What's new

OFFICIAL VIDEO of ASAT test and R&D

We haven't even started mining outer resources and the world be like "lmao, we can shoot space stuff with our 300k kg rounds of freedom"

It is the go to instinct in all societies. Shoot first think later. But fortunately we are not all bereft of the finer human ambitions, certainly ISRO is not.
In fact all space faring nations scientific personnel share a more or less common dream on the peaceful exploration of space

I would recommend taking a deeper look into the capabilities demonstrated by the system, before dismissing something that has the potential to become the biggest threat to Pakistan's nuclear deterrence.

My friend there is very little a TPY-2 misses ;)

Why gay...?
We would not be 1.3 billion if we were Gay..!
Also there must be at least some GAY PAKs...? Or are you IRAN..?
But don’t worry GAYs in India and Pak because both of these nations are not Brunei.:lol:

On a serious note we must congratulate our space organisations, they are the Crown Jewels of modern India.
But I also didn’t like the space pollution caused by this test, we polluted our planet with 250 space debris which can be deadly to any spacecraft at its path.
Their is no "we".

No time for shooting back. It travels at around 8Km/Sec. 23 Mach.

Well the only thing which is needed to kill any satellite is the precision of timing, nothing else.
The calculation of the speed of the satellite, its orbit, and where the missile to meet the satellite during its orbit.
All this calculation for the selection of the hit point and off you go.

I am sure Pakistan is capable of doing this very quickly. They have MIRV capabilities already.

Well the only thing which is needed to kill any satellite is the precision of timing, nothing else.
Thank you captain obvious. But how will you achieve it?

It's like saying "you just need steering wheel to drive a car".

The calculation of the speed of the satellite, its orbit, and where the missile to meet the satellite during its orbit.
All this calculation for the selection of the hit point and off you go.
Sounds so easy right?:enjoy:

I am sure Pakistan is capable of doing this very quickly. They have MIRV capabilities already.
Good luck to you then. After all, you are interested in launching more missiles and not satellites.

As for MIRV launching a missile in the name of MIRV is different from actually demonstrating it? So yeah:D

Why it is so difficult!!! The Satellites orbits are well known. What degree they are stationed.
When I used stationary satellites, for ease of understanding, some clever Indian quickly jumped and thought I am talking of Geo Stationary satellites.
What I was referring to is the fact, all satellites at the time of lunch have their coordinates for their location in the space and its orbit. Otherwise we would have chaos in the space.

It is damn easy to hit a satellite with known orbital information. What is so hard in its calculation!!
How missile defense system work, don't they shot down incoming missiles, high in the atmosphere!!
It is more difficult than shooting down the satellite. For simple reason, the path i.e. orbit of the Satellite is very well known and you work on the calculation how to hit it.
While the path of incoming missiles is not known in advance, your anti missile system have to work instantaneously to work out its path, height , trajectory, speed etc. So many unknowns. While in Satellites case everything is known well in advance.

Therefore, it is piece of cake, for scientists.

We haven't even started mining outer resources and the world be like "lmao, we can shoot space stuff with our 300k kg rounds of freedom"
u do realise that all countries that demonstrate the capability to shoot down vehicles in outer space will be the ultimate right to dig out outer space resources, right?

Sounds so easy right?:enjoy:

Good luck to you then. After all, you are interested in launching more missiles and not satellites.

As for MIRV launching a missile in the name of MIRV is different from actually demonstrating it? So yeah:D
Yes its very complicated science (orbital mechanics) and you're also right MIRV doesn't relates to ASAT weapons its a all different ball game @crankthatskunk you're all wrong and @Chhatrapati you're right :tup:

3:46 onwards for people who desperately thought it was fake.:coffee:
137318.jpg

Your D.P

In reality...

new-1551355916265.jpg

u do realise that all countries that demonstrate the capability to shoot down vehicles in outer space will be the ultimate right to dig out outer space resources, right?
not outer space but low orbit even US/China/Russia haven't that tech to go beyond low earth orbit @Aryan0395

137318.jpg

Your D.P

In reality...

new-1551355916265.jpg
why you bring irrelevant stuff to this subject bro @Maarkhoor o_O:offpost:

not outer space but low orbit even US/China/Russia haven't that tech to go beyond low earth orbit @Aryan0395

why you bring irrelevant stuff to this subject bro @Maarkhoor o_O:offpost:
Not irrelevant at all, I got offended by his D.P....We spared Abinondon's life and he put such kind of disrespecting D.P at Pakistani forum.

Back
Top Bottom