What's new

Official: U.S. Military to Set Up New Training Centers Inside Pakistan

Thomas, so far you have only read one side of the story and that is from your government & bias media.

Once you read the other side too that is when it will worth arguing with you. But i highly doubt you will ever do that.

Thomas, so far you have only read one side of the story and that is from your government & bias media.

Once you read the other side too that is when it will worth arguing with you. But i highly doubt you will ever do that.

Perhaps you can post some of the supposed unbiased stories you have access to in Great Britain. Perhaps we can learn something by your sources.

Everything is available on net to read. Even here on Defence site, just search it up or Google is your best friend.;)

The problem is not reading it or finding out, it's the fact that you guys fail to believe anything other than what your government or media tells you. If the US was so sincere to people of Afghanistan, as per you claims, today Afghanistan would've been be a far better place. But the fact is, your country and wester forces have failed to win people minds & hearts. Even after 9 years of the war, situation have barely changed. And i highly doubt it will ever change.

Foreign forces are not in Afghanistan to help the local people or to distribute sweets among them; you guys have your interest in that region and, once those interest are achieved you will dump that country just like you dumped Pakistan in 90s. By making these useless comments, claims & spreading media propoganda you can convince your people or few other countries in the world but the reality is far different.

Everything is available on net to read. Even here on Defence site, just search it up or Google is your best friend.;)

The problem is not reading it or finding out, it's the fact that you guys fail to believe anything other than what your government or media tells you. If the US was so sincere to people of Afghanistan, as per you claims, today Afghanistan would've been be a far better place. But the fact is, your country and wester forces have failed to win people minds & hearts. Even after 9 years of the war, situation have barely changed. And i highly doubt it will ever change.

Foreign forces are not in Afghanistan to help the local people or to distribute sweets among them; you guys have your interest in that region and, once those interest are achieved you will dump that country just like you dumped Pakistan in 90s. By making these useless comments, claims & spreading media propoganda you can convince your people or few other countries in the world but the reality is far different.

I read from sources all over the world including Muslim ones. According to you they are all wrong. so perhaps you could back up what you say by posting your sources......please enlighten us!

No, accroding to me the claims your government & media makes are wrong.

I said before, reading is one thing while believing is another. You are failing to see what your government and the foreign troops have done to that country. It's just useless to argue with you. You won't accept anything.

US is not in afghanistan to help people as you yanks claim. They are there for their own interests.....and, no doubt, US will dump these same people whom they claim to protect once their goals are achieved.

Does it matter? Since when did you start paying attention to Pak media?

Does it matter? Since when did you start paying attention to Pak media?

I have always paid attention to news sources from all over the world. That is one of the great things about the internet. I may not agree with some views. But that doesn't mean I don't listen to what they have to say. Also while I left the military long ago. And I am to old to go to Afghanistan. I do have family that have been there who have seen first hand what goes on. And what they have to say lines up with many of the media reports that you call biased.

So I say again give us a credible news source. That is a not Taliban propaganda blog. So we can see for ourselves how Biased the world media is.

lol ....S_2 .... defenition of american brain washed

You obviously know nothing about the man. He has the respect of many on this and other sites. Even if some of those people do not agree with him at times.

Thomas,

The reason why i called the media bias is because they always report one side of the story. You are failing to get the point.

For example. Taliban blow up bomb and kill 10 - 20 people, whole world will report it and rightly so. But when your country or forgein forces bomb a whole village off, not many people bother reporting it. Those who do report it will either call the human loss as "collateral damage" or will label the innocents killed as "terrorist/millitants". Look at the number of soldiers committing suicide in Afghanistan out of guilt, even they realise whatever happening in Afghanistan is wrong. But sadly, your government fails to see it.

pls let me know why?

Oh Fun !

You are asking me reason of kicking foreigners out of my own country ?

Foreigners who came in with / without visa ?

Foreigners whose baggage is checked / unchecked ?

Foreigners who swear to defend the Jews ?

and as for the rest of your argument about this SUPER force teaching us how to fight.

The super force failed in Vietnam, and the super seals failed in Iran.
The super forces have failed in Afghanistan.

By that logic makes sense to invite Vietnam, Iran and Taliban to come and teach us ?

Thomas,

The reason why i called the media bias is because they always report one side of the story. You are failing to get the point.

For example. Taliban blow up bomb and kill 10 - 20 people, whole world will report it and rightly so. But when your country or forgein forces bomb a whole village off, not many people bother reporting it. Those who do report it will either call the human loss as "collateral damage" or will label the innocents killed as "terrorist/millitants". Look at the number of soldiers committing suicide in Afghanistan out of guilt, even they realise whatever happening in Afghanistan is wrong. But sadly, your government fails to see it.

Why are you even Arguing with our American friend.He will never admit.

Media is a very Powerful tool and when you listen fox and CNN 24 hours a day you just become blind.And even if you listen to someone else's point of view you will just not believe it.Because in your Heart it's just cemented that you are right.

These Americans have a long history of Playing innocent Cow.

They Believe that they are the only good force in the world against all the evil.And Every Single of their Enemies is Completely wrong.Only Americans are right.

And One thing more it takes lots of guts to admit that you are wrong in front of the enemy even if you know the truth .

Pak-Yes, yeah bruv you are right. It's just useless arguing with these people. It's a bit like banging your head against a wall.

They only agree to disagree :lol:

Back
Top Bottom