What's new

Official British Brexit thread.

black death and lepra my friend.

mycobacterium-lepra-12-728.jpg

I hope ypu can solve this and also your gigantic poverty and misery level.

We currently develop a new GMO rice that produces vitamin A to fight malnutrition in your country.

You, develop GMO rice :lol::lol::lol:...that's the science stuff for intelligent people. You should try to develop some crops that give you a spine or some intelligence. Anyway just keep in mind that AL Italia is not the country to fill the void by Britain's decline. This is for the big boys, this is for India. You keep that bone- two marines (if courts don't object). Make sure you stand as doormen keeping the doors open when India comes knocking.

You have become the same as ISIS. You stand against europe.

Your arrogance is gargantuan. You pick whats best for you? You want free membership but pay nothing.

Why should i respect parasites?

The world doesnt open to people with bad teeth and parasitic behavior.

I expected betetr from you and not such smallmindedness.

I wish your people the worst. And i´m happy to hear that your country is downrated evrywhere. Loses money, jobs, business.

Always remember. You did chose to go against europe. You made yourself an enemy.

There are not many nations i consider that low as yours. congratulations.

your pathetic stinking "tourists" can stay on your pathetic island. You have no "upper hand" when its cut off.

I agree with you that since UK decided to leave the EU the UK cannot just cherry pick and choose what EU regulations they want to keep and which one to abolish.

You, develop GMO rice :lol::lol::lol:...that's the science stuff for intelligent people. You should try to develop some crops that give you a spine or some intelligence. Anyway just keep in mind that AL Italia is not the country to fill the void by Britain's decline. This is for the big boys, this is for India. You keep that bone- two marines (if courts don't object). Make sure you stand as doormen keeping the doors open when India comes knocking.

We dont need to fill a void. We belong to top 7 richest nations in the world.

Yours have millions of people with leprosy. Can you knock without fingers?

I don't understand half the posts on here. He has always stated that this was his one and only goal i.e. to leave the EU. He has contributed to that and the result he wanted has happened. What more is there for him to do? He is passing on the leadership to a new person who can take the party to electoral success. His own party and backers wanted this move.

There are only 1 of 2 ways Article 50 did not ratify (hence the UK left EU) by the UK after the Brexit vote.

1.) Either the next British PM abandon the Brexit vote, as the vote is non-binding, there are technically no legal responsibilities for any incoming PM to put article 50 in force, however, by abandoning a public referendum, that PM (Whoever he/she may be) and his/her party would basically be committing a political suicide. Which means a guarantee one way ticket out of the office.

2.) 2 Years after the Article 50 is invoked, If the EU and UK did not reach an agreement, and all EU member agree to extend it for another 3 years, the UK can initiate another referendum 4 years after the one they just have. And if the Brits voted to stay, then the UK can dismantle the Brexit movement with minimal damage.

There are another way to prevent the UK from leaving, that is to suspend the UK as a member of EU (They cannot participate the EU negotiation when they were suspended) but this is highly unlikely the EU can invoke article 7 and suspend the UK.

There is no going back. The leadership contest will be decided soon and article 50 enacted, that is the will of the people. Numerous MP's have said the same i.e they will respect the public vote. The UK will grow to become even stronger as a state.

I don't understand half the posts on here. He has always stated that this was his one and only goal i.e. to leave the EU. He has contributed to that and the result he wanted has happened. What more is there for him to do? He is passing on the leadership to a new person who can take the party to electoral success. His own party and backers wanted this move.

There is no going back. The leadership contest will be decided soon and article 50 enacted, that is the will of the people. Numerous MP's have said the same i.e they will respect the public vote. The UK will grow to become even stronger as a state.

It breaks apart right now waz. Open your eyes and see whats going on. Dont follow this wrong path to break a family apart

It breaks apart right now waz. Open your eyes and see whats going on. Dont follow this wrong path to break a family apart

We will chart our own destiny and still visit and support Europe. We left our brothers and sisters from New Zealand, Australia etc, back in 1975. It's time to address this issue, whilst still keeping friendly with Europe.

We will chart our own destiny and still visit and support Europe. We left our brothers and sisters from New Zealand, Australia etc, back in 1975. It's time to address this issue, whilst still keeping friendly with Europe.

you break with us. What happenes here is in no way friendly. You are "friendly" with a colleague. Not with a family member.

Its new prime minister/leadership of tory that will define the UK-EU relationship.

_90196523_tory_pa.jpg

Michael Gove has made clear that if he becomes prime minister, he would not allow the free movement of EU workers within the UK. Theresa May appears more willing to argue that Britain must retain some membership of the single market while at the same time partially curbing the free movement of people.

you break with us. What happenes here is in no way friendly. You are "friendly" with a colleague. Not with a family member.

It's not a break. The Swiss, Norwegians, Icelandic people are all part of Europe, but not the EU.

It's not a break. The Swiss, Norwegians, Icelandic people are all part of Europe, but not the EU.

switzerland and norway pay same amount of money and had to accept free movement of people.

So will you. You just lose voring rights

switzerland and norway pay same amount of money and had to accept free movement of people.

So will you. You just lose voring rights

We gave far much more money than both these countries. We will never accept freedom of movement, that was rejected by our electorate.

We gave far much more money than both these countries. We will never accept freedom of movement, that was rejected by our electorate.

and free market aces is rejected by our electorate.

How stupid do you think we are?

Cameron:

Give me that cake or i will leave!!

Merkel:
No! I wont give you that cake!

Cameron leaves...

Merkel: Now that you left i give you that cake that i didnt want give you before you left.

Thats ridicolous. You think we are idiots or what?

Cameron:

Merkel:

Cameron leaves...

Merkel: Now that you left i give you that cake that i didnt want give you before you left.

The EU took us for idiots for years. Refused to listen to what we say and now we voted out. Merkel has been far more forthcoming and will come to a mutually beneficially agreement. If not, there is plenty of opportunity elsewhere. How many people do you think our country could take in?

Cameron:

Merkel:

Cameron leaves...

I cannot say it for others but yes i think you are idiot :D
You should worry about Italy and no need to be sleepless over internal politics of UK and how we will deal with this Brexit

The EU took us for idiots for years. Refused to listen to what we say and now we voted out. Merkel has been far more forthcoming and will come to a mutually beneficially agreement. If not, there is plenty of opportunity elsewhere. How many people do you think our country could take in?

Merkel already said there will be no deal.

All 27 nations agreed. If you get that deal the EU would end. This isn´t about money. Its about our future. You go, but you wont get our soul.

They way you try to think you can belittle us is breath taking.

I cannot say it for others but yes i think you are idiot :D
You should worry about Italy and no need to be sleepless over internal political of UK and how we will deal with it.

This is italian politics.

We are member of the EU.

Back
Top Bottom