What's new

Obama administration announces $6.4 billion arms sale package to Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is about time to deliver some HQ-9 and J-10 to Iran. Also J-11 and JH-7 for Venezuela, F-22P to Venezuela tambien. Also if the Taliban ditches EITM we can give them som HJ-9. Hm,, what about North Korea, btw? They can sure use a few missiles.

well i foresee the future China will get back her land at any cost even if China has to go to War and this time around no european country gives a f..ck to u s of a for slapping sanctions against China..europe has tasted a good deal for following usa and seen its economy doomed this time around us is going to be all alone it can slap sanctions if it wants Taiwan will be even by force be in hands of China she is China's rightful land.

they are the people of Taiwan who decide about their future not you.

:rofl::rofl:
A indian wanna talk literacy????? Oh my god, just like a hooker talk about she is a virgin.:rofl:
Can not stop laughing.

generalization at its worst...and what a way to write....:rofl::rofl:

now that we have talked quite a lot about literacy ...can we go back to the topic please.....thank you...

come on, stop verbally attacking each other~~~
just ignore him if you think he makes no sense...
==.==" although i also disagree with the way he post...

He is senior member of this forum.

bravo, by the way this is not the first time, he is using this type of language.

I think it is about time to deliver some HQ-9 and J-10 to Iran. Also J-11 and JH-7 for Venezuela, F-22P to Venezuela tambien. Also if the Taliban ditches EITM we can give them som HJ-9. Hm,, what about North Korea, btw? They can sure use a few missiles.

Countries needs to becareful when exporting advanced hardware to other countries that they have the suitable security measures in place. Otherwise they might help their enemies instead.

regards

The relationship between Taiwan and Mainland... is much more than just consider two government ground, but people.

for example... me....and many others... have relatives in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Taiwan... there are civilian oppose to any act that may trigger any further conflict, Even within their government, there are groups that oppose to such act. Since as i previously posted, huge % of Taiwanese origin is from the Mainland. the connections between the two, are unimaginable.

there is and always will be a strong connection to the mainland. In some ways the situation is similar to North and south Korea. The Communists rose up against the Chinese nationalist Government. With the Communists pushing the nationalists to Taiwan. Since no peace treaty or armistice was ever signed. The civil war is pretty much still in effect. Taiwan does not wish to be ruled by Communism.

there is and always will be a strong connection to the mainland. In some ways the situation is similar to North and south Korea. The Communists rose up against the Chinese nationalist Government. With the Communists pushing the nationalists to Taiwan. Since no peace treaty or armistice was ever signed. The civil war is pretty much still in effect. Taiwan does not wish to be ruled by Communism.

there is huge difference between Korea and china.
China is rising, peoples living improved greatly. the connections between Taiwan and China never stop, during the war and after the war. For example, i with my family always go to Taiwan(since the 90s till now), without being consider enemies. (and this is not the case in Korea)

China is not really a Communism country anymore, its a one party government + capitalism. and Democratic centralism.

people in Taiwan previously afraid simply because of communism, since its no longer a communist country, the communist effect has been reduce to minimal.

of course, Taiwan government will not willingly accept to become part of China, since no one would wants to leave the "throne". giving up power.

Its always so funny to watch some stupid frog in the well thats know

sh@t about the relationship between China and taiwan,

(1) 99% of the people are Chinese in taiwan, they will be proud to tell

anybody they are Chinese, the relationship between the two are

getting better day by day, the majority of taiwan never support any

independent move,
US selling arms to taiwan means nothing to the reality taiwan is part of China.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Ha ha
:cheers:

THEN U SHOULD BE HAPPY SINCE TAIWANESE FEEL THEY ARE CHINESE IT ACTUALLY MEANS THE US IS INDIRECTLY SUPPLYING YOU WITH THE LATEST PATRIOTS ?

AFTER ALL SINCE TAIWANESE ARE SUCH BROTHERS TO YOU THESE PATRIOTS WILL BE POINTED TOWARDS INDIA IN YOUR SUPPORT RIGHT ?

WONDER WHY YOUR CPC HAS ITS KNICKERS IN A TWIST OVER SOMETHING BEING GIVEN TO YOUR TAIWANESE BROTHERS WHO LOVE YOU SO MUCH ?

SELF GOAL GREY BOY.

:yahoo:

@greyboy2
(2) When some ignorant Indians like to stick their nose into our

internal affair, please first do a little bit research out from your well,

no body in China, taiwan, Japan, Korea have any respect to Indians,

Not to be prejudice, but just like to point out the truth how they feel

about Indians, you represented backwardation, poverty, slums.

isnt this topic about china wy bring india into it buddy

are u taiwaniese,japanese,koreans plz telll me

and u r no one to tell wat we represnt better watch ur tongue buddy. Its our problem like urs in past, u r better today but u also were poor sterday and u are still poor not completly rich

Last edited:
can't some people (all nationalities, including some Chinese) reply properly... and stop verbally attacking each other...
its simply does no good...
i am tired of reading through all these meaningless, radical comments in almost every thread.

(3) Especially extremely funny when i heard some Indians talking

about military base in taiwan, Japan, Korea, do you think they wants

some beggars to create some dirty slums in their countries ?

US selling arms to taiwan means nothing to the reality taiwan is part of China.

i dont know wat they want but tey surely dont want chinese in their land no matter how rich u are, now got ur answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom