What's new

Özdağ: Over two million Pakistani, Afghan, Iranian, Iraqi and African people live in Turkey which are mostly illegally.

sultan erdogan will welcome the brother refugees ertugrul style. these new brothers refugees will be the elite jannisaries. Whoever insults the sultan erdogan, will be met with jannasaries. west and europe including usa WATCHOUT if you ever insult the sultan you will meet your doom.
bro thanks it so fcuking true - they think the goray are going to invite them n say bradar come come my house and have chai.

yeess we have had cases were mangater has come over wearing shalwar kameez only to be hounded by edl type then cry n say ay eta goray maarni, mori joa pakistan eta maarni. or they come over wife is brit pak born and is pist with the guy due to ego problem back home so to teach lesson she makes sure the lovely mangater gets a 12 hour shift 6 days a week, only to get few quid to buy dodgy capstan ciggarettes and cry n say eta buddya maarniya eta jaana ni izzat koni, pakistan asa shen shah sey. then he cries running bak to pakistan n curses the brit ppl because he had a warped perception.

Last edited:
Would I be accepted by Turks being a Pakistani if I immigrate legally?
@T-SaGe
I find the property investment there very appealing?
This is a ridiculous question. 100% you would be accepted by all Turks. This is about illegal immigrants. Same way the Pakistanis would not be happy with millions of Turks immigated to Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom