What's new

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy days , 100 % love,pokiri , Ayan , Bomerulu (Superb)...many, Siddharth is superb , I love Tamanna yaar :kiss3: !!
One of my friend was watching Bomerillu. Me and my friends went to his room and started laughing at him. But after making fun for 5 mins, we all got hooked up and the movie was really entertaining.

Way better than other Hindi romantic movies.

One of my friend was watching Bomerillu. Me and my friends went to his room and started laughing at him. But after making fun for 5 mins, we all got hooked up and the movie was really entertaining.

Way better than other Hindi romantic movies.

"Happy days" and "100% love" must watch Romantic,comedy, College story. There is no friend of mine who didn't watch Happy days(many of them without subtitle) :agree:.

in pujarion ka to life hi alag he, paisa hi paisa, sirf kao pio aur pray karo...

in pujarion ka to life hi alag he, paisa hi paisa, sirf kao pio aur pray karo...

On contrary there are pujari's driven to sell lord's jewellery as their salaries are either withheld by the board or whatever and they can't get one day's meal. One such came up some 2 years ago i think. Don't remember exactly. The board is looting tirumala.

Ha but i will agree there are some who just become famous for nothing, like dollar seshadri.

"Happy days" and "100% love" must watch Romantic,comedy, College story. There is no friend of mine who didn't watch Happy days(many of them without subtitle) :agree:.
Also seen that. Not up to that mark of Bomerillu but still good movie. Few event were cheesy but hey...far much better than other hindi movies.

Must watch for college students if they want fun.

past few years, south Indian movies are dubbed and telecast in Hindi channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom