What's new

Official: Iran to Send Astronaut into Space in 2024

That may be your picture.... who only see from one eye.

now coming to your answer which i received after so many personal attacks (i'll come back to those later)... so are you telling me Iranian space research is entrenched in the Quranic surrah you posted?

While talking about trying practically in Iran's context..... they indeed (according to news) have sudden and unexplained revolution of technology going on, since last 5 years.

Talking to my perspective.... you can do no more than smoking like Indians and Iranians.

Check the politeness.. now i take this as benchmark to address your clan.

Sorry Sir if you get offended by my post. I thought that you have posted the picture as depicting your self in deep thoughts about why Iranian are doing it!

And I haven't made any personal attack on you are any one else.

And as for trying, they said by 2024. So this is reasonable if they work hard. We made atom bomb in few years, so they can if they will.

And sir one more thing. If you expect respect, you have to give it also. If I have some dream, Apart from if it is realistic or not, and you come and try to say ( not really say but sound like you are saying k ''mere zehan ka fatoor he'', so what do you think, how should I respond?

Sorry Sir if you get offended by my post. I thought that you have posted the picture as depicting your self in deep thoughts about why Iranian are doing it!

And I haven't made any personal attack on you are any one else.

And as for trying, they said by 2024. So this is reasonable if they work hard. We made atom bomb in few years, so they can if they will.

And sir one more thing. If you expect respect, you have to give it also. If I have some dream, Apart from if it is realistic or not, and you come and try to say ( not really say but sound like you are saying k ''mere zehan ka fatoor he'', so what do you think, how should I respond?

What ever you say.. i do not want to discuss the matter any further with you, because you already gave your answer.

Regarding the picture that was a reply to @DESERT FIGHTER who has a long history of personal attacks, for whatever reason, it may be.

You may further see me replying one more Iranian posts with personal attacks, in similar tit for tat manner... therefore, you have to learn to read posts in context, it has been replied to.

After atomic weapons, now mulla's want to explore space and want to learn how universe came into being! or planning to explore oil on moon? or is it me missing any thing?

Seriously, i want to know the logic of Islamic republic for investing in exploration to send man space?

To spread Islam throughout the universe.

What ever you say.. i do not want to discuss the matter any further with you, because you already gave your answer.

Regarding the picture that was a reply to @DESERT FIGHTER who has a long history of personal attacks, for whatever reason, it may be.

You may further see me replying one more Iranian posts with personal attacks, in similar tit for tat manner... therefore, you have to learn to read posts in context, it has been replied to.

Its not your fault "batman" you are a product of the pathetic sectarian mindset... anyone who critices arabs automatically becomes a shia,iranian agent,ayatollahs agent and what not... and above all you are a known pathalogical liar... remember tht Rwp thread? you accused me of posting hate speech.. and labelled me all those pathetic things.. iranian agent,sect meetings,qoum etc... and posted ur sectarian nonsense.... heck you even doubted me n my familys loyality n patriotism... !

While i was the one condoning those act... and when i "dared" you to quote those posts... you chickened out...

Heck take a look at your posts in this thread..

My advice... change you pathetic "sick" mindset.....

Its not your fault "batman" you are a product of the pathetic sectarian mindset... anyone who critices arabs automatically becomes a shia,iranian agent,ayatollahs agent and what not... and above all you are a known pathalogical liar... remember tht Rwp thread? you accused me of posting hate speech.. and labelled me all those pathetic things.. iranian agent,sect meetings,qoum etc... and posted ur sectarian nonsense.... heck you even doubted me n my familys loyality n patriotism... !

While i was the one condoning those act... and when i "dared" you to quote those posts... you chickened out...

Heck take a look at your posts in this thread..

My advice... change you pathetic "sick" mindset.....

Seriously, i want to know the logic of Islamic republic for investing in exploration to send man space?

Seriously , you do not know the logic behind science - space exploration in particular and the benefits it brings to a nation somehow ? No information about " human curiosity " ? :azn: Maybe , you can try being a little polite and positively contributive instead of making troll/flame posts , it doesn't hurt nor it costs something , I can assure you that much .

well than i try to put my question politely...

Why is that the honorable priests of Iran, wish to learn about space, by investing in its exploration?

Why not !?

Iranian bombastic plans are amusing. Guys first launch 1 normal satellite to LEO then talk about something else.

You know why we had 3 failures last year ?

1- Failed during stage separation

2- Exploded because of engine problem

3- Payload injected too early

now we designed a new separation system ... engine's problem solved ... Electronics/gyro/sensors replaced ...

& there is a big surprise in Iran's future space rockets for you ! :D

That may be your picture.... who only see from one eye.

now coming to your answer which i received after so many personal attacks (i'll come back to those later)... so are you telling me Iranian space research is entrenched in the Quranic surrah you posted?

While talking about trying practically in Iran's context..... they indeed (according to news) have sudden and unexplained revolution of technology going on, since last 5 years.

Talking to my perspective.... you can do no more than smoking like Indians and Iranians.

Check the politeness.. now i take this as benchmark to address your clan.

unexplained revolution !?

Look at our first space rocket :

12.09.1392-01.png

12.09.1392-02.png

Last edited:
Keep using your family.
Retard fanatics are those who beat them self and stimulate their kids on weekly basis by behaving fanatic in-front of them.
I have witnessed those meetings, where they all cry but not to God.
Better you all move to moon and issue statements against each other face to face.

Well , counter trolling technique is payin off guys !!! keep it up ! :D

@Serpentine @Serpentine mentioned 2 times cause the sys works bad :D

Maybe Iran can have joint man mission with India some day.

hope so mate !! :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom