What's new

NYT: Caught Between Indian and Chinese Troops, at 15,000 Feet

rather than pointing finger at India ask ur chinese govt to honor sacrifice of han soldiers killed by IA...
lol 0 super han soldiers got killed what a BS

yaa no free press thats why u never get the real killed soldier numbers probably never know..this is really funny coming from chinese lol
Does that explain why India has to make fake numbers that are ridiculous even to their own allies?

Well Indian airforce also failed to shoot down f 16 last year so they prenteded to and reported any tweet that did any honest assessment

yaa failed to shoot down ,,,, see thats the difference between Democratic govt and tyrant ruled countries never acknowledge the sacrifice of their soldiers ....

Covid mess? Ur country is number 3 in the world and on the way to 2 million cases

China has contained 2 months ago and only had 80k
her economy is bouncing back strongly and will be the only big economy with positive growth this year

See , no matter military, economy or health, we beat u hands down

Of course we are no match for u for open street shitting, u indeed are open shitting supa powa

yaa I believe the chinese govt supplied numbers.Thats why in all over planet chinese people r pretty popular nowadays lol

It's fun to watch PDF Indians going crazy for not having Chinese casualty numbers, so they keep coming up with numbers that would make themselves satisfied.

Indians are really invincible in mouthing and imagination, but feeble in everything elase. Let them celebrate their definition of "victory". Hey, they even celebrated "1962 victory" before. :partay:

whatever can make them sleep better

rather than pointing finger at India ask ur chinese govt to honor sacrifice of han soldiers killed by IA...
lol 0 super han soldiers got killed what a BS

It has been their long standing policy not to release casualty numbers while still in conflict. They would release the numbers way after, just to make Indians crazy. :partay:

yaa failed to shoot down ,,,, see thats the difference between Democratic govt and tyrant ruled countries never acknowledge the sacrifice of their soldiers ....

yaa I believe the chinese govt supplied numbers.Thats why in all over planet chinese people r pretty popular nowadays lol

whatever moron rss Hindu gang believe all u want, Mnc are rushing back to China to make money
Do I hear anybody rush to India?

It has been their long standing policy not to release casualty numbers while still in conflict. They would release the numbers way after, just to make Indians crazy. :partay:

not honouring sacrifice of their soldier and hiding it doesnt seems like a policy but a desperate attempt to save their reputation ...

yaa me by my independent will if reports a fake OSInT so called expert peddling pakistani or chinese agenda I am Indian govt, thats not how it works in democracy..
“This isn’t the first time the nationalist government in New Delhi had tried to shut down critics on social media. In 2017 the government asked Twitter to block around 100 accounts and tweets that it claimed were “propagating objectionable content.”

whatever moron rss Hindu gang believe all u want, Mnc are rushing back to China to make money
Do I hear anybody rush to India?

wat rss hindu moron got to do with u chinese... r u sure u r true han chinese lol or some pakistani sitting in lahore haha

“This isn’t the first time the nationalist government in New Delhi had tried to shut down critics on social media. In 2017 the government asked Twitter to block around 100 accounts and tweets that it claimed were “propagating objectionable content.”

yaa thats how it works... Indian tweeter reports govt follows thats how public opinion works ... must be an alien concept to u

not honouring sacrifice of their soldier and hiding it doesnt seems like a policy but a desperate attempt to save their reputation ...

No dead on pla side, how do we honor them?

Oh genius u want us to honor ur dead jawans?

wat rss hindu moron got to do with u chinese... r u sure u r true han chinese lol or some pakistani sitting in lahore haha

yaa thats how it works... Indian tweeter reports govt follows thats how public opinion works ... must be an alien concept to u
Why have to report at all? Nobody in usa or Britain reports. If they believe it’s fake osint why take it down And hide itif they really believe they shot down f 16

whatever can make them sleep better

You can even "taste" the different flavers of emotion of Indians, for whatever Chinese casualty numbers had Chinese government choose to release them. This is a nation of "bean-counting" people, cheap, shallow and dishonest. One of countless reasons they are where they are.

Last edited:
Why have to report at all? Nobody in usa or Britain reports. If they believe it’s fake osint why take it down And hide itif they really believe they shot down f 16

f-16 lol why r u stuck here ... like I told u these so called OSINT expert r directly run by pak ISPR and chinese 50 cent... why shud we Indians not report when foreign propaganda is openly peddling lies against India

You can even "taste" the different emotions of Indians, for whatever Chinese casualty numbers had Chinese government choose to release them. This is a "bean-counting" people, cheap and shallow. One of countless reasons they are where they are.

yaa think this way... ur tyrant ccp han king Xi is too afraid to show in public how he messed up in border and got 40 of han soldier heads flat as bread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom