What's new

NYT: Caught Between Indian and Chinese Troops, at 15,000 Feet

outcome was running away from occupied lands when response was on its way same as of today...

yaa bring official statement from chinese foreign/military office..
The war isn’t even over yet. The statements of casualties if any may be released when war is over

again I ask why ur govt didnt mention a single soldier who sacrificed to keep these borders far away from han lands...
I say just simple post same sentence in chinese social media then see what reply u get from ur govt... haha

its 0, if any of pla dead, u think we can turn over captured India pows? Any decent pla would crush their head instead feed and release them

The war isn’t even over yet. The statements of casualties if any may be released when war is over

haha... war all I see chinese doing cheap propaganda exercises ... wat was his name tun sun zaa lol

its 0, if any of pla dead, u think we can turn over captured India pows? Any decent pla would crush their head instead feed and release them

coz equal ranks were captured same night...by IA...

haha... war all I see chinese doing cheap propaganda exercises ... wat was his name tun sun zaa lol

coz equal ranks were captured same night...by IA...

BS, except modi godi media, u did not capture any pla

ur loud mouth godi media will brag a year if u managed to capture even one pla

instead doing boycotting shit

The only lame propaganda is coming from you people. It’s so lame Even your allies think your full of shit

yaa PLA soldiers whose skulls where crushed like a chapati were healed ... bullshit is ur chinese govt cowardliness not telling u hans abt ur soldiers sacrifice

yaa PLA soldiers whose skulls where crushed like a chapati were healed ... bullshit is ur chinese govt cowardliness not telling u hans abt ur soldiers sacrifice
So far there’s no evidence collected by either side of Chinese casualties. It’s just like how you pretended to shoot down the f16 last year when you actually shot down a helicopter with 17 Indian soldiers

So far there’s no evidence collected by either side of Chinese casualties. It’s just like how you pretended to shoot down the f16 last year when you actually shot down a helicopter with 17 Indian soldiers

like I told u earlier unlike India China is ruled by a tyrant... who will never dare to acknowledge anything which goes against his rule...
E.g; covid mess and now PLA soldier killed in plenty.

like I told u earlier unlike India China is ruled by a tyrant... who will never dare to acknowledge anything which goes against his rule...
Then why do your government try to suppress analysis on enemy casualties
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/india-trying-suppress-military-analysts-twitter-63282
Here’s evidence of India exaggerating their combat effectiveness and censoring any assessments on enemy casualties

It's fun to watch PDF Indians going crazy for not having Chinese casualty numbers, so they keep coming up with numbers that would make themselves satisfied.

Indians are really invincible in mouthing and imagination, but feeble in everything elase. Let them celebrate their definition of "victory". Hey, they even celebrated "1962 victory" before. :partay:

lol mass reporting of tweeter so called fake handles by Indian tweeter profiles is some India govt agenda..
Its so ironic... countries like china and pakistani who basically dont allow any conflicting point of view
points out against India on such things lol...

Mass reporting analysts because they didn’t tow your propaganda line. China never pretended to have free press, its India that pretends to

It's fun to watch PDF Indians going crazy for not having Chinese casualty numbers, so they keep coming up with numbers that would make themselves satisfied.

Indians are really invincible in mouthing and imagination, but feeble in everything elase. Let them celebrate their definition of "victory". Hey, they even celebrated "1962 victory" before. :partay:

rather than pointing finger at India ask ur chinese govt to honor sacrifice of han soldiers killed by IA...
lol 0 super han soldiers got killed what a BS

Mass reporting analysts because they didn’t tow your propaganda line. China never pretended to have free press, its India that pretends to

yaa no free press thats why u never get the real killed soldier numbers probably never know..this is really funny coming from chinese lol

rather than pointing finger at India ask ur chinese govt to honor sacrifice of han soldiers killed by IA...
lol 0 super han soldiers got killed what a BS
Well Indian airforce also failed to shoot down f 16 last year so they prenteded to and reported any tweet that did any honest assessment

Covid mess? Ur country is number 3 in the world and on the way to 2 million cases

China has contained 2 months ago and only had 80k
her economy is bouncing back strongly and will be the only big economy with positive growth this year

See , no matter military, economy or health, we beat u hands down

Of course we are no match for u for open street shitting, u indeed are open shitting supa powa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom