What's new

OFFICIAL VIDEO of ASAT test and R&D

satellite dont shoot back

Seeker shot:
Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-13-18.jpeg

3:46 onwards for people who desperately thought it was fake.:coffee:

Bloody heating a 10 km per second closing in target with 10 centimetre error in hit to kill mod is mind boggling I think this test will give a used used to India's bmd program now India In is in a position to build something like THAAD system of USA. The most advanced ring laser gyro was used with a phenomenal accuracy. All building blocks of bmd are getting ready with very high degree of sophistication Indian bmd and space program is on top gear with no looking back bloody we can make something in just a fection of time frame compared to similar mission which could be completed by other countries a veryvwith low budget and very compressed time frame.

We have not denied this test officially but have condemned it unlike india who deny that f16 count is correctly done by u.s

Why gay...?
We would not be 1.3 billion if we were Gay..!
Also there must be at least some GAY PAKs...? Or are you IRAN..?
But don’t worry GAYs in India and Pak because both of these nations are not Brunei.:lol:

On a serious note we must congratulate our space organisations, they are the Crown Jewels of modern India.
But I also didn’t like the space pollution caused by this test, we polluted our planet with 250 space debris which can be deadly to any spacecraft at its path.

Why gay...?
We would not be 1.3 billion if we were Gay..!
Also there must be at least some GAY PAKs...? Or are you IRAN..?
But don’t worry GAYs in India and Pak because both of these nations are not Brunei.:lol:

On a serious note we must congratulate our space organisations, they are the Crown Jewels of modern India.
But I also didn’t like the space pollution caused by this test, we polluted our planet with 250 space debris which can be deadly to any spacecraft at its path.

You just read that wrong :partay:

Side note, when did anyone dispute the ASAT test?

The debris burns up in the atmosphere within days as both the velocity and direction of travel of the debris are severely altered by the energy transference from the kill vehicle .
However I do share the unease about militarisation of space. Please, US China India leave space alone for science and the more noble ambitions of humankind

The debris burns up in the atmosphere within days as both the velocity and direction of travel of the debris are severely altered by the energy transference from the kill vehicle .
However I do share the unease about militarisation of space. Please, US China India leave space alone for science and the more noble ambitions of humankind

We haven't even started mining outer resources and the world be like "lmao, we can shoot space stuff with our 300k kg rounds of freedom"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom