What's new

Official: Iran to Send Astronaut into Space in 2024

All the Best Iran :cheers:

14443.jpg

Sure why not !!!! :cheers:

:angel:

I can become an astronaut too ...... :enjoy:

What is the latest schedule for Indian manned mission ?

2015-16 ?

After atomic weapons, now mulla's want to explore space and want to learn how universe came into being! or planning to explore oil on moon? or is it me missing any thing?

Seriously, i want to know the logic of Islamic republic for investing in exploration to send man space?

You will find out when is too late !!!

Last edited:
And what about me? :cry:

u are above nice :smitten:

Seriously, i want to know the logic of Islamic republic for investing in exploration to send man space?

not being a retard fanatic . sth you dont seem to be interested in . from u i mean u batman , not pakistan .

I can become an astronaut too ......

let me pack , i wont leave my friends alone :lol: :smitten:

Congrats... n Good luck!

hows my pakistani bro doin ? :smitten: tnx buddy :wub:

not being a retard fanatic . sth you dont seem to be interested in . from u i mean u batman , not pakistan

@WebMaster and 8 others I report this post.. otherwise i have to explain him with illustrations about his fanaticism and then lot of Iran loyalists from Pakistanis would be offended.

@WebMaster and 8 others I report this post.. otherwise i have to explain him with illustrations about his fanaticism and then lot of Iran loyalists from Pakistanis would be offended.

EH , @WebMaster and 8 others wont help u . the real owner of the site is @WebMaster , and i didnt break any forum law , so gimme a break .

and also its like the sun shining in the sky that you are a troll . u can ask the webby himself :bunny:

After atomic weapons, now mulla's want to explore space and want to learn how universe came into being! or planning to explore oil on moon? or is it me missing any thing?

funny-batman-pictures-2.jpg

According to my haters, I'm a wahabi, yazidi, arab, thug, terrorist, drunkard and bla bla bla
Your haters are deeply wrong, you are a nice man with a respectable avatar. But your way of speaking was far from being polite, my brother.

Your haters are deeply wrong, you are a nice man with a respectable avatar. But your way of speaking was far from being polite my brother.

well than i try to put my question politely...

Why is that the honorable priests of Iran, wish to learn about space, by investing in its exploration?

Iranian bombastic plans are amusing. Guys first launch 1 normal satellite to LEO then talk about something else.

"Do ye not see that Allah has subjected to your (use) all things in the heavens and on earth"

"Aasman Aur Zamin Ki Hr Cheez ALLAH Ne Tumhare Lye Musakhar Kar Di "

(Sura Luqman Ayat#20)

And this is done by trying practically (and not by sitting on the computer and publishing self pictures in which man try to shows that he is a thinker and intellectual !!)

Last edited:
"Do ye not see that Allah has subjected to your (use) all things in the heavens and on earth"

"Aasman Aur Zamin Ki Hr Cheez ALLAH Ne Tumhare Lye Musakhar Kar Di "

(Sura Luqman Ayat#20)

And this is done by trying practically (and not by sitting on the computer and publishing self pictures in which man try to shows that he is a thinker and intellectual !!)

That may be your picture.... who only see from one eye.

now coming to your answer which i received after so many personal attacks (i'll come back to those later)... so are you telling me Iranian space research is entrenched in the Quranic surrah you posted?

While talking about trying practically in Iran's context..... they indeed (according to news) have sudden and unexplained revolution of technology going on, since last 5 years.

Talking to my perspective.... you can do no more than smoking like Indians and Iranians.

Your haters are deeply wrong, you are a nice man with a respectable avatar. But your way of speaking was far from being polite, my brother.

Check the politeness.. now i take this as benchmark to address your clan.

Back
Top Bottom