What's new

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dance in it. No songs in it.

But still successful. Unbelievable.
Indian movie industry is Billion dollar industry. And India and China are emerging market of Hollywood especially due to more educated class and english speaking community.

oho .... pata nahin kya kya kehti ho.

I don't watch Indian movies. I know nothing about this or that agent, raw ya bhuna hua.
pore pakistan main akele tum hi nahi ho.there are substantial population among 180 million which watch bollywood & indian channels. :tup:

wahan par local ad aate hain.but how do they do it i dont know.may be like Doordarshan getting link from other network still runs its own ads while telecasting matches.

I thought Indian movies are only seen in Pakistan through Indian movie channels like SET MAX, ZEE Movies, Filmy etc. Anyways you know better.

Indian movie industry is Billion dollar industry. And India and China are emerging market of Hollywood especially due to more educated class and english speaking community.

I don't know about that. The big hollywood blockbusters are released with regional language translation.

Mosques and Churches spend their money for promoting their religion and converting people to their religions by hook or crook. Christians often open schools, hospitals and orphanages. Money of of temples goes in pockets of the syndicate of priestly castes + goons/politicians of local/state dominant castes.

tumhein har cheez pata hai. hai na.

ye sab bechti rahi ho kya.
pata kyon nahi hoga.i've list of hotels who throw away left over food too in my town.have contact with many of them for food bank.

Mosques and Churches spend their money for promoting their religion and converting people to their religions by hook or crook. Christians often open schools, hospitals and orphanages. Money of of temples goes in pockets of the syndicate of priestly castes and goons/politicians of local/state dominant castes.

which mosque:undecided:
we balme them not working for religion and u say they spend this money to promote religion

pore pakistan main akele tum hi nahi ho.there are substantial population among 180 million which watch bollywood & indian channels. :tup:

haan. People will be watching trash.

I don't know about that. The big hollywood blockbusters are released with regional language translation.
Yup but major cities where the target audience resides have both options. They release both in English and Hindi in our region but most of us prefer English one. Dubbing murders the original dialogues.

kanjoos makkhi choos.............

God. Every body fights.

Mosques and Churches spend their money for promoting their religion and converting people to their religions by hook or crook. Christians often open schools, hospitals and orphanages. Money of of temples goes in pockets of the syndicate of priestly castes + goons/politicians of local/state dominant castes.

Don't Hindu missionaries go abroad for inspiring others to convert.

Really........?

Year Temple Nos Temple Revenue Temple Expenses Madrassa, Haj Church Others Description
% of Revenue
1997 2,64,000 52.3 17.3 9.3 18 3.0 22.8 (Rural, women development.)
1998 2,67,073 58.3 16.5 14.3 25 5.0 22.6 Health Rural.
1999 2,67,000 67.3 15.0 27.0 41 8.0 17.3 N.A.
2000 2,62,038 69.9 13.7 35.0 50 8.0 13.2 Haj Victims
2001 2,54,038 71.6 11.5 45.0 63 10.0 5.1 N.A.
2002 2,51,012 72.0 10.0 50.0 69 10.0 2.0 N.A.
Total 391.4 84.0 180.6 20.7 44.0 83.0

87.0 18.7 40.1 9.8 18.4

haan. People will be watching trash.
So you are saying, Pakistanis like watching trash.
Well its better than Zaid Hamid. :D

We have reached in your homes through our channels and movies and there is nothing you can do about it. Millions will still watch Indian channels and movies. If you can stop us, stop it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom