What's new

Official British Brexit thread.

and you will still be a member of EU even after Brexit

you dont get it. No reason to debate this further with you.

I´m European. There are no borders in europe. I can go and settle, work wherever i want. Thats the law of the european market.

If i as a person arent good enough for your pathetic island. Then our market wont be good enough for you as well.

you dont get it. No reason to debate this further with you.

I´m European. There are no borders in europe. I can go and settle, work wherever i want. Thats the law of the european market.

If i as a person arent good enough for your pathetic island. Then our market wont be good enough for you as well.
lol Who are you to speak on behalf on all Europe? Are you president of European Council or Commission ? Let wait and see how it goes between UK and representative of Europe. Laws are not written on stone that cannot be change or amended. UK made decision of Brexit as per wishes of its people. Who care what Italian, Romanian or polish think about brexit?

lol Who are you to speak on behalf on all Europe? Are you president of European Council or Commission ? Let wait and see how it goes between UK and representative if Europe. Laws are not written on stone that cannot be change or amended. UK made decision of Brexit as per wishes of its people. Who care what Italian, Romanian or polish think about brexit?

I repeat what all 27 leaders of the EU agreed on. That there wont be any special deal for the UK. That free movement is core issue for EU. And that there wont any negotiations before UK declares brexit.

And nobody cares about BREXIT.

You get acess to our market when we get acess to your country. Remember. We too can make a referendum. It needs just one european nation to block any deal.

So if the people of poland for xample or italy make a referendum and decide that there should be no deal with UK i hope you will accept this as well.

I repeat what all 27 leaders of the EU agreed on. That there wont be any special deal for the UK. That free movement is core issue for EU. And that there wont any negotiations before UK declares brexit.

And nobody cares about BREXIT.

You get acess to our market when we get acess to your country. Remember. We too can make a referendum. It needs just one european nation to block any deal.

So if the people of poland for xample or italy make a referendum and decide that there should be no deal with UK i hope you will accept this as well.
surely we are ready to accept all the consequences of Brexit if negotiation failed but its too early to predict about future relationship between UK and EU after Brexit. It will take years to implement the plan of brexit but I dont get this logic of mixing trade with free movement or with automatic right to work and live and claiming benefits. Countries do trade with each others without having this free movement or right of work and its win-win situation for boht as trade will benefit EU as much as it will do to UK

surely we are ready to accept all the consequences of Brexit if negotiation failed but its too early to predict about future relationship between UK and EU after Brexit. It will take years to implement the plan of brexit but I dont get this logic of mixing trade with free movement or with automatic right to work and live and claiming benefits. Countries do trade with each others without having this free movement or right of work and its win-win situation for boht as trade will benefit EU as much as it will do to UK

Free movement is core of free trade.

If we arent good enough for you as people, our market is not good enough for you as well.

I dont know why british dont get this. Must be the isolation. Free movement is the core of the EU. If the EU allows the Uk all positive aspects without membership, then EU is dead. Its like a gulf club giving one member evrything for free.

Farage and Johnson are scared of taking responsibility obviously, if you push a agenda with populism then you have to stand behind your decisions.
This should be alarming to everyone jumping on the right wing populism bandwaggon, if you do what they say then you yourself will be dealing with the concequenses not them.

Merkel already said there will be no deal.

All 27 nations agreed. If you get that deal the EU would end. This isn´t about money. Its about our future. You go, but you wont get our soul.

They way you try to think you can belittle us is breath taking.

Merkel's tone has been different, and she has already sidelined Jean-Claude Juncker from the negotiations, as he had me such a mess of it when the UK asked for simple things. Such a deal will not mean the end of the EU.
As for belittling us, we aren't, it's called negotiations.

Merkel's tone has been different, and she has already sidelined Jean-Claude Juncker from the negotiations, as he had me such a mess of it when the UK asked for simple things. Such a deal will not mean the end of the EU.
As for belittling us, we aren't, it's called negotiations.

you want destroy the soul of the EU. gain free market without freedom of movement.

You say we arent good enough for you but our market is.

you want destroy the soul of the EU. gain free market without freedom of movement.

You say we arent good enough for you but our market is.

We'll just have to agree to disagree my friend. Anyway, I hope all is well with you.

We'll just have to agree to disagree my friend. Anyway, I hope all is well with you.

my country lost 9 people in a terror attack. Brexit causes damage to our economy. I hopethey will employ me when i finished my thesis and depend soley on the words of my boss that they will hire me...you know words are hot air.

so no its not that good

my country lost 9 people in a terror attack. Brexit causes damage to our economy. I hopethey will employ me when i finished my thesis and depend soley on the words of my boss that they will hire me...you know words are hot air.

so no its not that good

I grieved for your lost ones. Of course you will be employed, highly skilled folks like yourself are always in demand.
It will be fine.

Free movement is core of free trade.

If we arent good enough for you as people, our market is not good enough for you as well.

I dont know why british dont get this. Must be the isolation. Free movement is the core of the EU. If the EU allows the Uk all positive aspects without membership, then EU is dead. Its like a gulf club giving one member evrything for free.

[video]

We dont need to fill a void. We belong to top 7 richest nations in the world.

Yours have millions of people with leprosy. Can you knock without fingers?

yeah...richest pansy country in the world has been fattened by us to be our doormen for all our needs. It's good to know you're in good health...we expect you to be at our beck and call with great alacrity. Make sure you don't get any ideas for a bigger role for yourself.

The EU took us for idiots for years. Refused to listen to what we say and now we voted out. Merkel has been far more forthcoming and will come to a mutually beneficially agreement. If not, there is plenty of opportunity elsewhere. How many people do you think our country could take in?

dude, problem with UK is an exaggerated idea of what it means to be British. You had some $20 billion in trade surplus. 'Sovereignty etc. are frankly your internal problems. If you decided on this after calculating everything people would have not had a problem no matter what you decided. But it looks like you decided on the basis of some outmoded idea of what 'Britain' is. That doesn't fly.

Back
Top Bottom