What's new

Official notice about Female/Male dress code at Khyber Medical College

Sir Batman ka nahin hooo saktaaa ? :unsure:

Superman looks kinda gay ! :bad:

Chalo yaar batman aur captain amrika bhe add kardo females kay liye hawk girl dress bhi chlay ga.

I remember in 90s "students" looked respectable and were actually being student compare PAF collage students to that of 90's you gonna wanna beat the hell out of these long hair iron man disco darhe walay.

We don't want to see bloody iqra college/university [more like fashion college/university] anymore in KPK or in any part of Pakistan. Most UK/Europe prestigious schools/colleges/universities have a dress code and uniform and that's sober.

Isn't this a good decision..??? :what:

Some students are appreciating it but most don't like this decision...

P.S:It has gone viral on Social media and somehow they are holding PTI Govt responsible for it..:hitwall:

There is nothing wrong in dress code in colleges but in professional institutes its rarely seen or enforced strictly

nothing wrong with it , the whole world has a fuss with burqa and the document clearly states that its optional also look at the positive side , these guys are pro education unlike the mad fundos burning girls schools and unis .. We need education first , dress code etc are secondary options

[Bregs];4732129 said:
There is nothing wrong in dress code in colleges but in professional institutes its rarely seen or enforced strictly

Yep,No body has been observing it but Principal is tying to enforce it..

Some students are appreciating it but most don't like this decision...

P.S:It has gone viral on Social media and somehow they are holding PTI Govt responsible for it..:hitwall:

And what do you think about IK's statement that 'Mai Pakistan ko Islamic welfare state banaonga'...??

Some people want this dress code.;)

1234704_10151796033085768_560282096_n.jpg

uniform.jpg

Good move by PTI ...

Honestly I don't know if it has anything to do with PTI or KPK Govt, its just an order from collage principle and is about discipline which is good. These things happen in every collage regularly so what's the big issue? And you've started a thread at PDF about this? :woot:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/But Abaya should be compulsory for female students not optional .........
[/QUOTE]

I disagree, females should have liberty to choose whether they want to veil themselves or not. If we are to force this, then there are lots of other important things which needs to be enforced first, this issue comes way down the order.

And you've started a thread at PDF about this? :woot:

Because I liked this ... So decided to share it ... So simple to understand :)

This thing is related with social issues ..........

Well my point still stands there, I don't think PTI has anything to do with this. C'mon yar, these things happen in collages every week, regulation stuff..

I agree with you ... Its not necessary to be done by PTI involvement ... But this should be an example in a Muslim country ...........

Good move by PTI ... But Abaya should be compulsory for female students not optional .........

what this notice of khyber medical college has anything to do with PTI? :undecided:

Is it official dress code of all colleges and universities in KPK recommended and implemented by PTI government ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom