What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
still wondering why no one beheaded you yet...coz thats the thinking of Indians here on PDF that you cant have your own say if you do you no longer have a head :unsure:

I'd love to see someone try :)

of course shit is there in christianity and hinduism too but u know where is the difference??

majority of people don't read those scriptures anymore and that was the whole point of my post genius

Because they're obsolete religions and people who are culturally atheists. Muslims are believers in God. Which is why God introduced Islam.

Quran is above Bukhari read post 464 which is from Quran ...various verses relating to your dilemma!
I am sorry but Bukharis hadith is considered right after Quran and many aspects of Sharia are derived from that. From what Mohammad did himself. There are tons of Islamic scholars who agree to this.

Just because you decide its not applicable in Sharia does not mean it will be so. This is there, it is a fact. And it is inexcusable.

Well like there are laws in every part of the world...why must you have sex without marriage? What prohibits you from marrying? not wanting to be responsible?
So pre marital sex is prostitution? Only an Islamist can come up with such logic.

I am an adult, over the age of 18. I can make my own choice as can other people.
If two adults consensually decide to have sex, the State is no one to intervene. This is called individual rights.

I've missed this thread but find it funny indians who call secularism, sickularism and have elected a extremist in Modi now proclaim it great.

It is incompatiable with islam, and you can be muslim or secular but not both

The people who want Shariah are influenced by their personal moral fiber and their religious beliefs. You may find Shariah reprehensible (like the Hindu in India who finds the concept of consumption of beef reprehensible and thus illegal whilst the Christian or Muslim finds it acceptable or the American who finds the concept of an orgy on the street reprehensible and thus illegal whilst you find it acceptable) but the majority of the people of any state who adopts Shariah finds it a workable and acceptable system of governance which works for them. Who knows, in a few hundred years your descendants could be clamoring for Shariah in their state whilst those who adopted it now may find it reprehensible then. Time moves on and laws evolve with time.

u must stop living in a dreamland.
if there is a poll even in saudi arabia............people will reject sharia,trust me on this.

al least 50 percent of the population comprising women are directly affected by sharia and that too not in a good way

thats the problem man,,,,i hope u could see that there is only 1 difference between india and pakistan........................religion.

Maybe, maybe not - the main national security threat comes from india, and that it is a fact.

I am sorry but Bukharis hadith is considered right after Quran and many aspects of Sharia are derived from that. From what Mohammad did himself. There are tons of Islamic scholars who agree to this.

Just because you decide its not applicable in Sharia does not mean it will be so. This is there, it is a fact. And it is inexcusable.

So pre marital sex is prostitution? Only an Islamist can come up with such logic.

I am an adult, over the age of 18. I can make my own choice as can other people.
If two adults consensually decide to have sex, the State is no one to intervene. This is called individual rights.

of course,,,,who cares in 21 st century??
virtually anyone who gets a chance is having a go nowadays

Maybe, maybe not - the main national security threat comes from india, and that it is a fact.

nope,thats not.
india has no interest in pakistan,0

of course,,,,who cares in 21 st century??
virtually anyone who gets a chance is having a go nowadays

nope,thats not.
india has no interest in pakistan,0

Well a soldier would tell you, that number of forces, their spacial orientation - assets, weapons - would tell you otherwise.

Yet I quoted Quran and you still want to bring in Bukhari? How is that making any sense? BTW, Bukhari was born some hundreds of years after Muhammad died! So not sure what you are blabbing like @he-man you seem to contradict yourself :enjoy:
huh? Listen here Mr. Mullah Quran cant be refuted someone throws any other shit will be forced to eat his shit when you show him from the Quran...so stop beating about the bush with your limited knowledge!

I didnt say that but assumed you would go looking for a prostitute coz who in their right mind would want one with your mentality of forcing what you know (even if it makes no sense) on to others and then declaring yourself as secular whatever!
Well then who will know of it? Who will charge you as a crime? In India or even in the West fathers hate the bf of their girls and warn against sex and what not! so please do correct your deprived mindset! Sex isnt as common as you think!

And if it is consensual who the heck will report you to get your head blown off?

he-man are you stupid? you know zilch about Sharia Laws, every law should be understood and interpret with-in context.

Why are you following british rules/laws why not implement your hindustani laws most of indian Pakistani laws are based on british laws and there is a fault in it...PS many of laws are as old as early 1800s so by your logic they are ancient as well.

Do you own the Universe? Did you create all these laws and laws of physics? If you can prove to me that you did I'll follow your lifestyle that you ordain on me.

Well a soldier would tell you, that number of forces, their spacial orientation - assets, weapons - would tell you otherwise.

i don't care what a soldier tells me.
if germany can become part of european union and have good relations with israel and japan can become democratic past ww2 then anything can happen.

I'd love to see someone try :)
I am talking about Indian mentality on PDF...blasphemy and you dont have a head...

Speak your mind you get stoned to death...you know the normal palpitations some get

i don't care what a soldier tells me.
if germany can become part of european union and have good relations with israel and japan can become democratic past ww2 then anything can happen.

Peace would be good, but until then - the sword will be sharpened.

he-man are you stupid? you know zilch about Sharia Laws, every law should be understood and interpret with-in context.

Why are you following british rules/laws why not implement your hindustani laws most of indian Pakistani laws are based on british laws and there is a fault in it...PS many of laws are as old as early 1800s so by your logic they are ancient as well.

mind ur own business ,if u want to follow sharia than follow that by all means...............just don't preach me whats right or wrong.
stupid people like u are not even living in pakistan,u left the nation..............u may be earning good money and living a comfortable and free life in canada and come here and talk shit everyday.

if u feel so much for sharia,why not migrate to saudi??

don't reply please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom