this thread.
we have not offended any nation or any one and it takes a broad mind to understand the implied meaning of each posts.

He literally highlighted the Turkish ac carrier part of the post. :whistle:

You spend your alot on weapons because you have very big rivals and storng nucluer rivals ( pakistan , china ) and you are only coming into world stage for last 5-10 years , while we are a small nation compared to india and less population we are still not bad ( although for me if we was abit more cleverer instead of warrior nation we would have been much richer ) . Just check us in the last 3 centuries continously world power until after 1923 when we became a republic and had to stand back up again. In 1870s when it was Ottoman empires weakest times , we had the 3rd/4th biggest land army and 4th biggest navy although massive , massive problems.

i am saving the replies for another thread, this thread is about OIC taking military action and if you see the one who diverted it to a INDO TURK comparison is on your side.

open a new thread to compare INDIA and TURKEY and i'll flex my mussle there. though there is no honor in fighting for hypothetical situatin, if you inists please open a thread.

I don't think he speaks Hindi/Urdu :P

Kitna bekar gaya woh reply? :P

Oh really I didn't know that. Pir toh boht afsos hai. :coffee:

Quite sad the Muslim countries use Islam as a tool for doing politics?

You acting like since the OP stated this hypothetical scenario everyone is gearing up for war. :rolleyes: Every country uses these types of politics.

Stronger than Turkey? Hell yeah :)

loool I didn't know that you wanna be European so badly that you'd start liking colonisation. looooool :P Turks? The Mongols? Since, you want to get all technical on race :)

Free Kurdistan! Kurdistan = Iran

you live in UK? UK - india? hmmm

INDIAN, my fellow country men, lets not loose our cool over this TURK who misunderstood the post "only if Pigs could fly" to some thing disgracefull.
lets not continue this drain path of comparing our might against the Turkish. Lets save it for another day.

If you cannot express your opinion without being banned, its your problem not mine.
In anycase, I will ask again, where did India come into picture.
I have no doubt in mind that India cannot change the fate of burmese.

The question is whether turkey can do it. The simple answer is no, based on current capabilities.
Sustaining a war in a country like myanmar( with thick vegetation) thousands of miles away is not joke. Bigger countries have bogged down in wars in similar circumstances.
Of course if you want a few hit and run air raids, you can do it. That wont change anything, might kill a few people though.

Lastly the domestic politics in turkey will make sure, the army's hand is tied, it might get to kill a few kurds here and there, and get killed.

kurds , lol 129 terrorists died 2-3 days ago.

we host one of the largest population of MUSLIMS in the world and we live in peace, we are just talking sense that any military action is not only illogical but if executed will result in irreversible damage to every stake holder

I am not singling you out ashok. I have read a couple of your posts you are always of the opinion of forgive and forget and I agree with a lot of your sentiments but majority of Bhartis on this forum are so anti-Islam it is not even funny.

INDIAN, my fellow country men, lets not loose our cool over this TURK who misunderstood the post "only if Pigs could fly" to some thing disgracefull.
lets not continue this drain path of comparing our might against the Turkish. Lets save it for another day.

yes that was a harrasment that post , please make a thread comparing india and turks and even comparing to india number superiority in this forum with facts i can embaras them very badly .

not our problem when we was killed no bastard even come to street againt killers of pakistani nation. go to hell this brother nation theory .

please indians make another thread about turks and indians so lets not turn this into trolling .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom