What's new

Obama orders Pentagon to prepare for complete withdrawal from Afghanistan

How it's bad news for pakistan.
Correction Bad news for Afghanistan, bad news for Karzai, and bad news for INDIA!

India is not next door to Afghanistan. The worst that could happen to India is that India's investments may be in danger. Any instability in Afghanistan might affect Pakistan directly.

That you will realize in time to come.

We don't share border with Afghanistan, you do.

Obviously we cant predict the future. Some people...ahem.. like to predict as they would like it in their hateful minds.

But logically speaking and with a reason instead of pure hatred for Pakistan as you have displayed here, I think it is going to be a somewhat good news.

With US troops gone, Tali bastards might go back to their mud huts and caves for an attempt to re-establish their past status.

They would want to establish a base of operations, a central nest/ network, training camps etc. Which may attract more out of Pakistan. With military operation planned, they have all the reason to escape into Afghanistan because of their rat like cowardly nature.

But obviously, it not written in stone. Anything, depending on circumstances may happen.

The bold part is for you ;)
But you have invest heavly in afganistan, and if the news is true: "astala vista india from afghanistan". And pakistan will eliminate TTP more easily with the help of afghan talibans, since they won't have any save heaven in afghanistan anymore

I know the "Good Taliban Bad Taliban' theory, and that theory is a myth. Talibans will take some time to consolidate their position in Afghanistan, and then they will go after the Pakistani liberals, their next target would be to Talibanize Pakistan.

For us, at most some of our investment will be wasted, we will be in real problem only if Talibans are successful in converting Pakistan into a Taliban state.

Obviously we cant predict the future. Some people...ahem.. like to predict as they would like it in their hateful minds.

But logically speaking and with a reason instead of pure hatred for Pakistan as you have displayed here, I think it is going to be a somewhat good news.

You are a professional mind reader bro??

With US troops gone, Tali bastards might go back to their mud huts and caves for an attempt to re-establish their past status.

They would want to establish a base of operations, a central nest/ network, training camps etc. Which may attract more out of Pakistan. With military operation planned, they have all the reason to escape into Afghanistan because of their rat like cowardly nature.

But obviously, it not written in stone. Anything, depending on circumstances may happen.

They will do everything that you have said, but only to come back with greater strength to gain more and more influence in Pakistan, and don't ignore the fact that they have their sympathizers in Pakistan also.

Last edited:
only plan ehhhh just for make karzai pant wet . they will must stay in after 2014 don't worry .

Yup.
US will do what it feels necessary for its national interests; it will not compromise them based on Karzai's tantrums.

India is not next door to Afghanistan. The worst that could happen to India is that India's investments may be in danger. Any instability in Afghanistan might affect Pakistan directly.

He meant bad news for Indian plans to install proxy puppet in Afghanistan.

We will be better off when they leave completely, even if situation gets worse, cant be any worse than it already is. One thing is for sure you ability to destabilize Pakistan from Afghanistan will be washed.

I
You are a professional mind reader bro??

They will do everything that you have said, but only to come back with greater strength to gain more and more influence in Pakistan, and don't ignore the fact that they have their sympathizers in Pakistan also.

Naa, your post, like some rabid dog foaming in mouth ready to bite anything Pakistan, is quite visible in its hateful yet zero logic message. Not very hard to reveal people's true nature.

Their numbers are thinning down as we speak. They are being blown to bits, their leaders are being hunted like dogs, ammo dumps/ factories being destroyed, ranks diminishing which is why they turn to brainwash 15 year olds to carry out their dirty work... and military has not yet announced a full scale operation. (Judging by your hateful nature, I can tell this hurts you.)

Their defeat/ bloody nose in Pakistan may compel them to make a cowardly retreat to Afghan where still much land is under Taliban control. Even if they do go back, they wont ever be able to regain their full strength. Their first fight will be with Afghan national army, who in trouble will call for NATO assistance or NATO upon leaving will provide them with some Air force to keep an upper hand. Even NATO wouldn't want to some day return to Afghan for a second cleanup.

Pakistan made a choice back in soviet era, call it a mistake or the only option at the time. PA at-least, if not govt, will not allow this scum to come back with strength now that they know the snake bites.

Naa, your post, like some rabid dog foaming in mouth ready to bite anything Pakistan, is quite visible in its hateful yet zero logic message. Not very hard to reveal people's true nature.

Their numbers are thinning down as we speak. They are being blown to bits, their leaders are being hunted like dogs, ammo dumps/ factories being destroyed, ranks diminishing which is why they turn to brainwash 15 year olds to carry out their dirty work... and military has not yet announced a full scale operation. (Judging by your hateful nature, I can tell this hurts you.)

Their defeat/ bloody nose in Pakistan may compel them to make a cowardly retreat to Afghan where still much land is under Taliban control. Even if they do go back, they wont ever be able to regain their full strength. Their first fight will be with Afghan national army, who in trouble will call for NATO assistance or NATO upon leaving will provide them with some Air force to keep an upper hand. Even NATO wouldn't want to some day return to Afghan for a second cleanup.

Pakistan made a choice back in soviet era, call it a mistake or the only option at the time. PA at-least, if not govt, will not allow this scum to come back with strength now that they know the snake bites.

Ok, I understood that you are not a professional mind reader but a prejudiced individual with a habit of resorting to personal attack to win any argument. :)

On topic: All the best. :tup:

Ok, I understood that you are not a professional mind reader but a prejudiced individual with a habit of resorting to personal attack to win any argument. :)

On topic: All the best. :tup:

I gave you an analogy. if you are too insecure of an individual to take it as a personal attack then may god help in your future dealings.

I won the argument with logic and explanation not your easy route of, "because i said so". You calling me prejudiced instead refuting further proves my point.

On topic: Thanks! :cheers:

We will be better off when they leave completely, even if situation gets worse, cant be any worse than it already is. One thing is for sure you ability to destabilize Pakistan from Afghanistan will be washed.

A destabilized Pakistan is really really not in our best interest, we would any day prefer a stable Govt. who is in control of things in Pakistan.

A destabilized Pakistan is really really not in our best interest, we would any day prefer a stable Govt. who is in control of things in Pakistan.
You may think like that, it doesnt matter. Your army and politicians dont think like that thats why they are busy in financing terrorism and sectarian violence through indian consulates in Afghanistan.

only plan ehhhh just for make karzai pant wet . they will must stay in after 2014 don't worry .
Even if they stay one or two major attacks and those who will stay would be also be taken out by USA government USA is not read to tolerate more losses anymore

I know the "Good Taliban Bad Taliban' theory, and that theory is a myth. Talibans will take some time to consolidate their position in Afghanistan, and then they will go after the Pakistani liberals, their next target would be to Talibanize Pakistan.

For us, at most some of our investment will be wasted, we will be in real problem only if Talibans are successful in converting Pakistan into a Taliban state.

Let's wait ;)

And i hope they will go after people such as najam sethi,marvi,asma jahangir...all pakistanis will be with them in this fight. But the most important part will be, THE END of TTP in Afghanistan and so in Pakistan.

It won't affect pakistan, it will benefit pakistan.

It's bad news for both Pakistan and India. Once US pulls out, the real civil war will begin and if Taliban take over, they will not stop there. It will embolden the Taliban fighters in Pakistan who will also try to take over the country. Likewise for India it will be bad news because many Jihadis in that part of the world fully believe in Ghazwa e Hind. Even for China and surrounding countries this would mean bad news.
Dear you are completely wrong, there is a very littel chance of civil war in Afghanistan after Nato pull out, afghans talibans have relized, they are not the only one in afghanistan, there are lots of other groups such as ouzbek,tajik,hazara...and they gonna share power with them. Even Molla Umar recently said, we will not take Kabul by force like in past----But they gonna kill lots of dogs like Karzai and co.
It will benefit pakistan, first be eliminating indian influence in afghanistan since they hate Hindu India, and secondly thay gonna help us to eliminate TTP in afghanistan----let wait and see ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom