What's new

OIC military action against myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am uncle now as i have few white hairs. btw do minutes main nhi read my signature . you enjoy our posts its enough for us rather then thanks posts thread i know most of members here know well we speak true and both parties hate us :lol:

This gem was from aunty earlier. :rofl:

Re: A first: US allowed to check Indian warship
usa is that camel which slowly intrudes into the tent and ultimately master has to sleep outside the tent.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...lowed-check-indian-warship.html#ixzz230TRHOas

which trolling ? we post most sane comments here ajtr my sister and me ;)
Ajtr indians ke piche padi rhti hai , tum pakistaniyon ke..fir ek dum se side change...aadhe log to confusion main hi log out kar jaate hain :lol:

@topic
Why should Pakistan takes the responsibility of other country when they have their own problem of terrorism. KSA, UAE are all free, why do they have those fancy weapons if they are never going to use them or make threats to countries like Myanmar.

were did i state we will send our land forces? . Please dont get rude again i will have to make you upset.

We have enough experience , Operation in cyprus , continous experience in mountains , extreme cold weather. Just compare many countries with turkeys fight against terror , e.g russia got humiliated to chechens in a less mountounais and clear forests , also check others , while we fight in very very high and cold mountains , we suffered much less casualties and much worse to enemie , just recently 129 terrorists are dead with their bodies , so in that point we are very experienced and succesfull.

Hindu i clearly said if it happens it will be with airforce of many OIC member countries , f-16s , f-15s , eurofighters etc

Bro, the Indian that trolled you ran away after he posted that picture. Hindu and ashok were just commenting on what you posted in response to the flame baiter. No need to get all riled up nothing but a misunderstanding.

Bro, the Indian that trolled you ran away after he posted that picture. Hindu and ashok were just commenting on what you posted in response to the flame baiter. No need to get all riled up nothing but a misunderstanding.

lol your right he tried to flame the thread

Ajtr indians ke piche padi rhti hai , tum pakistaniyon ke..fir ek dum se side change...aadhe log to confusion main hi log out kar jaate hain :lol:

@topic
Why should Pakistan takes the responsibility of other country when they have their own problem of terrorism. KSA, UAE are all free, why do they have those fancy

weapons if they are never going to use them or make threats to countries like Myanmar.

we spoke truth just truth dil ki awaz thats why nationalists hate us

@topic
Why should Pakistan takes the responsibility of other country when they have their own problem of terrorism. KSA, UAE are all free, why do they have those fancy weapons if they are never going to use them or make threats to countries like Myanmar.

Yeah I have noticed that too. Aunty jee is even sporting both flags nowadays. :lol:

lol your right he tried to flame the thread

Well he succeeded you guys went at each other hard. :whistle:

South Asian are beast. Ask USA in Vietnam. They will kick the crap out of middle easterners

OIC ....let them first sort out the middle-east.

Yeah I have noticed that too. Aunty jee is even sporting both flags nowadays. :lol:

Well he succeeded you guys went at each other hard. :whistle:
There is a reason for her flag. Its just that you don't know. Both Imran and ajtr are highly critical when they speak that's why you don't find them interesting. People need soothing posts to keep their ego intact.

OIC ....let them first sort out the middle-east.

Humne pukara tho tuusi aachuke.

There is a reason for her flag. Its just that you don't know. Both Imran and ajtr are highly critical when they speak that's why you don't find them interesting.

I do find them interesting and I know why she has both flags too it is just that the common poster would be confused when they see her flags. Then she attacks both countries to add to the confusion. :lol: Where did I say I don't find them interesting? :undecided:

This is the right assessment.

What operation are you talking about bro? Islamic countries are not even ready to give refuge to poor Rohingyas and you are talking about an unanimous operation! I doubt Muslim leaders would even issue a pressurizing statement during impending OIC summit.

Nothing like this could ever happen mate. The best you and me could do is to pray for Rohingyas.

better planes, better equipments? Well, you do have them.

To win the war over Myanmar, I see the possibility is quite low actually. You will get your axxes kicked very heavily.

Remember the so-called turkish brigade during korean war, well, you know what I mean.

What do you guys think of a kind of military operation to save muslims in myanmar , we have strong airforce , im not sure about refueling of some countries . So lets discuss a plan if it went on .

Turkish f-16 - we have like 7 i think refueling in the air to reach myanmar

pakistan airforce very close

saudi f-15 ( i think they are long range i dnt no if they can reach , do they have refuelers?)

UAE has f-16 block 60s

iran air force is quite old i dno about air refuelers

indonesia maybe?

who else is there , please lets discuss a operation to save them.

this is why i insist Turkish navy needs AC we could have leaded in an operation

Also we have strong navies to save them , turkish navy saved turkish citizens very quickly in libya while america etc asked us to help their citizens aswell .

Around 60 nations come on if you put them together they will be very strong , i dont mean an operation to kill their citizens but save muslims or atleast stop this massacre.

First of all, thank you very much for opening this thread. At least, you have shown that you really care about the plight of Muslims, and you do care about exercising the 'might' of Muslim majority countries' militaries to resolve the issue created by a backward medieval junta against its own Muslim populations.

Setting aside the geopolitical issues that are possibly the biggest obstacle in the way of carrying out this operation for a moment, let us look at some basic facts to ascertain the enemy capabilities and what a few selected Muslim countries could muster up.

This is the political map of Myanmar.

The region of primary interest is the Rakhine state.
Let's look at a political map of the neighbour to Rakhine state then.

An old but perhaps useful map shows the distribution of Myanmarese (?) naval ports

Bangladesh navy at a glance (do take a look at the naval bases in Chittagong)
::Bangladesh Navy:::..........About BN
CHITTAGONG NAVAL AREA

Commodore Superintendent Dockyard (CSD)

Commodore Kazi Kamrul Hassan, (L), ndc, psc, BN

Commodore Commanding Chittagong (COMCHIT)

Commodore Muhammad Anwarul Islam, (ND), ndc, afwc, psc, BN

Commodore Commanding BN Flotilla (COMBAN)

Commodore Shawkat Imran, (ND), ndc, psc, BN

Principal Bases:
BNS ISSA KHAN
BANGLADESH NAVAL ACADEMY
BNS PATENGA (Hospital)
BNS SHAHEED MOAZZAM
BNS ULKA
BNS BHATIARY
BN DOCKYARD
SMWT

A quick look at the Bangladesh Navy personnel and equipment
Employee/Personnel

Service Personnel : About 15,000 (Including Officers)
Civilian Personnel : About 4,000 (Including Civilian Officers)

Ship/Establishments/Units

Total No of Establishments

:

24 (Twenty four)

Total No Ships/Crafts

:

85 (Eighty three) (Including 2 x Patrol Craft and 2 x Tug Boats awaiting for Commissioning)

Frigates

:

05 (Five)

Patrol Crafts

:

24 (Twenty four)

Mine Sweepers

:

05 (Five)

Missile Boats

:

09 (Nine)

Torpedo Boats

:

08 (Eight)

Survey Vessels

:

03 (Three)

Auxiliary Vessels

:

22 (Twenty)

Landing Crafts/Vessels

:

09 (Nine)

Accurate information on a backward, medieval junta's naval inventory is not easily available in the public domain. A crude estimate can still be obtained to help this thread along. Warning: The source is a Western and somewhat unreliable site.

Myanmar - Navy
Myanmar - Navy
The Burma Navy is divided into the Major War Vessels Command, controlled directly from the War Office in Rangoon, and five (possibly six) regional commands. The latter assets are usually placed under the operational control of the appropriate regional commanders. Air force assets are assigned to the navy as required. There is no separate naval air arm or coast guard.

Functioning primarily as a fisheries protection and coastal and riverine patrol fleet in the early 1980s, the navy has also been a victim of tight budget constraints. Major craft comprised one ex-British frigate of World War II vintage and four corvettes-two of which were ex-United States craft commissioned in the 1940s and two, products of the nation's own boatyards in 1960. Light forces included some 41 river and coastal patrol craft and approximately 36 gunboats, ranging in displacement from 49 to 381 tons. The navy operated an additional 12 coastal patrol craft for the People's Pearl and Fishery Corporation for use against piracy, smuggling, and illegal fishing.

The navy's strength was some 7,000 as of early 1983. By 2007 the Myanmar Navy had 16,000 men and women, and operated more than 122 vessels. The main naval dockyard was located at Rangoon, where facilities could handle most ship repair and where virtually all naval supplies were stored and issued. The Naval Training Center was at Syriam near Rangoon. The fleet was assigned on a regional basis out of commands at Sittwe, Bassein, Rangoon, and Moulmein.

Before the creation of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) in 1988, the Burma Navy was small, ill-equipped and crippled by its dependence on foreign logistics. As a consequence, it was confined to patrolling Burma's inland waterways and coastal fringes. Also, the navy held only a token position in the military regime which, under various guises, had run the country since the 1962 coup. Yet the navy has always been, and remains, an important factor in Burma's internal security. This view appears to be shared by the new generation of military leaders.

While it possessed four old corvettes, the Burma Navy before 1988 consisted mainly of relatively obsolete, thinly armored, and lightly armed motor boats. These were used to patrol Burma's inland and coastal waters, primarily to support army counter-insurgency operations, provide fisheries protection, and combat smuggling. The Burma Navy had no blue-water capability, no real capacity to defend itself against submarines or major surface vessels, and no defense against attack from the air.

Before 1988 the Navy was barely able to support the army in its counter-insurgency role and was primarily patrolling the inshore waters against smugglers and poachers. The Navy had only a few obsolete corvettes, some small patrol boats and support ships. Recent acquisitions include three PB90-class (Yugoslavia) inshore patrol boats, 10 Hainan-class coastal patrol boats and at least two guided missile patrol boats from China. Reports indicate that China may sell three guided missile frigates and a small number of minesweepers. Burma's own shipyards may have produced several fast-attack patrol boats.

Since 1988 the SLORC has undertaken a major naval modernization program, including the purchase of more than 20 patrol boats (mainly form China) and the construction of a number of fast attack craft in Burma. The Chinese vessels will provide Burma with its first anti-submarine and air defense potential. The navy has also added a tanker and a number of supply ships to its fleet.

The navy has experienced dramatic growth under the SLORC, with the fleet almost doubling between 1988 and 1998. China agreed to support an ambitious military expansion and modernisation program launched by the SLORC in 1989. By 1992, China had delivered six Hainan class offshore patrol boats. The regime's navy eventually received from China 16 Hainan-class patrol boats [other sources report only 10] and an undisclosed number of small gunboats. In the 1990s, the regime acquired from China six Houxin guided missile patrol boats. Each vessel is armed with four C-801 anti-ship cruise missiles. The regime seems to envisage a greatly expanded external defence role for this arm of the armed forces. Since 1988 the fleet has almost doubled, with the addition of aa many as 20 new warships from China. With Chinese help, Burma has also built fast patrol craft and two corvettes.

Burma could have a blue water capability for the first time in its history, providing the SLORC's ambitious naval modernization program is successful. In the 1990s, the regime planned to purchase Chinese frigates to help curtail incursions in Burmese waters by fishing vessels from neighboring countries, but at the time the regime could not afford to buy them even at "friendship prices." The junta is also acquiring technical know-how on the construction and repair of the Burmese fleet's warships, and some unconfirmed reports suggest that North Korea has proposed to sell Burma a small submarine.

By 2005 the Burma Navy had significantly upgraded and its scope of operations has expanded to include its new Chinese patrol boats reportedly carry anti-ship missiles in the Indian Ocean and South China Sea. The Navy does have a riverine capability. Ships from 13 navies across the Asia-Pacific region took part in anti-piracy and counter-terrorism exercises in the Indian Ocean. Burma has taken part in the exercises since 2003. The annual multi-national exercise, named "Exercise Milan," took place from Feb. 4-8, 2010. Burma's navy worked alongside a patrol boat from the Australian navy during a four-day naval war game exercise hosted by India. In 2009, Bangladesh, Burma, and India were involved in maritime boundary disputes over their respective sovereignty in the Bay of Bengal. In October, Bangladesh claimed its maritime boundary before the United Nations courts, under the arbitration of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) of 1982. The dispute amongst the three countries limits further exploration of resources in the disputed area. At the end of 2008, the situation intensified when Daewoo International Corp. of the Republic of Korea, which has a gas sale and purchase agreement with Burma, started oil and gas exploration in the disputed maritime zone, and Bangladesh and Burma each stationed naval warships and troops along their coastal borders.

If you add Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Saudi/GCC, Iran and Turkey to the mix, the Muslim volunteers could probably get the job done very quickly. The problem lies with geopolitics. Except Iran, not a single Muslim majority country openly negates anything said by the West including Turkey, Saudi/GCC, Indonesia or others. If the West works against Muslims, other puppets of the West will go along with the plan.

South Asian are beast. Ask USA in Vietnam. They will kick the crap out of middle easterners

Vietnamese are South East Asians. ASEAN=Association of South East Asian Nations.

In ASEAN, there are Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei all of which are Muslim majority. Vietnam was fully supported by all types of weaponry against USA by the former Soviet Union and China. Ask Vietnamese, they will admit that without the Soviet Union they could not have resisted the USA alone. I have asked Vietnamese about it in the past, and that's the major reason for victory that they've pointed out.

This is the right assessment.

better planes, better equipments? Well, you do have them.

To win the war over Myanmar, I see the possibility is quite low actually. You will get your axxes kicked very heavily.

Remember the so-called turkish brigade during korean war, well, you know what I mean.

that to me? the turkish brigade saved the US and many other countries from being a.. kicked , im not expert at it but our soldiers heroism is knwn everywhere , even by the korean and american.

After the battle of Kumyangjang-Ni, 25–26 January, in which the Turkish Brigade repulsed a Chinese force three times its size, President Harry Truman signed a Distinguished Unit Citation (now the Presidential Unit Citation) on 11 July 1951.[13] The brigade was also awarded the Presidential Unit Citation from the President of Korea. chinese human wave lol.

that to me? the turkish brigade saved the US and many other countries from being a.. kicked , im not expert at it but our soldiers heroism is knwn everywhere , even by the korean and american.

After the battle of Kumyangjang-Ni, 25–26 January, in which the Turkish Brigade repulsed a Chinese force three times its size, President Harry Truman signed a Distinguished Unit Citation (now the Presidential Unit Citation) on 11 July 1951.[13] The brigade was also awarded the Presidential Unit Citation from the President of Korea. chinese human wave lol.

As this is the month of Ramadan, let's try to desist from responding to trolls/childish insults from members. Report to moderators, if necessary, or avoid those conversations. I thought you were serious about this thread, look at my reply for a starter on how the Muslim volunteers could initiate the liberation effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom