What's new

KPK | History in making, as Women to become part of first reconciliatory jirga.

Now I understand why people don't like Imran. he wants to change the status of women and talks of growth and suggest practical solutions rather than emotional and misleading statements.

Women make it to top government posts in Pakistan quite often, it's just a new thing in KP. I personally like Imran's progressive attitude, but he's simply not lettered in politics enough to be able to run a country like Pakistan. At least not yet. For now, KP is an excellent testing ground for him

Now I understand why people don't like Imran. he wants to change the status of women and talks of growth and suggest practical solutions rather than emotional and misleading statements.

Thats pretty much only on the internet that you would come across supporters of the status quo to defame Imran Khan and those are some real frustrated souls i gather. In real life i haven't ever come across any leader who can command such respect and is trusted and loved by his people to such an extent.

On topic, a great step indeed something that would be really beneficial. We need a lot of work done on granting people easy access to justice.

and how will they know that they are real women when they will be wearing " shetil cock burqa "
muhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

and how will they know that they are real women when they will be wearing " shetil cock burqa "
muhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

lolz comment of the year :rofl: I almost choked while laughing at this one

hi am not sleeping :) but have reservations so dint respond yet

well go ahead, this is what this forum is for.

I too have spotted missing aspects, but not sure if the news item is covering every point.

so share what you see wrong or missing in it?

Well done! A great step! This is the real change.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom