What's new

Obama, Hillary clash over US strikes on Pak soil

Several dozen Baburs should wipe off the entire American fleet from the Persian gulf/Arabian sea. Non-Nuke warheads of course. Heck Pakistan is almost never going to wait for an American first strike. We have similar military doctrines infact. Like America, Pakistan strongly believes in first strike. If the conditions seem like America wants a fight, it will probably get one.

None of the Arab states would give bases to America to attack Pakistan. If Israel decides to do so... Several missiles would be heading their way as well. If India does so, it will probably get nuked in all of its known Nuclear facilities first and then everywhere else.

The reason I give such a radical result since an invasion of Pakistan is a doomsday scenario. We will probably get nuked back, but hey we are anyway going to loose the country, why hold back?

Anyway, best defence against Americans... Missiles. Cruise missiles.

Not at all a good post, Babur's would wipe out American Fleets??:hitwall:
Arab states wont give bases to Americans????:enjoy:
Indians wont get involved,
What do you think Pakistan holds the trumps on India, USA, Israel.
The bases will be US Beach Landing, Afghanistan and Other Arab states

Hypothetical or no Hypothetical I sincerely hope this India-centric missile programme stance is just a cover drama. It would be incredibly stupid to think that Pakistan's enemy's lie in only a 3000km range. Ofcourse International politics dictates that it would be wise to keep quite and maintain this official line though I sincerely hope Pakistan has an active ICBM porgramme to avert this kind of doomsday scenario.

Hypothetical or no Hypothetical I sincerely hope this India-centric missile programme stance is just a cover drama. It would be incredibly stupid to think that Pakistan's enemy's lie in only a 3000km range. Ofcourse International politics dictates that it would be wise to keep quite and maintain this official line though I sincerely hope Pakistan has an active ICBM porgramme to avert this kind of doomsday scenario.

:smokin: Oh ****, you have just opened up the can of worms.
The tipu, kipu and vipu missile programmes with 12,000 , 20,000, 60,000 missile programme's of the ultra secret pakistani missile developers.

Lets keep the Hypothetical scenario open, cuz it will never happen in my opinion.

How will it more fubar for US than pakistan?
IF at all Americans does decide to attack against Pakistan, Nuclear testing is not going to change their course of action, especially when we have a hypthetical scenario like a 9/11 type attack originating from Pakistan.
Planners in Pakistan have no other option than keep it in a conventional manner, for if it is unconventional you might have ICBM's raining and US doesnt even have to be in the same part of the world.

Indians never miss the chance to Strike in Pakistan and Americans Never going to do it alone they must invole in the Indians .... sooner or later it has to begin ..

:smokin: Oh ****, you have just opened up the can of worms.
The tipu, kipu and vipu missile programmes with 12,000 , 20,000, 60,000 missile programme's of the ultra secret pakistani missile developers.

Mr.. According to my faith and religion it has to start one day and this all will be finished by us and i really belive on this .... Inshallah the Pride will be our :cool:

Inshallah we all are together one day sooner or later:smitten:

Mr.. According to my faith and religion it has to start one day and this all will be finished by us and i really belive on this .... Inshallah the Pride will be our :cool:

you can keep your pride and take it death, and we will keep our lives and live happily ever after

Oh ****, you have just opened up the can of worms.
No I just said that If those in government think that Pakistan threat is only from it's eastern neighbout then they are gravely mistaken. Though what they should do is Keep on saying that their threat is India specific whilst working on Space launch platforms and covertly developing ICBM technologies under it's guise.
The constant verbal threats tormenting Pakistan can quite easily be averted when any potential enemy has the knowledge that if they push too far their very existance can be wiped out.

Chrome9,

Pakistan establishment has been severely penetrated by the CIA. Pakistan is no position in its current state to pursue such a policy. Pakistan is at more danger from external forces other than India. Even more dangerous than these said external problems are its internal problems. Unlike India, Pakistani central governmental forces arent that strong, and here I am not talking about the Army but rather the Paramilitary forces and how the civil obidence forces are structured in pakistan along with amount of power given to various governments inside the union of Pakistan. For example FATA, etc. Pakistan has to revamp its exisiting structure to compelety be united as a Naiton.

If US tries any misadventure it will be on a very minimal level as it's happening and has happened time to time in the form of missile strikes by UAVs on selected targets and not more than that. Obama or anyone else will not be that stupid.

Pakistan establishment has been severely penetrated by the CIA. Pakistan is no position in its current state to pursue such a policy. Pakistan is at more danger from external forces other than India. Even more dangerous than these said external problems are its internal problems. Unlike India, Pakistani central governmental forces arent that strong, and here I am not talking about the Army but rather the Paramilitary forces and how the civil obidence forces are structured in pakistan along with amount of power given to various governments inside the union of Pakistan. For example FATA, etc. Pakistan has to revamp its exisiting structure to compelety be united as a Naiton.
Sorry, but I didn't get the point of that post, what do paramilitary forces and central government being powerful have anything to do with developing these technologies, to say that Pakistan's only threat lies totally in internal militancy is equal fallacy. And these so called problems have plagued Pakistan for a long time, did they ever stop Pakistan from developing Babur, Shaheen or Abdali?
Pakistan has to be equal to all challenges both internal and external, I am merely pointing out that Pakistan's potential advesaries entail more than just India. And in the long run to meet these challenges it is essential for Pakistan to develop ICBM, the sooner they start the better.

Doomsday prophecy?

Ironically, the very fact that people believe in this doomsday crap (both christian and islamic prophecy, not to mention Jewish) might trigger another world war. This time for good.

Doomsday prophecy?

Ironically, the very fact that people believe in this doomsday crap (both christian and islamic prophecy, not to mention Jewish) might trigger another world war. This time for good.
ok first of all have the decency to not call other peoples religion crap especially Islam in a pakistani forum, your trolling now and beleive me mocking your religion or country isn't hard for me. What is this "might", last time I heard America and Britain were secular countries so Christians starting anything off is quite a way off unless you find me a chhristian country by constitution. Anyway what AHussain is saying that a doomsday scenario is possible and can very well affect Pakistan, and Pakistan must be able to cope with all threats!
Again stop trolling.

Chrome9,

He didnt call religion crap, he called the doomsday scenario crap. So please

ok first of all have the decency to not call other peoples religion crap especially Islam in a pakistani forum, your trolling now and beleive me mocking your religion or country isn't hard for me. What is this "might", last time I heard America and Britain were secular countries so Christians starting anything off is quite a way off unless you find me a chhristian country by constitution. Anyway what AHussain is saying that a doomsday scenario is possible and can very well affect Pakistan, and Pakistan must be able to cope with all threats!
Again stop trolling.

Hey, wait a minute, who's attacking religion here. Don't twist my words around please.

I know its a fine line I'm treading here, but still, try to keep the subtleties in mind.

I'm talking about religious nuts who talk about the upcoming doomsday scenarios, and live their lives awaiting armageddon. Not a healthy frame of mind for the world to be in. I've seen this on several forums, not just this one.

Back
Top Bottom